Black people be like

Black people be like
>ooo these crime stats are too spicy

Attached: 1562116623827.png (610x457, 270K)

but they are too spicy for wh*Tes, after all most of the victims are them

>you see, blacks cause 50% of all crimes despitw being only 12% of the USA's population and have statistically lower IQ and blah blah blah...

Attached: 1485130830315.jpg (645x968, 55K)

Attached: file.png (1080x1358, 1.47M)

Most victims are actually black, the interracial ceime rate from black to white is much higher than the reveese but the majority of crimes are commited in their owb neighborhoods

>bla bla bla bla

Attached: 1555795763846.png (988x988, 205K)

most people attack people in their own neighborhood u retard

Why do suburbanites care so much about niggers killing other niggers?

truth hurts huh?

Despite making 6% of the population, black males account for 52% of white women's one night stands.

>truth hurts huh?

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

The white guy is literally me.

t. nation of war criminals

Fuck off you stupid fucking nigger. That's not even true. Meanwhile the FBI has been collecting and phblicshong these crime stats for decades. Stop denying reality and join the fight for the future of the white race.

The majority of crimes in every nations are commited by a tiny minority. Usually from a lower social class so when you have a country like the us where being black flirt with being poor you have blacks that commit most the crime.

You could say "80% of all crimes are committed by 20% of the population" for nearly every society that existed.

ok sure thing we saved you from muslim invasion twice and now we get this
wow

what about rapes? they mostly rape wh*Toids, don't they?

t. Pierre Nwosu

>bring up any problem in America
>its somehow always the fault of blacks, mexicans, or natives

Attached: literallyme.png (464x442, 197K)

Rich blacks also commit more crime than rich whites

this lmao Jow Forumstards even tried to blame trump being close friends with a pedophile billionaire on blacks

We know, JonTron.

>ok sure thing we saved you from muslim invasion twice and now we get this
>wow

Attached: 1562772911806.jpg (708x800, 77K)

>trump is close friends with the guy he kicked out of his golf course

>ignore clintons tens of flights on lolita express

seething cockroach

I've seen people blame american highway traffic on blacks and mexicans

I'm sure you have, you seem to care a great deal about looking for things to complain about you little bitch

>seething cockroach

Attached: 1560296922962.png (782x758, 132K)

go catch a grenade, sven

Attached: 1476144378208.jpg (264x362, 21K)

>I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.
Yeah I am thinking Trump supporters are retarded.

There's a schizo on here that blames high housing prices on poor Mexican immigrants (illegals especially) and blacks for some reason.

>its somehow
Name an example problem and I will provide evidence that it is nigger.

>it's ok to be a paedo if you're on the red team
>it's ok to be a paedo if you're on the blue team
Why are Americans like one of these.

They can't drive worth a damn, drive beaters and have no insurance while living in city centers.

The Jews.

I wrote in for Rand.

the Viper, the last truly admirable American car, was killed off because of airbag safety standards requiring side curtain airbags, and because the manual segment of the supercar market has declined in North America

>Fuck off you stupid fucking nigger. That's not even true. Meanwhile the FBI has been collecting and phblicshong these crime stats for decades. Stop denying reality and join the fight for the future of the white race.

Attached: 1560944214713.jpg (600x444, 185K)

Tell a lot. Better get your shit together.

Attached: cringe.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

The Epstein and Boeing scandal.

Attached: 1494305315567.jpg (640x640, 132K)

It literally is though that’s what’s so funny about it

Boeing exclusively employs nigs due to affirmative action and Epstein is part negroid. Boom, there you go.

Amazon being allowed to treat it's workers like medieval serfs.

Cucks in denial making passive aggressive posts complaining i stead of arguments

only because black people feel the need to bring up race all the time

>Boeing exclusively employs nigs due to affirmative action and Epstein is part negroid
Both of those statements are false.

Attached: 1541572379803.png (800x430, 276K)

Ah, yes, the Pareto distribution law.

Attached: be shot but not shot.png (668x586, 570K)

Attached: antifa.png (631x521, 299K)

Niggers and other brown foreign workers lowering working standards and wages.
Niggers are unhealthy and destroy the healthcare system. If we were a white country, we'd have single payer.

Simply going on the most active board on that website would put you in contact with people sharing the same stupid believes. Why do you feel the need to shit up other places with your ignorance ?

>These people do bad thing so we should have more of these people

Jews?