I wish I became the Prime Minister of Israel

I don't know if you know this but Israel has nuclear weapons.
It's is not known exactly how many nuclear warheads Israel has but it is estimated at about 80-90.

Anyways my fantasy is that I become the Prime Minister of Israel and then I nuke austria and germany with all the nuclear warheads that I have and kill every single german and austrian.
I hate those evil, immoral, unpleasant, robotic savages and I wish I could kill all of them to the last one.

Attached: images.jpg (308x164, 11K)

Which countries would you spare? You seem to hate most of them

OK habibi.

based

שחר לך לישון

Nice do it pls.

Shahar you fat fuck. The body of your father blocked the chute into the oven. Lose some fcking weight so that this won't happen again

same, based
can you also send small nuke directly at my house? thank you

Qhy are you always so hateful shahar

>austria and germany

How precise are your nukes?

You guys have over 400.

Nuke USA

Actually israel has the same amount of nuclear warheads as north korea does.

How do any of you have these numbers

How does no international authorities walk into Israel and inspect your nuclear arsenal? Isn't this a thing that is done for all nuclear countries aside from North Korea?

Intelligence sources.

CIA is unironically lurking Jow Forums
wouldn't be surprised if some agent just started browsing other boards

on one hand, I would be dead what is okay I guess
On the other had, it was a fucking inbreed jew faggot who I hate so I want to return as a radiactive mutant and stomp israel

Israel has about 20 or so hydrogen bombs with

>Israel
>held to international standards
pick one you antisemite

At the begin I thought you would want to nuke Arab countries then you surprised me with Germany and Austria (pro-Israel states)

Attached: 1562912327091.gif (154x153, 1.91M)

It's because 'muuhhh Germans are nazi...' 'Hitler was Austrian'

>Let us inspect your nukes'
>But we have none hehe so you must name a specific fassility that you don't even know exists officially and then we can decide how much you are allowed to see but remember, Iran is evil!

>Intelligence sources.
Same ones who worked on Iraq's WMDs?

Wow what the fuck shlomo, did the monthly payment came too late this time or what?

Why are jews such fkn antisemites? They would only spend all their time on killing semites. If not Palestinian Arabs at the moment, then Eurabians in Eurabia.

>Anyways my fantasy is that I become the Prime Minister of Israel and then I nuke austria and germany with all the nuclear warheads that I have and kill every single german and austrian.

Give it few decades yet, and most Germans would mix their genes with Arabs and other muslims, and they are looking exactly like Jews: 2 kg noses and goat-faces. Then you will be able to call them brothers in blood and forget all this evil that happened in the ancient past.

Of course, after that you will become the international pariah and evil country (TM) while the few remaining Germans would bitch about "muh six gorillion people" for 80+ years

6 million of Jews never really died, it is a soviet propaganda. I would believe that "Holocaust" happened if Iran nuked Israel and killed all jews inside, then i could believe that 6 million of them really died. Or if somebody nuked the NYC.

It is "normal" to have Germans for what they did in WW2. But as you grow up you realize, every single nation is capable of the same. Read "Kill Everything That Moves" about the Vietnam war, I just read about 1/3td of it yesterday. Describes how Americans slaughtered old men, women and children in South Vietnam (the part allied to them, not even the North), mostly due to incentives based on kill count where the more kills you rack up the more R & R/ perks you'd get.

Glad you made a good use of our yellow cake

*FBI
You fool. FBI deals with stuff at home, CIA is international.

I thought you were leaving Jow Forums forever Shahar?

Yes. There's probably no way to whitewash nazi Germany, but it was grossly and unfairly blackened.
In the Nuremberg trials, one of the crimes was the invasion of Norway: but both France and the UK had made preparations to do the same, and Hitler merely beat them to it by a few days - and he made the decision precisely because he had learnt of the Allies' plan.

Ditto for Japan - the surprise attack on Pearl Harbour was declared "a day that will live in infamy", but it was based on a similar British attack by Nelson on Copenhagen. The Japanese already pulled the trick on the Russians in 1905, as well, and the same British and American newspapers who had lauded the 1905 attack as "bold and manly" condemned the 1941 attack.
And Americans certainly do "preemptive strikes" themselves, seen as fine and dandy. Only the enemies do "sneak attacks".

Surprise attacks or even being the aggressor is not what blackened Germany's name though. Even Canada and America put their Japanese in camps, I visited a Japanese cultural centre and it had some exhibits on the suffering they endured - e.g. a lot were fishermen and their boats basically rotted while they were locked up. But they were not killed and I hope they were not mistreated just for being Japanese. Nazi Germany's goal was extermination of all "undesirables", thats why WW2 is remembered while WW1 fades away, not just because of time, in my opinion.

Based, gas then burn the Jew

Attached: 00ABF402-A092-4718-AD9F-2105B441FF53.jpg (760x817, 91K)

>incentives based on kill count where the more kills you rack up the more R & R/ perks you'd get.

Sorry, it's hard to believe that. It's there any evidence of this?

Kek

The book is on genlib, most of the sources are actual documents that survived from court martials and his coversations with vets who agreed to talk. Has names and all that. He's an investigative journalist