/brit/

Bridget Louise Riley Editioon

Attached: Bridget Louise Riley.jpg (485x658, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y6JcQbRfWM&t=1m39s
youtube.com/watch?v=FKfX-BXGr9M
youtu.be/qe5W7zvw10I
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7243859/Gunman-reported-loose-Manchesters-Arndale-centre.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Work sets you free subedition

Attached: 1880_Frederic_Leighton_-_Self_portrait.jpg (1159x1441, 349K)

Smoking big doinks on saturday night

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y6JcQbRfWM&t=1m39s
look at this mad cunt lol

lucky you. post more pics if you have them

yes you idiot, work sets you free
im not defending debt slavery or crapitalism, but that concept is important. that's how boomers see the world, without debt in an early crapitalist world

youtube.com/watch?v=FKfX-BXGr9M

SHETLAND
DNALTEHS

heaven on earth if you ask me

Attached: 20190705_071033-01.jpg (2000x1500, 513K)

this pic is very peng

Attached: 8ZbBOMs.jpg (1280x852, 101K)

once told my friend I highly believe in the german concept of "arbeit macht frei"

Got it confused with "ordnang muss sein"

boy was that an embarassing affair

Sneed

they have puffins, seals and otters on unst
blesséd locale

Attached: 20190706_135132-01.jpg (1703x2000, 1.57M)

the fucking scran lads, rate it

Attached: 8DA7AA74-1556-41C6-8475-A614415FED65.jpg (750x562, 70K)

Not long now....

Attached: 1562263047035.jpg (858x821, 359K)

every irish poster in /brit/ is a friend of mine

Odd choice of footwear

it boggles my mind how people can have all of their facilities and shops they’d need within a 500 metre radius
cannot wait until I can move to a city and live the life of a king
everyone here seems to know each other, or at least knows of everyone except the ones in town since they’re reclusive freaks, we’re not too fond of people that aren’t from here natively but we have to suck it up from all the media exposure we’ve been getting
heard you mention it before, hope you enjoyed yourself
spend much time on the mainland? where abouts did you stay?

youtu.be/qe5W7zvw10I
NEED

i would have just stayed.

Attached: 1558009903893.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

Attached: alexandria-ocasio-cortez-was-visibly-moved-by-an-immigrant-moms-testimony.jpg (1200x630, 102K)

wish I was knocking back pint after pint of cheap lidl cider straight from the semi-chilled 2L flagon in my back garden rn :(

instead I'm inside drinking tea

Hate no one.
Hate no place.
Love our Island.
Love our Country.

Simple as.

0/10

Corr/10

Hate all them little islands around the British isles, especially the ones here in southern Ireland which are reddit as fuck
>But oh mai gawd it's so le comfy and they have a unique culture and speak a different language it's so le unique and quirky
Don't give a fuck should put all the foreigners in them.

Really depressing that there are people on /brit/ who don't believe in racial equality.

is this looking over the voe to Baltasound?

-10/10

state your name cuz

Even Mboko?

Clive

the locals here are not reddit, it’s the people from down south that come here to live that are OBSCENELY reddit

race is real (and i wish it wasn't)
demographics impact political voting patterns and there hasn't ever been a long lasting multiculti society
just how it is la x

Brits be all like "Pass me the sunscreen lad the moon sure is bright tonight"

the woes of being a redditspacing brainlet

are you non-white? be honest..

he doesn't exist

nice. can you borrow me 50 quid?
thx lad; I'll give you that 20 quid as soon as I can

tiger bread yay
everything else nay esp the state of that fucking plate

meant to append this image to my previous post aha silly me x

Attached: C5D8C419-97F6-4FF4-8F8B-A4BF04E6F08C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

Attached: 456.jpg (2048x1536, 482K)

hello anglo's

Attached: anglosphere_flag_by_dominichemsworth_d637c8x-pre.jpg (1154x692, 65K)

no worries lad check your bank i've sent it

The USA almost bought Ireland in WW2

>demographics impact political voting patterns
Not for racial reasons. Socioeconomic status is the key predictor.
Yea, I'm Moroccan.

today it's going to be a light brekkie composed of mixed nuts and berries
they sure go well together

Name: Anto

disgust/disgust

good scran that

what exactly is it

Spaghetti carbonara in the oven lads

might wank to maria sharapova's legs

remember the time i spent 2 months getting into a group of mates i had no interest in just to extort them lmao, lied about where i lived n the lot told them id look after their gear cos i lived on my own n fucked off with an ounce of weed, 7g of sniff and bare pills

Yeah it was terrific - I stayed in the shorestation on Unst, the northernmost bed in the entire United Kingdom and Her Dominions

I spent one half-day in Lerwick (0730-1430) which was really enjoyable. It was incredibly grey, foggy and atmospheric - seems like people dont really wake up until 10:30 there since the streets were totally empty for the first few hours.

