What happens here?

what happens here?

Attached: map-of-spain.jpg (1350x1008, 320K)

Shitloads of Jow Forums posters talking about how white they are and how much it rains there

Rains

t. alberto barbossa but in spanish

Football like in all of Spain

PORTVGAL

Fauxtuguese

redpill me on the portugese influence there

Lots of shitskins some white people, fish, some businesses, some jobs, farming

They speak a mix of spanish and Portvgvese and that's it

not really influence, more like, a language continuum artificially divided by a border.
similar to yugoslavia but 900 years earlier

drug dealers

Probably the funniest accent in Spain

IT'S PORTVGVESE

>mix of spanish and Portvgvese
Retard
t.andalusian

important politicians
octopuses
british tier amounts of rain
Zara

Attached: 1517301776633.png (1920x1314, 1.59M)

I'm going there in vacation next week, do they speak Spanish or only their retarded Portuguese dialect? Like can I just talk to the locals in Spanish?

You'll have no problem if you speak Spanish. In fact, it's the majority.
Galician is usually spoken in a more closed way, or towards Portuguese immigrants and tourists. Yes, there are immigrants even there.

yes they speak spanish perfectly fine

they speak bootleg portuguese

Cool then. What do you recommend to visit? I am thinking of going to La Coroña, Santiago, Cabo Fisterra, Pontevedra, Combarro, Vigo, O Cebreiro, Basílica de San-Martín de Mondoñedo.

For me it's the cutest

Vigo is probably the only city in the entire world where it seemed like everything was chill. There were not many tourists, there wasn't much going on. It felt really peaceful. Especially at the time where most stores close.
Fisterra is mandatory if you want to have an interesting trip. The view is astounding and it's overall a very cool place.
Go to Santiago if you like Church Architecture or if you're religious.
And Tui, maybe. If you wanna buy cheap portuguese stuff from the other side of the border.