I really do feel bad for Indians online

I really do feel bad for Indians online
They have to deal with endless amount of "Poo in the Loo" and "streetshitter" jokes
no people get more Insulted online then Indians

Attached: pretty-african-american-businesswoman-holding-placard-isolated-o-business-woman-smiling-31072332.jpg (800x639, 108K)

you are literally indian

Same i dont think an indian has ever been rude to me. I really feel bad for them

agree with this. They just didn't do anything.
Pakistan on the other hand do support terrorism. They should be bullied instead

technically yes as I live in the Indian Subcontinent but so are Afghans ,Sri-Lankans,Bhutanese Nepalese

Attached: South_Asia_Ethncity.png (1036x1176, 397K)

I think it's good since it will encourage them to make sure the country actually improves and becomes cleaner. If you don't shame ppl for disgusting behaviour they will keep doing it

What makes you think most of them bother with the English speaking internet? Why would they?

but you are literally indian

this

>tfw not Indian
>tfw visit India several times per year
>tfw constantly get told to poo in the loo whenever I use Jow Forums here

>tfw tell people on Jow Forums that I'm white
>"ok pajeet"

ree

alright what exactly "Indian" is an your wise opinion
The Girls in Pic related live in North east India and speak a Sino-Tibetian language
do they count as "Indian" in your opinion
The only ethnic groups Pakistan shares with India are Punjabis, Sindhis and Kashmiris. However, the Punjabis barely make up 2%, Sindhis only at a few hundred thousand, and Kashmir Valley wants independence.
also add in Muhajirs

Attached: Naga_women.jpg (607x258, 265K)

Europeans are braindead when it comes to these sorts of things.

sorry your posts is too long
you are literally indian but muslim

Asians and Hispanics do.
Stfu, you Indian supremacist.

Jealous Pinkos who are mad we get all the premium white pussy.
WM are disgusting.

You're that one am*rican so you're definitely not wh*te

It's unfair because they don't usually do anything bad. I've never seen a rude Indian, unless you make them angry by insulting them or their country they don't act like spastics shit-talking every single country but theirs, unlike basically every single flag on Jow Forums.

Not all Indians have the same first language but a great majority of them knows at least some English.

>Hispanics
I have gotten more shit for being a descendant of Armenians than I have for being Uruguayan.

Sure but indians also harrass normie women online so that's where the animosity comes from

this is the result of Indians getting insulted constantly

Attached: 1560414104215.jpg (1125x1355, 151K)

Saying hi and being polite is harassment?
Shut up a Pinko incel.

Nigerians can't even browse this site because of how much racism they'd receive, Indian bullying is nothing compared to nigger bullying

>Lying through his teeth

>While the total population of Punjab is 110 million, ethnic Punjabis are numbered as 91,454,609 which makes up 44.7% of the national population of 204 million Pakistanis

Fuck off nigger, Muhajirs are 2%.

If you add Sindhis and Dards and all the other subgroups of Punjabis like Hindkowans you Indo-Aryans are the majority

Why would anyone care about that? White roasties deserve it

you were supposed to email me fag

Yeah, still have your e-mail saved. Will message sooner or later. I'm busy through at least Monday morning, though I'll be free that evening, I think.

hey man
glad you responded

listen , don't bother if you are too busy or something
I thought you were a hippie touring india with loads of free time
that's why I asked if you were visiting for work purposes