Why can't muslims eat pork ?

Why can't muslims eat pork ?

Everytime I ask them this question they can't answer

Didn't allah give them a reason why ? Was pork chosen by chance ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-162148.png (2246x1080, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9DLA_BRO4p4
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/trichinosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20378583
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same reason as Christianity, commandment in the holy book (and the swine...he is unclean to you"

Pigs used to have some disease in the year minus 9001, that's why the old meme in the memebook.

Why can't whites eat guinea pig?

Attached: images (5).jpg (640x480, 39K)

Why don't eat pork in 2019 ?

i know a lot of muslims here who eat pork

We can. Pic related, squirrel recipe.

Attached: oravakeitto.jpg (1198x674, 78K)

>squirrel

Because they are cute

Mexicans are barbarians for eating them

In the Quran god said not to eat the flesh of swine.

I've heard the story that smart merchants used to sell dead people's meat as pork and that's why judeans and muslims decided to ban pork.

Because they are cute

Non muslims are barbarians for eating them

Why

in the american education god said pedophilia is bad

youtu.be/9DLA_BRO4p4
Pork isn’t the only animal that is not halal. As far as I understand the idea is to minimize harmful toxins and to eat cleaner animals. We also don’t eat animals of prey because they accumulate more toxins in their lives, they’re not as clean. For example the Japanese have a lot of problems with eating dolphin because of the mercury levels.

Pork contains more diseases and parasites than other lifestock. Nowadays in the west the animals are pumped full with antibiotics to counter that but still they are one of the worst. Besides beef and lamb are better anyway.

Pork isn't toxic

Watch Pulp Fiction and you'll know

Not true, I eat pork and I feel fine

I could beat 500 russians and arabs with my bare hands right now

Y'all just have weak antibodies

Sissies

Yeah its called bio-accumulation. Basically carnivorous animals accumulate the toxins of their many oray before their bodies can dispose of it. Technically the same could happen if you let herbivores graze on contaminated land but that generally doesn't happen so quickly.

Nice bullshit answer pierre, maybe the reason that france is a shithole is because you don't listen to reason.

Give your address leninsky

France is shit because of its "people"

a fucking rat

grim

If only humans discovered fire...

They carry tapeworms, filth, and disease. They revel in and eat their own feces and levels much higher than other animals. They have a short digestive system but still eat food items that normally need longer digestive systems.
In the Quran carrion is also forbidden, it doesn’t give a reason but it’s obviously clear IMO. The prophet himself cared about this and told us not to eat carnivorous animals with fangs for example. God wants us to take care of our bodies.

Dogs are better

Even if you make your pork chops extra extra well done, it won’t be as safe as a rare steak unless you treat the meat with antibiotics before you eat it.

>meat
Meant animal*
Antibiotics can be used while the animal is alive.

Cause it says to follow the dietary rules of the old/new testaments and swine is forbidden there as well

Underrated post.

Trichinosis is a nasty illness

You can avoid it entirely by properly cooking the meat

Haha laughing @ you meatcucks. Enjoy your estrogen boosted foods, brah.

Attached: 4D15E258-1957-456E-B763-992298D9A057.jpg (616x595, 95K)

pork still has a high rate of disease probably just there to keep people safe

(((merchants)))

>(((example)))

Attached: 1552206709009.png (753x960, 19K)

Is it simply advisable not to eat pork or is it punishable by God as it says in the Quran? Why would a benevolent God punish people for eating sausage or gelatin of a certain animal that God created?

because semites didn't know how to cook pork properly, got trichinosis and thought God was punishing them

Attached: haxen.jpg (440x440, 47K)

That’s like asking why God made cocaine if we aren’t supposed to smoke it.
Even if you burn your pork you still need to treat the animal with antibiotics to eat safely.

We can though
Because they are considered dirty.

>They revel in and eat their own feces and levels much higher than other animals
That is objectively wrong.
>Pigs are actually very clean animals. If they are given sufficient space, pigs are careful not to soil the areas where they sleep or eat. And forget the silly saying “sweating like a pig”—pigs can’t even sweat! That’s why they bathe in water or mud to cool off.
>They carry tapeworms, filth, and disease.
So do we.

