West vs East edition

West vs East edition

Attached: 1562897054778.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

of what

Why are white grills so hostile towards Muslim/Arab Men. It’s hella racist.

Have you ever been to Sweden?

You can't say hella, that's a cali thing

Ready for the mosh pit, skaka-bra!?

We're segregated as fuck. I doubt most Swedish women have ever talked with an arab man in a casual setting. Especially since most of them a manlets without education. Racemixing is mostly a thing in muttland.

I live in Southern California and I never hear hella

Hmmm, true but I don’t like Goblinas. I want proper WW from North America and proper Europe.
WW are so evasive as fuck.

Chloe, NO!!!

What are you’re talking about, white women love Muslims/Arabs. They push for migrants, Islam, and refugees the most

Two white women have asked me out before and I said no both times.
It’s not that hard, just stand straight and be well spoken/dressed and women will be attracted to you.

I don’t know... I sees them with mostly Blacks, Whites (obviously) and sometimes Pajeets.

It's used in the Bay Area alot.

Because you're not the right kind of swarthy man, or you don't nearly have enough money to buy out white women insecurities.

>October 2018
>September 2016

When you need to look at multiple years of magazine issues to cherrypick a pair that fit your bias

Based
Asian girls win again

What bias? The only thing literally said is West vs East edition. Any claims of bias you are placing are entirely your own

theres the austrian

Thank you, brother.
I shall keep you in my prayers.
Mashallah.

Ogre vs Cute.
Cute always wins, baby!

Or he could just use random issues instead of trying to find ones made in the same year to satisfy autists like you

Lmao, sad eh?
It’s like he lives in Jow Forums’s central computers!

>Disgusting tattooed dyed hair western fatty vs slim, cute and presentable asian

so? thats just how it is

lol

Reality is cruel but its true

white women not even once

Attached: qtasian.png (600x392, 446K)

Stop being so defensive of white women, they’re simply trashy individuals. Far worse than any other group of women. Get over it