Be spaniard

>be spaniard
>visits Deutschland
>every town has a huge industrial complex there.
>go back to my shitty town in Spain
>see the contrast
>the pic is_my_face.jpg

Attached: cry pepe.png (926x566, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historia_de_Málaga
tradingeconomics.com/china/wages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but you are le med bvll!

You are sad because Spain doesn't look like Germany?

Attached: gelsenkirchen_skyline[1].jpg (1920x1011, 181K)

>industrylet spain

Attached: 1545098021290.jpg (600x600, 78K)

but user that looks extremely based, are you some leftist soiboi or something?

And despite of that, we're still a great country. Imagine if we had industry and no cucks.

imagine the smell. i hope Bolsonaro can do the same to our country

He should ask your American friends to level your cities first

industry as you understand it with tall chimneys and big buildings is a third world thing, Germoney is the exception, nobody else in the first world has it, maybe alsaw Poland

you're obsessed with that, industry is not going to go back never

Why wouldn't it come back?
I'm working in an industrial zone which has only recently began development. They completed the train last year and the powerplant 3 years ago.
Most companies will only come in a few years

Attached: presentatie-foto-16001[1].jpg (1600x1067, 540K)

only high tech indutries have incentives to come back, which is nothing compare with what China has in terms of total economic volume of the industry

That is true to some extend but certain industries are still thriving in Germany such as chemical industry

Spain is fucking great tho, fuck the haters. Go visit the world outside of europe and the anglosphere and you will be happy with what you have.

>be ooga bugar
>visit deutschland, osterreich, italien
>every town has money
>go back to my gypsy ghetto in Tatarstan
>see the contrast
>pic is mein Gesicht

Attached: 1560836968523.png (500x492, 9K)

>which is nothing compare with what China
Why would you want slave low paying jobs back?

this is the point, it's a 3rd world thing

>Spain no va tan mal
>1 year before the next crisis
imagina en la cirisis como estaremos
no hemos alcanzado los niveles de empleo de la anterior bonanza, aún somos el 2o país de la UE con más paro y ya está a punto de venir otra cirsis

>me voy a int un board que consiste en echar mierda amistosamente sobre todos los países posibles con cualquier minima excusa a postear seriamente y defender al mío y decir lo bien que estamos
es que siempre que sale un puto retrasado tiene que ser español, no falla macho

prefieres hacer el avestruz, la realidad no cambiará

cierto, comparar el país con venezuela en vez de con europa es lo que nos ha llevado a donde estamos

Nahh, el BCE da mas crecimiento del previsto por el gobierno y esta vez no hay ladrillazo, el paro esta al 13% el año que viene puede que este < 10% si no nos castiga mucho el Brexit y el tratado con los Sudamericanos terminamos 2020 con niveles de Francia o Italia ahora, lo ideal seria < 4%, igual en 3-4 años

What Spain region?

>el BCE da mas crecimiento del previsto por el gobierno
el BCE no advirtió la cirisis del 2008
>el paro esta al 13% el año que viene puede que este < 10% si no nos castiga mucho el Brexit y el tratado con los Sudamericanos terminamos 2020 con niveles de Francia o Italia ahora, lo ideal seria < 4%, igual en 3-4 años
eso si sigue la tendencia, lo que es muy poco probable porqué estamos ya el finar del ciclo económico, el más largo de la historia de EEUU

the big industry here is in Madrid, Basque Country, Navarra, Catalonia, Valencia, and in lesser extent Galicia, after that you have factories and big shit here and there but not that big.

Seeing andalucian posters is the same as African or Latin American to me, it's shittiness is given and not a tragedy any white region such as Basques etc.. is.understandable but they are richer and more advanced than Germany

La gran ventaja ahora es que no esta todo en el ladrillo y la obra publica, puede que hasta nos beneficiemos del tratado de libre comercio con Sudamérica, a cambio de joder mas el campo supongo

the first modern industry in Spain was in Andalusia lad

I'm sure wewuz brown nigga

Europe is a sterile uncultured shithole compared to most of the rest of the world.

I live in a 12k town which even has a small industrial district with a couple of companies. 2 of them are known throughout Germany.

Cubanon, you shouldn't talk without knowledge
>With the arrival of the 18th century, the city began a golden era of great prosperity and growth.7 During much of the 19th century, Málaga was one of the most lofty cities in the country, contributing decisively to the triumph of liberalism in Spain.8 It was a pioneer city in the peninsula with the beginning of the Industrial Revolution, becoming the first industrial city of Spain. This will be the era of the great bourgeois families of Málaga, some of them with influence on national politics.9 During the last third of the century riots took place and the Cantón de Málaga was declared, which would presage the serious economic crisis that began from 1880. The crisis causes the foundries in Malaga to close and was accompanied by the collapse of the sugar industry and the plague of phylloxera, which sank the Malaga vineyard.9

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historia_de_Málaga

>slave low paying jobs
tradingeconomics.com/china/wages
Average wages are at around 12k USD per annum. The average wage in the USA, in contrast, is around 31K USD. Now take into account a drastically lower living cost than in the USA.

la burbuja está porqué existen los bancos centrales, que no esté en el ladrillo no significa que no exista

> be kraut
> visits spen
> every town has a beach, good weather, tasty seafood, cute medgirls, passionate woman, people who like to socialize and help each other
> go back to my shitty town in germany
> see the contrast
> the_pic_is_my_face.jpg

I'm sure my negro friend

The average wage in Mexico turns out to be around 7.25K USD. That's even lower than average Chinese wages.

is it your town?

Attached: cs_militia.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

My town has 7,000 inhabitants and we have an industrial park, but we don't have a hospital. If I had a medical emergency, I'd have to drive to the next town over (granted, it's only a 5 minutes drive away).