Toxic masculinity

>toxic masculinity

Attached: 1538099570456.jpg (936x800, 86K)

>toxic
Why women use this word so much.

>uhh see this terribly stupid and harmful thing? yeah you must do it or else you're a pussy
>noooooo why aren't you doing it you fucking pussy
you're a bunch of soyboys is what you are

Shut up roastie and go back to plebbit

>dude people who aren't soyboys are like the actual soyboys man!!!

Pretty much.

>thing is actually the opposite of thing, maan!!1
And then you tumblrinas wonder why people make fun of you.

It isn't the opposite of the thing, though.

There’s a third way too.

Attached: 5F39EA36-A328-4781-B132-F10A390B28C1.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

Except that soyboys are, by definition, against the typical notions of masculinity (or rather the strawman they make out of such notions).

Attached: An+actual+quote+by+arthur+schopenhauer_1467c6_5101921.png (850x400, 120K)

The real third way

Attached: Islam.jpg (1224x1137, 306K)

The main line of that particular stereotyope is, as far as I see it, is conformity to the point of lacking autonomy of thought. That is why all depictions insist on excessive excitement about brands and video games. They are stressing that the carriers of this stereotype do as they are told (in this case, by corporations and media).
You can disagree legitimately, on account of differring connected attitudes, but I don't think I am wrong.
It doesn't particularly matter to me who thought what, if what was thought by them seems to be false.

Attached: Women-Quotes-55995-statusmind.com.jpg (600x400, 71K)

Based, masculinitycels BTFO

>abrah*mic propaganda

>the ark of the white race

Attached: 1560931318233.jpg (303x335, 30K)

You seem fond of quoting Schopenhauer. Did you read him?

No, tumblrina, the whole point of the meme is making fun of manchildren who get overtly excited by videogames instead of displaying classical attributes of masculinity.

Toxic masculinity is an actual thing tho

Read the world as will and representation both volumes
Essay on the freedom of the will
And the wisdom of life
Also read books of Kierkegaard, Neitztche, Stirner, Fitche and Schelling,
The Two Fundamental Problems of Ethics
On the Fourfold Root of the Principle of Sufficient Reason

Attached: 1561906975887.png (376x371, 70K)

Read the world as will and representation both volumes
Essay on the freedom of the will
The Two Fundamental Problems of Ethics
On the Fourfold Root of the Principle of Sufficient Reason
And the wisdom of life

Also read books of Kierkegaard, Neitztche, Stirner, Fitche and Schelling*
Had a stroke, my bad

is there a toxic femininity?

toxic is a valid word, its just overused

Yes

Okay bro.
Respectable get.
Pretty good. Are you a philosophy student?
Would you post a bit on Schopenhauer?

the only toxic masculinity is from women who try to act like men

hot

I'm currently a neet, but going to uni to study philosophy was always my dream, but first I need to start sorting out other shit in my life before I can go there, my life was a mess since I could remember myself, thats actually the reason I turned to philosophy, to try and find meaning in life

Schopie is definitely more on the niche side, you need to have a pretty jaded experience with the world in order to fully understand what he is proposing as an ideal life, He definitely isn't someone that most people can understand, he proposes that life will always be naturally filled with suffering, pain, and meaninglessness, he says that as long as man believes that he exists to be happy, the world will seem full of contradiction to him, and that we are all slaves to our irrational desires and will always be in a frenzy to satisfy them, without realizing that life like this is no different than any other animal. There are 2 ways he thought of to find meaning in life, asceticism and art, asceticism is basically the rejection of all your material desires and finding happiness in the moment, basically becoming a monk, he said that once you can transcend your irrational desires you can finally be free of the chains that keep you down and focus on finding your own truth without any distractions.
The second way he proposed was art, he said that by indulging in art, man can explore his own truth of life, and share it with others, finding an escape from the meaningless of life.

Thats just a very surface level explanation of his philosophy, I highly recommend you read more of his stuff, while you may not agree with him, he definitely brings up interesting points to think about

Attached: arthur-schopenhauer-quote-money-is-human-happiness-in-the.jpg (800x420, 57K)

Incels.
only decent poster ITT.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p6266h72081r9nvoy_400.png (364x390, 78K)

Cringe

based mentally ill texan tumblurina

Have sex, incel.
Ableist and insecure incel.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x333, 612K)

What is your definition of an incel? it seems you use that world pretty liberaly

Your behaviors, incel.

I mean I don't hate women, nor do I really seek sex, doesn't incel stand for involuntary celibate? its just someone who wants to have sex but can't

Go dilate