Damn Asian school girls look like THIS?

Damn Asian school girls look like THIS?

Attached: 1277545777255.jpg (1280x960, 271K)

yes

I like top right the most. She looks derpy, cute, and innocent

She looks like this

Attached: vlcsnap-2010-08-29-22h05m46s123[1].png (1284x720, 815K)

No
more like this

Attached: 35dfdabf8a6677fe45cfd13bbd7f35c6.jpg (564x376, 46K)

yeah the average asian girl is ugly as fuck, welcome to the real world

how did the yellow fever fags turn this on us?

why do japanese hate drawing characters with black hair and brown eyes?

do they hate themselves because if so based af

no

retard

un un un ほんとそれ すごーい

Attached: you are always right..jpg (329x278, 14K)

Lol. Those are models, 1 in 3,000. I've been to Japan 3 times and rarely saw these idol looking girls, and they only hung out in trendy areas of tokyo

It would look boring

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo reaaaaaaly??????????????????????????????????????????
SO HOW IS IT IN AMERICA IS EVERY GIRL THERE A MODEL????????????????
I DONT THINK SO YOU FUCKING STUPID PIECE OF SHIT WHEN I SEE ONE MORE STUPID FUCKER MAKING THIS POINT I WILL FUCKING FIND HIM AND FUCKING SMASH HIS HEAD IN

Attached: fever.png (1072x910, 1.88M)

Based.
Stacie’s are the fucking worst.

>non whites look boring

i agree desu

i'm right

>I'm going to korea and get a kpop girlfrien-

Attached: 7155770541617.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

>ooooooooooooooooooooooooo reaaaaaaly??????????????????????????????????????????
>SO HOW IS IT IN AMERICA IS EVERY GIRL THERE A MODEL????????????????
>I DONT THINK SO YOU FUCKING STUPID PIECE OF SHIT WHEN I SEE ONE MORE STUPID FUCKER MAKING THIS POINT I WILL FUCKING FIND HIM AND FUCKING SMASH HIS HEAD IN

Attached: 1563042670920.png (1068x601, 299K)

some of those girls actually look pretty cute desu

That fucking bowl cut that literally all males have there xD are they really only allowed to have that one hair style?! Can Korean girls have short hair? Seems 98% of the time it's only and with bangs or middle part

What is this supposed to mean?
Please clarify

Attached: 6c6bfad753ae58351bca8681af876a64.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Why are you so personally offended all the time about Asian girls? Are you Asian? It's the only thing you post about, there is more to life than yelling at people for not liking the same thing that gets your dick hard. Plus I've heard Asian girls are creeped out by people like you, chill out on the obsession

It's entertaining to argue about which girl is better

>NOOOOOOOO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN ON Jow Forums AND SHITPOST YOU ARE OBSESSED YOU CANT JUST BAIT PEOPLE INTO GIVING YOU 50 (YOU)'s FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M SO OFFENDED AT THIS RANDOM PERSON HAVING FUN AND LIKING ASIAN GALS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS GUY IS WORSE THAN HITLER
grow da fuck up

Attached: 1556132359371.png (231x218, 8K)

>>NOOOOOOOO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN ON Jow Forums AND SHITPOST YOU ARE OBSESSED YOU CANT JUST BAIT PEOPLE INTO GIVING YOU 50 (YOU)'s FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M SO OFFENDED AT THIS RANDOM PERSON HAVING FUN AND LIKING ASIAN GALS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS GUY IS WORSE THAN HITLER
>grow da fuck up

Attached: unx.png (205x246, 6K)

Yup, 90% of them look like this without a shitton of makeup and/or plastic surgeries. But that doesn't stop your average yellow fever fag from believing that EVERY East Asian girl look like J-pop/K-pop whores. It's pretty sad honestly.

no one believes that

I want to hug a girl

me too

Unironically cute picture

You should consider the same goes for whites. Those butthurt white roasties and landwhales are getting out of hand nowadays. They've suddenly become very active since last year.

BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

But you look like them too. And koreans get more plastic surgery.

Attached: qtsss.jpg (2592x1936, 275K)

lot of cuties

>>>NOOOOOOOO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN ON Jow Forums AND SHITPOST YOU ARE OBSESSED YOU CANT JUST BAIT PEOPLE INTO GIVING YOU 50 (YOU)'s FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M SO OFFENDED AT THIS RANDOM PERSON HAVING FUN AND LIKING ASIAN GALS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS GUY IS WORSE THAN HITLER
>>grow da fuck up

Attached: 1562885442221.jpg (708x800, 95K)

Why can't you fuckers just accept that most people just look average?

cute

I can but op can't, so I have to trigger him by posting really good looking girls

yfw you realize every single one of these roaches will be a fat fuck by 25?

Attached: resized_a6967-2026_tur_picture_20180805_16111375_16111374.jpg (640x359, 96K)

>

Attached: senior-high-banner-2.jpg (1280x530, 615K)

8/10s

Attached: 1847283525.jpg (899x283, 53K)

>Asian girl in school uniform look cut-

Attached: awek_sekolah_dah_habis_belajar.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Attached: TgQnv11.jpg (693x713, 128K)

does asia not have braces
why are all their teeth so crooked

What a disgrace. Endorsing a religion which promotes raping children.

Man im a yellowfeverfag but i still wouldnt fuck any of them

Learning english for that white boyfriend ey?

She in the middle right, she will like on here.,her yearly income is 2 milion $.

lmao why are you so mad? fucking incel

question, have you actually been to Japan? youll be surprised

>"i-interaction between Arab traders from Yemen and Southeast Asian in 9-10th century was a mistake

Yes I was and I was not surprised at all

Where is netouyo Jomon spammer? Is THIS how junior Jomons look like or you still gonna say all of them are zainichi kim?

Are you ready to order?

Attached: serect.jpg (1155x1147, 175K)

I went to Japan and was surprised by how many stunners were walking around. Not just in Ginza where people take care of themselves more, but pretty much every part of Tokyo (and other cities). Attractive people are always the minority no matter where you go, but I would say the average in Japan is pretty damn high.

No thanks I'm full

Anyone slim will look beautiful to an american

Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with the same ugly asn photos that are several years old. Why can't we have threads about ugly white women. Or why do whites love being this circlejerk-y and not try to take any criticism?