Boss asked me to come in on Saturday to finish some stuff up that didn't get done

>boss asked me to come in on Saturday to finish some stuff up that didn't get done
>only person in the building
>go over to the desks where the qt girls sit
>sniff their seats

anyone else ever do this?

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2008-04-29/emotional-buswell-admits-to-chair-sniffing-incident/2419558
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What kind of disgusting person actually leaves a smell on their seat the next day?

Better hope your job doesn't have security cameras.

T. Virgin
Humans, like all mammals, have scent glands. These are particularly concentrated near the anus. Every human has a particular natural scent even when completely hygienic and clean. Give it a few years of sitting on the same cushioned seat 8 hours a day every day for a year and these oils will build up. Smell has to be the single most underrated sense when it comes to sexual attraction. It will tell you more than any other sense can and in half the time.

There aren't.

You're halfassing it if you don't lick them too.

I don't want to risk catching anything. A good wiff is enough to get me hard.

you get hard from the smell of feces?

>smells the food but won't taste it

Pearls before swine, what a waste of trips.

Not gonna blame you, these weeks i'v been photoshopping my dick in the face of my ex and some girls.

Be careful. I did this at a 24/7 gym at night after a woman left when it was only me. Somehow they noticed on the camera and I got banned.

with what? a gym seat?

Yeah, I thought I got lucky since when I arrived she was just on a bike for the entire time. So when she left, I waited a bit, then made my way over to the seat. Pretended to be trying to adjust it but it was pretty obvious on their camera which was in HD.

Should have grabbed a towel or something and wiped it down immediately after. Could have argued you had a foul smell and wanted to check the seat before you sat on it.

nonetheless that sucks

Can you faggots just get laid like normal people

Attached: AC2B66E2-1D52-48FF-838B-438EA18785A6.jpg (618x597, 76K)

what the fuck lol?

I literally do this all the time since I train late at night in a rural 24/7 gym, hence I'm the only one in the building.

Then again I'm 24 years old 6'5 with a chad body, so I doubt they'd suspect I'm into weird shit. Most people think I slay every night.

One time I found an old guy ducking into the girl's locker room, presumably to install a hidden camera. I didn't confront him because I was interested. I actually spent a few hours trying to find the damn thing myself. He comes back every now and then, waits in his car for hours pretending to read a book until I leave. He knows I'm onto him.

>claims to have a chad body
>spends hours in girls locker room looking for hidden camera

hmm something isn't adding up

user

Attached: 1531920442469.png (839x838, 104K)

what the fuck is going on in this thread

If this happened the way you said it happened then this is actually quite harsh I must say.

I've also paid for two hookers and a foot job this year

Extremely hot fantasies. I'm rock hard

>He knows I'm onto him.

No shit, he probably saw you on the camera. Ever sniff anything in there like the benches? I can imagine it must be heavenly

Why are you trying to prove something in a anonymous board, user? Just let him talk.

You realize user that the IT has probably sat in those seats too right?

Lol so get this... I only see him like 1-2x per year, usually in the summer. He came in about a month ago. Like 1 am. My car wasn't parked in the lot so he came in thinking no one else was there. He hid in the men's change room until I left.

Week later he pulls in again. But he knows I'm inside. He sits in his car pretending to read (it's pitch black) for god knows how long. I go out to my car, which is parked next to his, and just sit there for 30 minutes waiting to see if he moves. Nothing.

So then I leave in my car, drive around town for a bit, and drive past the lot again. I couldn't see anyone in the car so I parked about 500 feet away with the intention of catching him in the girl's locker room. But I wasn't entirely sure he had left his car. And it looked weird what I was doing. So I pulled out my phone and pretended to talk to someone, walking towards the gym. But as I got closer I realized he was still in his car. I kind of stopped for a minute then turned around. This fucker started his car and took off thinking I was on the phone with the cops.

I haven't smelled any benches. The girls don't use them. That hip exercise machine (innie-outie) is GOAT

Because I hate getting hung up on details, which the fags here always do

lmao, fuckin weirdo confirmed

Absolutely fucking pathetic. I hope you're caught on camerav and exposed, seatsniffer. That being said, I love the smell of pussy and ass. Bitches love when you eat them doggy and tickle their dirtstar with your nose. My one girl claims to hate anal but she doesnt mind basicly using my nose as a buttplug when I'm sucking her clit. She also doesn't mind making out with her ass scent all over my face.

no

This desu. No woman smells strongly enough in a good way to leave it on a seat. Kek.

I keep telling people that i learn interesting things on biz but they laugh at me

How could someone with such patrician tastes in regards to sex and attraction be the whipping bitch boy for their boss? It doesn't add up.

Inb4 the guys checking the cams snitch out on OP

>Somehow they noticed

mfw...

Kek wait until someone reviews the cctv and they see you being a fucking degenerate

why do I even come here anymore

Attached: 1534834281988.jpg (627x627, 55K)

Jesus christ you guys really are a bunch of virgin autists I thought it was a meme

>A good wiff is enough to get me hard
heh

Attached: 1534993925510.png (641x443, 147K)

This isn't Jow Forums you faggot.

fuck off this aint the place to act cool
u wont gain anything from trying to act like a chad here. absolutely nothing

Talk to him. Get to know him. It sounds like the two of you have a common interest and working together could prove beneficial for both parties.

This. OP I've been in the same position.
Also, as much as Jow Forums hates wagecucking, working alone in the office on a Saturday with nobody else around is comfy as fuck.

I do that to my broworkers' seats, nomsayin? Someone's got to sniff up the testosterone.

>inb4 the old man is really a cop investigating a steroid distribution ring

Isn't there CCTV?

why would they have that in an office, except near the entrances?

T.dog

Normalfags get out of my board. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10/10 thread

Attached: 318.jpg (1200x488, 92K)

I'd laugh if the boss knows about it and is building his repertoire of security tape footage of your degeneracy.

Lmao'd at these stories thanks biz

exposing American and human perversion

Better hope those extra work hours are paid OP.

IMAGINE

>female boss tells me to come in on saturday
>empty office
>masturbate in her chair for 30 minutes
>go home

Attached: UE40doW[1].jpg (780x780, 183K)

You're in good company

abc.net.au/news/2008-04-29/emotional-buswell-admits-to-chair-sniffing-incident/2419558

I used to stay at this family’s house as an exchange student program. And they have a daughter who was so fucking hot and everytime she would change to her robes to shower after her volleyball practice, i would run over to her room and smell those fresh sweaty wet panties. I get rock hard even few years after just thinking about those sweaty pink panties wew

I cannot kek hard enough at this holy fuck

Exactly for the kind of shit OP is doing

my office doesn't have any qts.

Is it really that big of a problem?