I suffer in Western Europe

>I suffer in Western Europe

Attached: 1561920056926.png (900x701, 208K)

unemployment is worse than earning 659 €

>Poortugal
Yikes

>live in Western Europe
>salary is 2200 euro
>rent is 800 euro
>1 week of groceries is 100 euro
>taxes are 400 euro
>most of them go to Abdul who is unemployed and his 7 kids
thanks but no thanks

You have no idea how little €2350 gets you here

>rent is 800 euro
no sweety, it's 1300 € here in the big cities where are the jobs

>Live in western europe
>Make 3,800 EUR a month
>Government robs you blind
>End up with 2,300 EUR

It sure is great to live under a de facto communist dictatorship.

i cant comprehend how people live on such low wages. it just doesn't register to me.

(Some) prices are lower, obviously.

How dumb are you faggot? When you own property, you can live on 200 euros a month

On a collective level, Europeans are responsible for their misery for being a bunch of communist retards and rejecting the truth and wisdom and humanity of free-market capitalism. Western vs Eastern Europe is just a difference of the degree that communism has raped the local standard of living - it has happened on both sides.

What is the problem? You can't live comfortably with $2,600 per month?

When an entry-level house costs $500,000, no.

>no GF

Attached: 36eeedf4e-9e85-43e1-b028-a063130500ba.jpg (469x480, 17K)

London?

Inb4 magapedes start crying about immigrants and no Latina gf

>How can you be SAD? You have so much MONEY. That's all that matters in life, right?

Surely you aren't spending so much in a town or rural area.

And yet not even Thatcher was able to privatise healthcare in the UK. It's basically impossible to get elected on a full capitalist platform in West Yurop

It’s 650 euros here already.

I've had a Latina gf actually in the Netherlands

The whole south-east really. Which is also where the jobs are.

Attached: AvgPrice_Map_England_20180701.jpg (960x640, 219K)

I wish the Netherlands was as rich as the UK, France and Germany

even if you were somehow elected, the EU basically forbids free market policy with a bunch of dumb directives and regulations

>When you own property, you can live on 200 euros a month
Can't wait to pay for my apartment and do some major downshifting.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

99% of problems could be solved with money, so yeah.

We lose like a small town every year due to emigration so your opinion is not quite representative.

Lol. Here you get 250 euros a month for existing and some extra if you have to rent a place. Not nearly enough to live on. I tried it when I was in university. My parents had to sent me an extra 300€ every month.

Can't buy me loooove

Attached: d48.png (1054x526, 69K)

this now this is a suffer all class can relate

I spend on average around 90€ when i have to buy groceries for my whole family of 6 (me included). When I'm alone i live on less than 30, sometimes for even more than a week, and it's not like i buy the absolute possible cheapest

this is because people here still feel it's a good trade-off to earn double or triple the money to live abroad. But more and more people are finding out it's not worth it and that you pay for your higher wage in different ways. 35% of Bulgarians abroad have said they're ready to return

Who are you trying to fool? It’s impossible for you to spend less money on food than me, I spend around 70$ every week and I live in a third world shithole.

I find that hard to believe unless you live in Sicily or Calabria or something. I lived in Bologna for a few years and I spent way more than that. And Bologna is definitely not the most expensive Italian city

>90€
>for my whole family of 6
Do you all eat pasta and potatoes all week?

You can't in this country, or anywhere in the West for that matter

It depends where you are. If you’re in rural Sussex or Kent then you’ll need around £600k for a family home, rural Northumbria and it’s more like £90k.

How come your housing market is so much worse than anywhere on the continent?

For real? No, when i live alone I'm up in the north, in Trentino. And obviously not all markets are cheap, for those kind of prices i usually refer to Eurospin which uses less "fancy" brands for that purpose. Like, i can get an iceberg salad for 1,30€ which can last for at least two meals with some tuna that comes in packages of 3 cans that's like 1,75€. A liter of milk can be as low as 0,50-60€, a pack of cookies to go with it can be less than 3€, they sell 2kg worth bags of rice for 2,75€, a pack of chicken breasts that can last 2-3 meals is around maybe 4€, and so forth, this post got autistic enough

Are things really that more expensive in your cunts?

>Are things really that more expensive in your cunts?
Per item not but I think you never really consider all the things you eat and consume during a week. I posted it before but you will end up having to buy things like olive oil, toilet paper, snacks, alcohol, etc as well.
If you purely look at the price of tomatoes, potatoes, chicken breast and brocolli life can be very cheap but we buy a lot of things.

well if you include discount coupons then the equation changes a lot. I noticed in Italy a whole bunch of people using coupons, I assume it comes as part of your salary.

We’re a small, overcrowded island with huge income disparity.

In London you can walk from one street that has £1million houses to another street 5mins away packed with refugee criminals and other scum.

I don't have a salary nor coupons (well, technically i only just got a job, won't even have to buy groceries for the next couple of months funny enough)

Oh that's certainly true, but obviously items like olive oil and toilet paper aren't necessarily a weekly need, a bottle of the former can last even a month depending on how you use it

Also i guess it's worth considering that for example i never buy bottled water because the town's tap one is safe to drink

SWEDEN BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really angry when I see Germans complaining about their life. Ok, I can understand that a Londoner or Parisian complains about rent prices, but Germans have it cheaper than anyone, plus they get tons of subsidies, benefits etc., no one lives as well as they do.

Well, it's literally because our currency is fucking tanking in comparison to Euro.

Nothing to do with all those doctors and engineers from Eritrea clogging up your very generous welfare system and putting strain on the average Sven’s tax bill.

I don't think you understand how it works. This is average salary after taxes. Our taxes are in fact a bit lower than before all the immigration problems. Right now our currency is tanking because our national bank wants to keep their inflation goals at 2%.

>rent is 800 euro
true
literally one month of groceries with 100€ lmao
>taxes are 400 euro
not even close

>live in Croatia
>make 2400 EUR
>end up with 1100 EUR
at least one more Bosnian villager has a Mercedes at the end of the year because of our family and we feel happy for him :)

>REEEEE COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP

You are free capitalist state more than 25 years

and yet they still haven't fully recovered from c*Mmunism

>programmer in Ukraine
>3000$ monthly salary
>5% taxes (150$ lmao)
>400$ rent for a fantastic flat in the city center
>food and transport is cheap as dirt
>live like a king

>now in London
>8300$ monthly salary
>2800$ taxes
>1800$ rent for a small one bedroom flat in zone 2
>11 pounds for 1 kilogram of sweet cherries, holy fucking shit

Thanks god I can just return back to my home country at any time.

why are you buying cherries by the kilo

Why not? That's exactly what I was doing in Ukraine.
~2$ for 1 kilo and I could easily eat them alone in one day.