>wrong
I’m right actually.
There’s a reason companies can’t go antibiotic free with chickens but not pigs
>pigs can’t even sweat! That’s why they bathe in water or mud to cool off.
A lot of other animals don’t sweat either, and they still contain ticks and stuff.
>They carry tapeworms, filth, and disease.
>So do we.
If a kid gets tapeworms in a first world country he’s immediately hospitalized and the worms are removed. And you know how we often get these worms? From pigs and dogs.
There’s a reason companies can’t go antibiotic free with chickens but not pigs

>There’s a reason companies can’t go antibiotic free with chickens but not pigs
can*

Because they got all of their food restrictions from the Bible.

This
Catholics also aren't allowed to eat pork

>Even if you burn your pork you still need to treat the animal with antibiotics to eat safely.
Lots of villagers here raise pigs. I've never heard anything about getting antibiotics.

Pork is yummy

1. Wrong. Jesus explicitly does away with dietary restrictions because what leaves the mouth (words) matters more than what enters it (Matthew 15). Jesus criticizes the Pharisees for obeying the letter of the Law over its spirit, downright defiling it for the sake of "muh tradition".
2. The JEWISH restriction in diet is about strictly separating themselves from other peoples. This is why they don't wear mixed(!) fabrics, or why they don't eat animals that both have split hooves and chew cud. Much like how they strictly separate themselves, they strictly separate their food.

NEITHER reasoning applies to Islam.

>Catholics also aren't allowed to eat pork
Which is why they constantly eat pork? The only real dietary restriction catholicism has is fish on fridays because Jesus died on a friday.

In reality they removed dietary restrictions so it would be easier to get people to join them and to differentiate themselves from the Jews.
Same reason they stopped circumcising babies in Christianity.

>Wrong. Jesus explicitly does away with dietary restrictions because what leaves the mouth (words) matters more than what enters it (Matthew 15).
Pretty sure it says what leaves the body. Poo poo leaves the body if you’re trying to use that logic.
>Jesus criticizes the Pharisees for obeying the letter of the Law over its spirit, downright defiling it for the sake of "muh tradition".
Jesus pbuh in the Bible said that he didn’t come to abolish the law at all.

Attached: F348ED53-F27A-4D21-B4A8-57E843CC6AA9.jpg (512x567, 179K)

Christians literally worship an entity that humans cannot comprehend but at the same time posses emotions and is also a jew in a stick and a whore lying Jewess.
Judaism is retarded but this is next level.
Well at least they don't cut baby penises, oh wait Americans do.

Then why aren't all pork eaters dead ?

Pork is a scavenger, the garbage cleaner of the eco-system and wasn't meant for human consumption. It doesn't sweat and has a very primitive digestive system, meaning that all the bacterias and vermin are still apparent in the meat.

All the Austrians and Serbs here who eat pork 3 times a day are usually obese and a lot of them get cancer when they reached their forties and fifties.

There is no point of being proud of eating pork, just to feel above the Muslims. Same with alcohol, which has no redeeming value neither.

>Why can't
We can, we just choose not to because it's tied to the calculation sins vs virtues in our belief that determines whether or not we got to get in the heaven or not.
If I by any chance randomly eat a pork by my own will, I can do it. I won't get weak or 100% will be thrown in hell. It just adds to my list of sins. I(we) just choose not to because it's hard to gauge whether my virtues are higher than my sins or not. It's basically just minimizing the risk.

>IF BAD THING BAD WHY NOT ALL USERS DEAD?
>IF WEED BAD WHY STONERS NOT DEAD?

Attached: 059C0042-3918-461B-9185-6FCF02CE97A9.jpg (522x537, 28K)

>Same with alcohol, which has no redeeming value neither.
You just said that pigs don't sweat and are full of bacteria. By that definition the redeeming value of alcohol is being desinfectant.

In the Netherlands Babi Pangang, Babib Ketjap and pork sate are very popular.

Nice. Panggang anything is really good.
In here we love dutch pastries. Poffertjes and bitterballen knockoffs are really popular here.

