Why is no one talking about this...

Why is no one talking about this? It's only a matter of time before crazy ultra-religious extremists like the Amish take over entire swathes of the US.

Attached: mormons-amish.gif (886x643, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/03/07/us/us-birthrate-hispanics-latinos.html
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/12/us-unauthorized-immigrant-population-2017/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It can't happen soon enough

Attached: white.png (500x673, 431K)

Is there even a single positive trend going on in the US?

>people becoming more religious is bad

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

whites going extinct

They are really based though and certainly not any kind of threat to America. Have you met any?

It is

>ultra-religious extremists
That's most Christians

Mormons have the fertility and zeal of Muslims, the tribal intellect of the Jews, and the values of Christians. Mormonism is the pinnacle of human civilisation. You will NOT find a better ideology. The West would have settled Mars DECADES ago if we lived in a Mormon Theocracy. And that is a fact.

>values of Christians
Being intolerant, close-minded assholes that do nothing but cause problems for the developed world?

Fuck off you dirty fedora cuck

Whites will bounce back if the Amish keep growing

Utah is one of the best states in the US

more white people, i say that's a good thing. Even if they happen to be american.

>inbred white people

Once, I saw a mennonite family with six kids at Taco Bell.

The mormons I've known, and I've known plenty were quite noticeably the best looking group of people I've ever seen

I'll only accept this if they bring back polygamy

Mormons actually have a pretty awful retention rate across generational lines. Unless your family establishes itself as a pillar of the church community, adherence usually drops off after a generation or two. That's why the ex-Mormon community is nearly as large as the Mormon community itself.

is there a lot of inbreeding in the faroe islands or are you just fucking retarded?

>racist Jow Forumstard freaks actually looking forward to the prospect of even more religious zealots in the USA because they happened to have pale skin
You outlanders really are hollow between the ears.

i really doubt you can extrapolate amish/mormon numbers several decades into the future

the inbred ones die of.
why are you so rude?

It doesn't matter anyway, it'll end up being amish vs Mexicans, and Mexicans are going to win because all the whites are essentially going to be in the woods in hiding like animals in their wooden shacks and on their wooden carts driven by horses

Attached: The Great Replacement.gif (640x518, 662K)

mormons are okay desu

Utah here.
The state is actually becoming less Mormon and people are leaving the church a ton

>Mormons and Amish
You're worried about the *Mormons* and *Amish*? Seriously? They're like the most chill populations we have in the US. Mormons are genuinely the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Also, those groups are pretty much the only reason why we aren't becoming more of a minority in this country

>tfw number of catholics decreasing

Attached: 1562610745919.png (287x343, 126K)

How many fucking times do Americans have to be told that the Hispanic fertility has dropped almost below replacement rate and Mexican immigration became negative years ago?

I don't white people and I don't hate religious people because I'm not a dipshit bougie moron like you

Post sources or fuck off

>oh no, these white people are taking over the US!

>let me tell you about your country

>has dropped almost below replacement rate
It's twice that of any other demographic my dude

Attached: 2018-11-27_piiechart_birth-rate.png (1140x773, 310K)

>when you can't defend literally anything about your cult so your entire counterargument is a hat

I don't think you know what an extremist is.

>When you can't defend anything about your ignorance so your entire counter argument is "muh imaginary friend"
Atheism is for spoiled western retards. You've been saying that the age of religion is over for over 100 years now. Shut up you bumbling morons

>he thinks Mormons are white

They're only superficially nice. They have a huge domestic and child abuse rate.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

Why Birthrates Among Hispanic Americans Have Plummeted
nytimes.com/2019/03/07/us/us-birthrate-hispanics-latinos.html
>The fertility rate for Hispanics — defined by demographers as people who report they are of Hispanic origin on birth certificates — dropped to 67.6 from 97.4 births per 1,000 women. By contrast, the rate for non-Hispanic whites fell by 6 percent to 57.2, and by about 12 percent for blacks to 63.1, according to Child Trends.
>The largest decline in Hispanic fertility rates has been among women of Mexican heritage, Dr. Guzman said. That is significant for the nation’s fertility patterns because of the sheer size of the Mexican origin population, which accounts for nearly two-thirds of all Hispanics and around 11 percent of the American population, according to the Pew Research Center.

