Untitled

Attached: 1536416400677.jpg (1024x762, 91K)

fuck c*Pitalism but fuck j*Nnies too

he FEARS the janitor BVLL

>DUDE you should commend people who clean floors because they couldn’t succeed in life, they’re just as important as CEOs LMAO
God, these faggots are even worse than corporate shills

Alright
*Ahem*
FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK HIRO

Attached: F.jpg (249x249, 16K)

cringe post

in reality these people will be rude to the jannies if they even think of them, but never actually do anything over their mostly jealousy-based resentment of their economically successfuly fellow bourgeoisie

dude people succeed by their own hard work and effort, just look at jeffrey epstien who amassed a huge fortune and a $77 million new york penthouse just from grinding every day man, working smarter not harder, shifting the paradigm and thinking outside the box

Well, clean floors are nice, so those people are doing an important job. What do CEOs do?

Spoiled kids should be assigned to 10 years of janitor duty so you can appreciate the profession.

t. Sir Archibald William Cumbucket, Duke of Cuckshire, OBE

>Jeffrey Edward Epstein (born January 20, 1953) is an American financier and registered sex offender. Epstein began his career at the investment bank Bear Stearns, before forming his own firm, J. Epstein & Co. Epstein was convicted in 2008 of soliciting a 14-year-old girl for prostitution, for which he served 13 months in "custody with work release" as part of a plea deal where federal officials had identified 36 victims. The plea deal was made by Alexander Acosta, who was then the United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, who agreed to grant immunity from all federal criminal charges to Epstein. Epstein was arrested again on July 6, 2019, on federal charges for sex trafficking of minors in Florida and New York.

Attached: 1408447480986.gif (320x240, 988K)

Based and REDpilled

You should commend them for having an honest job and not being a fucking corporate robot. The only people who like executives are executives.

95% of the time if the janitor and ceo switched parents they would've switched jobs too

>being a peon and doing a job a robot made by high schoolers can do
>honest job
work with your brain

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts

Are you implying jews or commies?

Come up with some toilet cleaning robot or get ready to scrub the shit of others once or twice a week.

CEOs decide the company is making too much money and that in order to increase profits for next quarter they have to lay people off.

Rich people bad because Jow Forums and anime told me so

fucking BASED
EAT THE RICH

based
cringe

>Jow Forums
>not eating rich people shit

>the left can't me...

Jow Forumstards are massive bootlickers.

u mad

Attached: 1442480328100.jpg (1186x1000, 205K)

I mean, anyone in my family can do that. While I wouldn't disrespect them, I also wouldn't put them on the same level as a CEO. With that said, CEOs often inherit that position, and as someone doing slightly better off than the average population here, I can confirm it gives you worlds of benefits and advantage.

You're a parasite.

...me