Spent a lot of time in the library there, which is unironically much better equipped and stocked than my local London library, and I had an ace lunch from Port Harbor Fish and chips and talked to the nice guy who works in the camera shop about the death of film

Then as I left I spent another full day in Lerwick (1000 - 1730) which wasn't nearly as good, since a ferry was parked up off shore and the whole town was swamped with norweigan tourists taking pictures of everything and filling up all the cafes. really quite unpleasant to be honest, but I guess it was just a temporary condition from the tourist boat so I can't complain

That first half day was lovely though, Lerwick seems really quite nice when the ferries arent around.

Attached: 20190705_081225-01.jpg (1500x2000, 695K)

literal parrot

explain this then wog

Attached: 98029843529034502734789.jpg (1000x500, 263K)

poof

I shagged your mam so hard she ended up in a care home after

talk about me mums plates like that one more time n ill bash the cunt over your fod

>politics again
Fuck off

wanked to her many times

no you didnae
be quiet

im so london im so south

cba to make bacon and eggs today fuck off

im so manny im so north

dont think ill stay in this grim place in the long term
need to be in the mediterranean climate, much prefer the pace of life down there

incel

>cba to make bacon and eggs today fuck off

Attached: bent.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

yeah actually funny you say that because I used to work with a girl who was from shetland, really nice girl and she said the same thing about how annoying is everybody knowing eachother. You might know her actually her name was eefa.

Dont think I could handle that 2bh, love the anonymity that comes with living in a massive city

>explain lies and misrepresentation
no

fact: i did
also a fact: id slap your mum infront of you

homemade 'bab on nan

anyone where i can buy ritalin\concerta on the black market?

delete this post and go have a think while you stare at yourself in the mirror for 30 minutes you absolute spastic

we have a summer home down there and it's nice change but the inability to keep time and "leisurely" pace that everyone does stuff really gets on my nerves.

no you would nae
sit down shut up

actual cope haha

yeah thanks

*squares upto you*

eating insects is going to be a thing in the future
watch for it being gradually pushed in the media

>we have a summer home down there

Attached: tarquin.jpg (1536x1536, 258K)

christ lad do you believe everything you read on a brochure? suppose you think all jamaicans spend their whole day on the beach drinking rum and smoking weed while listening to reggae too?

*drops the nut*

deary me

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7243859/Gunman-reported-loose-Manchesters-Arndale-centre.html

me? I shit on polish women while their husbands watch
chuck 'em a couple hundred monopoly monies (rubles) and they shut up toot sweet

might listen to music with my bluetooth speak
oh that's right
I DON'T FUCKING HAVE ONE

*hides my tears*
fucking knobhead what you doing? was only taking the piss

i've literally seen it with my own eyes

oh boy

if youve had a brain you would have known that it was inevitable, imagine if all of china and india could afford to eat beef, its already innefficient as hell landwise to have cows it would just be unsustainable or unfeasible, insects on the other hand can be ground up to enrich flour with extra nutrients and are quite healthy in their own right

just bbc radio 1 on lad
dj target dropping some big choons

is that the one in burrafirth? never seen it myself but I’ve been near the lighthouse once or twice before, looks lovely to stay in
commercial street is really the only busy one in lerwick since it’s the only one where window-shopping’s available, trult is swamped with tourists when the cruise liners come in, fucking does my nut in
is the library really any good comparative to ones down south? I always thought it was pretty poor
fuuuuck, feels strange hearing you speak about people I know hahaha he’s a legend, even if the chips there are pretty shit, should’ve gone to the skippidock desu
there’s been an astonishing amount of cruise liners coming here, always hate summer since it’s the only climate tourists can stand and that’s when they flock here like gulls, been getting far worse recently since we’re apparently the 6th “best place” in europe to visit which is simply not true

also is that da wheel bar in your pic? did you have a gander in there? only decent pub up here desu

Dickheads writing novels

bet he was white

>if youve had a brain you would have known that it was inevitable
yeah i nknow
that's literally what i said

Cannot WAIT for Joe Joyce to get put to sleep.

yank is seething after being btfo

>79% of the country work in services
How the fuck does that work? No wonder this country is so grim

Insane thinking about the fact just a year ago I genuinely cared about what the ethnic percentages of this country were.
Mental that.

as have I, in the sleepy little tourist villages that every country on the planet has
visiting somewhere as a tourist is not the same as living there full time