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
>More Mexican immigrants have returned to Mexico from the U.S. than have migrated here since the end of the Great Recession, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of newly available government data from both countries. The same data sources also show the overall flow of Mexican immigrants between the two countries is at its smallest since the 1990s, mostly due to a drop in the number of Mexican immigrants coming to the U.S.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/06/12/us-unauthorized-immigrant-population-2017/
>The number of Mexican unauthorized immigrants in the United States declined so sharply over the past decade that they no longer are the majority of those living in the country illegally, according to new Pew Research Center estimates based on government data. In 2017, there were 10.5 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S., including 4.9 million Mexicans.

>no qt mormon wife to have a dozen children with

Attached: 1546317120419.jpg (1024x572, 35K)

christians literally have a day where they feast to celebrate jesus having his foreskin cutt off lol

No, it's not DUDE WEED faggot

Attached: fertilityratesbyrace.png (869x620, 45K)

Yeah, most non-whites come from other countries. The US' main source of population growth is immigration.

>Mormons
>having the anything of Christians

>t. Joseph Smith

relax

Attached: Great Replacement Still Happening.png (420x328, 14K)

What day is that?
Never heard of that, and I grew up Christian.

>amerindians lowest
Do they WANT to go extinct?

white americans are already shit and especially religious ones. how can anyone think that thats better than nothing

>people learn that the Bible wasn't right about everything
>WTF LE FEDORA TOP KEK RETARD BECAUSE MUH FALL OF WESTERN SOCIETY
There's a reason religious states are both underdeveloped shitholes and full of violent retards, but keep blindly defending propaganda solely because you were spoonfeed it as a kid

Religion is anti-science

Yeah because atheism is so pro-science, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

Not necessarily. American Rocket engineer Wehrner Von Braun was deeply religious.

Where do self loathing freaks like you get these ideas?

atheists btfo

>Amish
>White

Attached: retard.png (364x481, 157K)

>Melbourne tier anti white, thinking they are in any position to make comments on intelligence

Any sane person would rather have Hispanics (non chicano trash of course) over self loathing whites, niggers and kikes. This is common knowledge.

If there were a correct religion it would be Amish. I don't think anyone else in the western world has the same community ties or sense of worth and purpose in life, all while practicing pacifism and having enough kids that they offset the white birthrate decline.

>There's a reason religious states are both underdeveloped shitholes and full of violent retards
Compared to peaceful atheistic states that have existed in the past like the Soviet Union and Maoist China.

Like I said, atheism is for retarded spoiled westerners who don't know what the fuck they're talking about. People were spoon-fed atheism for generations as well and then denied it. The reason we call you fedoras is because you types always lack self awareness. Faggot.

>2100
>the muslim-orthodox alliance have taken over europe
>mexican catholic-protestant fundamental alliance rules america
>faggy atheists die out
maybe there is hope for western civilisation

there isn't. specially not for your continent

hello atheist here
god not real
now fuck off

shut up kaffir

Faggot

pic related, its god

Attached: Saint Anne.jpg (625x490, 69K)

thats smalltime compared to some spooky religions in other parts of the world

also
>country founded by people fleeing religious persecution for their unorthodox beliefs ends up being full of people with unorthodox beliefs
how unexpected

Attached: 5583420993c1722f986f7e3134d82131--mormon-trail-the-mormons[1].jpg (474x300, 36K)

hispanic americans had an infinity percent increase in population here in the 1970's, if anything its declining long term

Attached: census question about ethnicity (timeline).jpg (2398x1228, 620K)

He ain't wrong. I love visiting Utah, got some family there

Never thought the Amish would be our saviors

LDS arent like the Amish.

Attached: paperclip.png (227x431, 54K)

big bang defies laws of physics

>I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!!!

Attached: 1394473861532.gif (3558x3364, 820K)

>crazy ultra-religious extremists like the Amish
I live near Amish and they aren't extremists, you fucking moron. They're nice people and pay in cash for everything

Why are there so many niggers in this threads?
Atleast the Mehicanos asked a polite question

Tips fedora

Mormons are Niggers, Amish are based

You would know being form Germoney and all that right?

Democrats:
>our demographic dominance is inevitable!

Also Democrats:
>Women should focus on career instead of marriage. And lets sterilize our children with carcinogenic hormones.

of course

Don't you have muslim dicks to clean or something?

Except the whole Jesus thing
>b-but muh trinity!

I think I saw your mother begging for coins outside my local supermarket today

I think i saw your sucking brown dicks

Jokes on you, my mother is a lesbian

I can only imagine why.

Wow it's just like in the handmaid's tale

Attached: Flag_of_Gilead.png (650x1235, 116K)