Damn

Damn...

Attached: The+Talk.jpg (548x425, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-txMeWp9tI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A few years back my uncle was telling my cousin (his son) that he had to be really careful around cops, or his life would be in danger.

It was in the context of having hunting weapons in his car, when getting pulled over.

White parents should have this talk as well seeing as how cops have no qualms murdering them too

>So you see son, you run up to the cashier and with your 6 shooter and say "gimma the loot bitch" and then waste that mufucka so theres no witnesses. That way the cracka ass pigs cant bust yo ass.

>have second amendment rights
>cops can legally murder you for exercising said """""right"""""

>that he had to be really careful around cops
Yes, people should be careful to not commit crimes around cops.

Attached: c4b24bd11ebb1e5992cf32783c2bfba4.jpg (960x946, 64K)

It was right after Travon Martin stuff

No crime

Also, i'm white, which is why I brought the story up

My parents gave me the talk. They told me to stay away from violent, stupid niggers

Having the gun should be no problem, grabbing it and chimping out in front of a police officer is another story.

>The bird in the left part
Why do wh*Toids?

Attached: autism_speaks.jpg (468x312, 11K)

American cops are barely people

What kind of faggot dad talks to his son about birds and insects lmao

kek

yes the crime of following conflicting orders and being shot. don't talk to or move around cops. they're subhuman animals trying to murder you because you fucked girls in highschool while they sperged out in rotc.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-txMeWp9tI

Birds got to eat and kids need to know.

I guess that expain the many black american guys who work at AT&T in Brno. They earn less than they would at home, but don’t have to worry about cops.

>have gun in car legally
>tell cop about said gun
>get ID from pocket
>get shot because cop thought driver was going for the gun
It's really dangerous having a gun in the car.

I'm black and I never had this talk, and I've never been racially profiled by police. Maybe it's because I'm not a ghetto thug.

Lol, someone has daddy issues. Cops are pretty chill where I come from. You must be around a lot of niggers

Wow it's almost like if you just dress and act like a human being instead of a violent animal the police just want to be on there way or something.

Shit

pasco county. they had live PD come because of their bad reputation and it made it worse so they kicked live PD out

Ok uncle Tom

>realize cops are stupid aggressive lowlifes who couldn't find a job in the real world
>start conversations with "I HAVE A GUN"
You don't tell them unless they make you get out of your car, see your hands at all times and maybe are about to search it for whatever reason.

>The white trash areas of Florida
Makes sense desu

>wearing certain clothes means you should have to forfeit your 4th amendment rights
ha land of the free

Why are you keeping a zoo inside a university?

Not telling them is also a good reason to be shot

wtf i hate whypipo now

the fact that the system allows these crooks to exist diminishes my faith in the system. I'm sure there are nice towns where police are reasonable people, but that doesn't mean we allow American citizens to be abused. innocent until proven guilty.

don't mind the bootlickers

If they were so scared of the justice system maybe they would try avoid committing crimes which put them in the system. Also, they talk to cops in the worst fucking way possible which makes shit worse.

>not commit crimes around cops
Having a legally owned gun in a motor vehicle is legal everywhere.

You basically have to tell them retard.

They won't reach into your car while you are sitting in it, only after they make you get out.
And then it is a good situation to bring up the topic, while they can see your hands.

in America, the police chimps out.

>It's unreasonable to assume that the baggy pants wearing nigger with gold teeth bumping shitty rap in a brand new Mercedes Cadillac might have a gun on him
Lmao