Am I the only one BULLISH AS FUCK on bitcoin?

Am I the only one BULLISH AS FUCK on bitcoin?

where are my bulls

Attached: meBQlhh.jpg (618x619, 82K)

Me too desupai
12+ attempts for break 6200 failed
Over 1 million BTC spent by bear whales trying

We gonna get this rin

Attached: bd0541777072c0a490ddb8376aed6d26.jpg (1200x900, 537K)

Reporting in.

Attached: dream_chart.jpg (1821x897, 249K)

>He actually thinks this sad little rally will break $6,800.

It's not gonna happen. $6,600 was a surprise, but $6,800 resistance is superpowered. Head will be bumped against it maybe one or two more times, then down we go again.

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Organic upwards movement no retraces. Yep feel we will go high this weekend.

The only chart that matters and bears absolutely hate it.

I'm so bullish, come on bitcoin keep sidewaying.

Bitcoin bull, standing by.

Fucking deluted bearfags since '13.

Buy it before it goes 6 digits!

Attached: c1141deded.jpg (360x300, 88K)

Pretty bullish on crypto in general. ETH and the alts will follow BTC on the next leg up once bullish reversal is confirmed. Both BTC and ETH are in typical late stage bear market patterns; tightening price range, weak volume with occasional spikes from day trades moving stuff around, lots of failed pumps and failed dumps (aka barts both standard and inverse).

It'll be a matter of time. Weeks, months, dunno. I am quite certain crypto will have another significant bubble up before it ultimately succeeds or fails at mass adoption.

Ha, keep dreaming fags.

Back to $6,300 by Monday.

Attached: 1533759302342.png (1200x1064, 394K)

this probably :(
gotta have it return to futures price by monday or else wall st will lose money

>Back to $6,300 by Monday.

Entirely possible. I was talking long term. Bear market could continue for some time.

question about the new lightning network thing:

won't the lightning network create too much volume for bitcoin to handle? if it "preprocesses" a bunch of transactions and then lets them sort out eventually, wouldn't it overload the network with too many transactions that they'll never finish processing?

Ive been trading for over 30 years and its pretty clear that 58-6200 is the bottom.
Only thing I can see popping it lower than that is if the US actively starts to restrict trading in some way...possible, but not probable.
The only problem is its expensive at its price, even now. By that I mean you and I know we can buy any amount but the avg person will want to buy a 'whole one' i.e. 1 or 2 or 5 bitcoins, not 0.0132879 BTC. Its purely psychological, but a run can allay that.
That said, I dont see any substantial movement til the next halvening.

Attached: 5doolars.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Nah last short squeeze was on a Sunday. Hoping we will see a big price movement today.

Not so fast...

Attached: btc cycles.jpg (1786x810, 315K)

correction

Attached: how-about.jpg (1786x835, 340K)

Actually makes sense

Normies don't just want to buy a whole BTC. Most have no idea you can buy less than 1 BTC, which makes the current price seem prohibitively expensive to them. BTC would easily be 2-4 times what it currently is if normies knew they could buy $500 worth of BTC when it's $6k and still profit when it goes up.

Well, why don't we just tell them that they could start speculating with als little as 50 Cents? Can we buy ads on billboard and TV, or would that be somehow against the law?

Then they'd get hit with three dollar fees.