Why is racism towards Russians acceptable but not racism towards Mexicans? Who made this rule up?

Why is racism towards Russians acceptable but not racism towards Mexicans? Who made this rule up?

Attached: mexicans.jpg (440x299, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=frE2iaKno6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are americans so racist? Is it the lack of culture?

I've never heard of anyone being racist towards Russians

>Russians
The bad guys

>Mexicans
The good guys

Go to Baltics, Finland etc :)

How many American deaths are Russians responsible for? Zero. Meanwhile how many American deaths are Mexicans and Muslims responsible for? Millions.

> t. central american mutt.

:)

Stop parking your car in front of the door and it stops.

Attached: 1553802168465.png (1902x732, 285K)

I don't have a car

Corporate democratic mongs like Rachel Maddow who keep pushing Russiagate bullshit definitely are

No ones racist towards russians here. People are very racist towards mexicans who live here and its a problem

Attached: hunt.jpg (1000x541, 125K)

jews and jews

Thats not racism its just political speculation. Also Maddow is white and she's not making fun of Russians for the color of their skin

I think this guy just mixed up racism and prejustice/xenophobia. Mexican/Russian aren't races

Anglo heritage.

Attached: 1551083442427.jpg (303x335, 30K)

But according to the official data. Very few Americans claim Anglo heritage.

Attached: american ethnic map.png (1489x853, 860K)

>Thats not racism
There's definitely racism there. People like that get away with shit that would be unacceptable if it was said about some minority.

This but unironically. Did you know that swiss jews founded revolution to steal tsar's gold he deposited? The switzerland banks rose up only due to that.

No one hates or has prejudices towards russians here and you'd be treated very well if you were to immigrate or visit. Its just political tension cause we're ideologically different.

Most illegal migrants are not mexicans but they remain culturally and racially injuns. Their place is on injun reserves in the middle of a desert/mountain.
Mexican= mestizo novohispano. Learn the differece, Tyrone.

We say nothing about Russians as a people some people just speculated that they "hacked" our election or some bullshit and that Putin is a dictator. Is it racism when we criticize Iran and all those middle eastern shit holes too? No its not cause thats politics. Hating mexicans for the color of their skin is racism and that doesnt happen to russians ever

It's not acceptable >:-(

Ok so basically 'm monky

>Why are americans so racist
Anglo feel of superiority, backed by the needs of capitalist class.

Finns are actually quite nice in person, lovely people. You're confusing majority of Finns with sexually deprived and overly aggressive 4channelers

Estonians are turbo autists who wouldn't be able to maintain eye contact even at gunpoint, they will try to avoid open confrontation at any cost. I guess looking at Jow Forums and le reddit posts they might talk shit behind your back, but that's about it

Latvians are more upfront, but that "racism" works both ways i guess. They kinda resemble Russians who just happened to speak other language, it's easy to find common ground with them.

I've never been to Lithuania, but judging on how they integrated Russians into their society after USSR dissolution i'd expect them to be least butthurted. I had some experiences with Lithuanins in Kaliningrad, they all seem like perfectly fine people, not asshurt at all

t. knower

>it's easy to find common ground with them
He, you are alright my black friend!

Attached: low.quality.humor.jpg (454x454, 21K)

Russians are tall Nordic people, Mexicans are short natives. It's not fair.

yes we are finally somebody understands

>Also Maddow is white and she's not making fun of Russians for the color of their skin
I would

Attached: 23824.jpg (2121x1414, 2.36M)

That tall blonde is my dream girl.
Also...Is EVERYONE ''in VDV '' that day?

She is not tall, she is standing on the steps

Based VDV BVLLS defending Mother Russia against degeneracy

Attached: RIAN_02257107.HR.ru-pic700-700x467-81601.jpg (700x466, 171K)

This pic is beautiful

big muscular specnaz man ware бocoнoжки

literally nothing wrong with this

Never could get why only vdv are doing this shit?
they are just little part of army, all real work would do common military formations not these gop clowns.

>Finns are actually quite nice in person, lovely people. You're confusing majority of Finns with sexually deprived and overly aggressive 4channelers

You can ask any russian that was raised in Finland then. They are racist towards us too. I'm not talking about Jow Forums lol

>How many American deaths are Russians responsible for?
A few I guess, judging by the fact that Russian pilots fought in Korea and Vietnam.

They have long tradition of ''embellishing the truth''
youtube.com/watch?v=frE2iaKno6M

Because Mexicans and Russians arent a race dipshit, when murrifats refer to Mexicans they are mostly referring to mestizos