Why is Lithuania so rich? They are significantly more well of than other Baltic and former Soviet parts of Europe

Why is Lithuania so rich? They are significantly more well of than other Baltic and former Soviet parts of Europe.

statsvault.eu/economy/actual-individual-consumption-per-capita-evolution-2000-2019/

Attached: lithuaniarichd.jpg (708x699, 93K)

I always thought Estonia was the best of them overall.

Literally like 90% of small and sometimes medium sized companies are dodging taxes and pay wages in "envelopes" so in official statistics we consume more than we can officially can afford.

i'm a low iq retard
can someone explain what does this map actually represent?

They always ruled the Slavs around them and are thus richer.

>Actual individual consumption, abbreviated as AIC, refers to all goods and services actually consumed by households. It encompasses consumer goods and services purchased directly by households, as well as services provided by non-profit institutions and the government for individual consumption (e.g., health and education services). In international comparisons, the term is usually preferred over the narrower concept of household consumption, because the latter is influenced by the extent to which non-profit institutions and general government act as service providers.

Yeah. That was what I expected too but sure thing things were different.

Attached: serious.jpg (89x126, 3K)

Checks out, OP posted a link to pic related.

This map was posted just to show of that Sweden is poorer than Finland.

t. knower

>rich
>is poorer than Italy, Ireland and Spain
Try again next time

The data isn’t normalized for inflation, purchasing power, prices, etc.

>He fell for the meme
Estonians just have better advertising, that's all.

Attached: 1550609191250.jpg (1837x1655, 412K)

If Lithuania is rich, why did they film Chernobyl in Vilnius? And why aren't Vilnisian block renovated?

Attached: maximumkekus.png (323x316, 217K)

We could literally be western if we weren't so corrupt.
Well, I hope our new president will continue Grybauskaite policy of rooting out corruption

Attached: nuotrauka_17_48_3.jpg (940x784, 69K)

Lol, why are Brazilian slums filmed in American ghettoes if they are so rich?

Same answer.

>We could literally be western if we weren't so corrupt.
That's most of the third world though.

Estonia is richer

Attached: GDP per capita.png (879x703, 145K)

But we are considered developed world, though.
Unlike Brazil or Russia or Poland, for example.

Attached: advanced economies.png (989x552, 137K)

Estonia is also the most expensive place in Baltics.

bad image
purchasing power parity is bigger in here per capita.
If Lithuanian and Estonian both have 100 euro, but for Lithuanian living cost in 60 euro, while in Estonia it's 80, who's got more purchassing power?
We do.

Attached: developed.png (572x383, 60K)

>We could literally be western

No you couldn't because you have fucking wooden huts in the middle of your business district.

Lithuania looks like a typical eastern European city no matter how high your GDP or AIC are.

source: my family lived in GDL before 1569

>But we are considered developed world, though.

lmao

>Polish skyscrapers
We talked about this. Go cope more.
Cope

Attached: nationalist.jpg (1341x2015, 441K)

I love Lithuania, it feels like my second homeland but seriously, no one thinks it's developed or first world.

Better then Poland, though.

Attached: the-united-nations-has-reclassified-estonia-latvia-and-lithuania-as-11762142.png (500x482, 116K)

Not with that grammar it ain't.

>United Kingdom
What.

Nah, your statistics and wishes don't matter as much.

Vilnius is the worst developed capital city in the EU (even worse than Minsk). It doesn't even have trams, not to mention the subway. No ring road, no proper highways, city roads are bumpy and full of potholes.

Really, Vilnius looks really underdeveloped even comparing to Poznań (that has similar population).

Who cares? We talked about it as well.
Not gonna repeat myself.

Vilnius is a relatively small town and it doesn't need a subway. Cardiff, which doesn't have a subway system either is as big as Vilnius

Wonder if anything changed in those 10 years.

Attached: 1549475072143.jpg (500x333, 39K)

>8

Attached: 48380083_2382016938493288_5890520214507880448_n.jpg (438x960, 40K)

>Vilnius mayor

Attached: 1551735663283.jpg (1600x1068, 172K)

>Vilnius is a relatively small town and it doesn't need a subway.

Ok, but then you should have figured it out at the beginning and proceeded with something different.

Instead you wasted more than a decade on planning the subway and then you eventually decided you wouldn't build it.

It's already 2019, 100k towns in Poland get completely new tram networks built from scratch, while 600k Vilnius doesn't have anything except what the Soviets built there (trolleybus network).

They also have (a tower of) a castle that will most likely crumble to shit, since they fucked up the hill and are too stupid to do anything about it.
Wilnonians are probably the epitome of incompetence and unwarranted arrogance, tbqh.

>Wilnonians are probably the epitome of incompetence and unwarranted arrogance,

Attached: 1557090512584.png (800x570, 192K)

Are you kaunietis?

True. The whole region should be firebombed

I can't understand this Dieveniskai bag. Why isn't it part of Belarus?

they sell eu citizenship to non-europeans.

Shit map. It's because most of our companies are based in w*lno

Hoarding and wasting EU gibs doesn't mean competence.
Not that it will last long, since they cease next year.

Dunno
Also, we subsidize half of Lithuania, faggot.

Cope

Attached: 1552558934674.jpg (625x773, 60K)

Subsidizing fag crosswalks more like, lmoa
dilate

Attached: simply fagulous.jpg (1200x800, 481K)

>Oh no, save the kids from gays !!!!!!!!

Attached: baltic-pride-5c88d7f5218f7.jpg (1920x500, 282K)

the only first world-looking town in Lithuania is Nida, but it's a kurortnoi garadokas so it doesn't really count

I am indeed a trueborn citizen of Kaunas, the Heart and Soul of Lithuania. How did you guess?

Attached: 1560027851928.jpg (1080x1349, 47K)

Sudas ne sviestas Kaunas ne miestas

We are and always have been a rural people. Cities are for Poles and other degenerate vermin.
Which is why Kaunas is the best. It is the Village of villages. The Swamp of swamps. The very soul of Lithuania is alive here.

Dieve, kaip nekenčiu v*lniečių

Seriously I can't see why Vilnius or Kaunas couldn't have trams.

If I get butthurt enough I will draw a proposed plan of the tram network myself and send it to the mayor.

He only takes advice from homo anglos, so good luck with that.

I will sign it as an American