>see hindu person
>ask if he eats beef
>says no
>ask why
>says cows are sacred in hinduism
>ask why
>he can't answer

????????

Attached: europe_kick-out_expulse_islam-muslims-musulmans-coran950x705-e13909822873671.jpg (700x519, 88K)

He didn't feel like explaining to a tard that asks why repeatedly like a 5 year old

>see only white people around
>closes ethnic is 300Km away in Sweden
>I love this place

That's probably his way of philosophy. Just like Socrates, he acts like a complete fucking retard and acts like he is based and smart when his opponent no long can answer.

Finnish women are disgusting.

Attached: 1557265227284.jpg (500x750, 73K)

>ask why
>he can't answer
Things that never happened: The Post.

Or maybe hinduism is a sheeple religion

I thought it had to do with reincarnation and stuff.

You still live in a shithole tho

What about it

He thinks that he could accidentally eat his relatives/ancestors. He also doesn't harm them because he doesn't want to be reborn as a lower creature (Like an insect for example). They believe in karma and stuff

Yes and tell that to all Turks.
This pace is awful, don't come here.

Attached: hunt.jpg (1000x541, 125K)

No worry

Why do they eat chicken then ?

One of their main gods was raised by cows. Therefore they have a sacred status.

They probably were bad people. Being a chicken isn't seen as good İ guess? I'm not Hindu, go to their general and ask them

How is the picture related?

ytoid power fantasy

Daily reminder that people who got a natural tan show signs of being healthy and out in the sun, people who use tanning beds look unhealthy.

All brown ppl look the same amirite

All heathens are the same under different names

It comes from the Aryan invasion of India, which ofc they deny bc poo brain, both cultures revolved around being either herders or semi-nomadic herd raiders, both had creation myths based around cows and-or boars.
It's not that fucking hard, still retarded, but not hard

Attached: 1554011560206.png (1024x566, 454K)

Still not answering my question

>>ask why
>>he can't answer
>Things that never happened: The Post.

Lol, 99% of "religious" people have no fucking idea about any of the shit they do and why they do it. Its completly normal and common.

>Its completly normal

No

Be ause it gives them milk so its a mother figure, many archaic humans do this, some african tribes do a thanking prayer/ritual on the corpse of the animal they ran down

Why are indians so backward ?

Mexican "women" are repulsive.

Attached: 1558745467326.jpg (1333x2000, 576K)

I think its romantic in a way, living life in a daze of mytholgy
However i dislike indians for being ugly and dirty and fullnof themselves for absoloutly no reason