That's very cool. I just wanted to point out though most Indonesian food here is actually pork
So I'm curious how much pork Indonesians eat

Heaven is a scam, the translation for it in Hebrew is garden of Eden and the concept of heaven as a reward for those who do good didn't really exist in Judaism until relatively late compared to when Judaism began.
The original "prophecy" for those who do believe in God is that they would be brought back to life in the end of days and obviously it was promised that they or their children will do well in life. (most of the Bible is sinner will be punished but around kings it becomes sinner will not be punished but his children will and it was "changed back" during the exile

because its a dirty animal, it writhes in its own shit, but on the plus side you can feed pigs waste and they produce meat

dont need to be a muslim to know this shit

What does ancient Jews changing their religion back and forth have to do with the promise of Allah?

the guilty pleasure is extremely tasty
It is frequently seen in my cunt.

I obviously meant alcohol as a drug. There is alcohol in a lot of perfumes too, which many Muslims use without any doubts.

It's just that people in the West are too brainwashed with Hedonism and a misguided sense of freedom, so whenever someone bans or taboos something, it's always because they are fascists who want to control people, not because they have a reason for it.

The non muslims eat it a lot, and some less/non devout muslims too. It is a popular meat in Bali and eastern Indonesians. Even in muslim populated area like western indonesia, you can still find some restaurants that serve pork. They just get labeled non-halal or something.

Islam is just Judaism 2.0++ Ultra edition

actually read up on this one, the alcohol in perfumes evaporates off the skin, similar to how you can cook out the alcohol in dishes where you add wine etc

christianity/judiasm/islam are all monodeistic Abrahamic religions, dont let the crackpot americans fool you with their "judeo-christian values" meme, those 2 are no better than islam no matter how much they claim it to be a satanic religion because theyre islamophobes

Judaisim is actually just Islam: misinterpreted edition.

I actually wondered if alcohol used for cosmetics (aftershave, perfumes, ...) damage your skin when used regularly.

I wouldn't be surprised if it does, since the industry does nothing but poisoning it's stupid consumers in any possible way, which is why you have all the stupid junk food and sugary drinks.

I think historically, it stems from the fact that pigs were genuinely unclean animals, were more prone to have their meat tainted with parasites and disease. I could be wrong though.

>they don't wear mixed(!) fabrics
What's mixed fabrics?

they are unclean, swine is bad for you, and even if there is no reason if allah commands it we obey.

it evaporates of the skin because its volatile, if it didnt the perfume wouldnt smell

more than one type of fabric? denim jeans and a leather jacket is mixed fabric, also tshirts are usually mixed fabric

Jesus did exorcises demons into pigs.

lol or something like that.

In Quran it say to not consume swine so the followers do not consume swine. Its as simple as that, its a matter of obeying your lord.

However when god tells us not to do something its for a reason. For example it is said in Islam that Allah dislikes when people sleep on their stomachs. Nowadays its known that sleeping like that is harmful because of the weight of the spine.
In the deserts of Arabia, the only water sources were oasis's which were held with high esteem and to be respected. Pigs use up more water than any other animal, close to humans. The way they use water also makes a mess of the oasis. So it makes sense that we should refrain ourselves from such wasteful animals.

Attached: 1560626490916.jpg (1024x543, 74K)

They're all bad.
Original Judaism existed prior to Islam and Islam is based on Judaism you imbecile

Actually it’s the exact opposite.
Islam existed before Jews and Hebrew ever existed.

Any proof of that my black bvll brother?

None that you would accept.

t. Abdullah Khalid Sulamen XIII of Iran.

>to differentiate themselves from the Jews.
mostly to make it easier to convert from the old pagan religions (also why holydays are the same days as some old festivity)

Some was to differentiate themselves.

Does guinea pig taste unique?

>They revel in and eat their own feces and levels much higher than other animals
Pigs are actually really smart and clean animals. They're just treated like shit by farmers

They can't look at the sky

Used to know a farmer that'd walk his pigs around mosques and homes with known muslims. It was rather funny watching them run from the pigs

?in Islamabad pigs walk the streets and nobody cares for example

These were arabs, true muslims, not pakis

dilate cope cringe

That's embarrassing bro

Muslims also run away from dogs too

>n't whites eat g
windows update didn't reach middle east.

Stop redditspacing

The ancients didn’t understand microbiology and didn’t realize that there’s a parasite in pork that’ll fuck you up if you undercook it.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/trichinosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20378583

Attached: DB9B734E-398B-4F04-B0F2-522AAB07805B.png (434x341, 34K)

I’ve seen people argue this before and they always say that Judaism and Christianity are Islam’s and the people who subscribe to those religions just didn’t “realize” that it was Islam.

Nah

I don't feel like it