French is great for girls, but seriously, no matter how hard I try...

French is great for girls, but seriously, no matter how hard I try, I cannot take French "men" seriously when they speak the language. It's way too feminine.
German is the contrary. I can't take the women speaking it seriously. In some occasions it can even be too harsh for men.
Italian, on the other hand, is perfect.

Attached: 1560984627734.jpg (831x1024, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/bdyr6kp2
youtube.com/watch?v=E2Rna8Uy_sw
youtube.com/watch?v=-zyfakEVuSk
youtu.be/d7at7p--lKI
youtu.be/DHa2ij-5PFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Italian sounds like people are telling a joke and it's really hard to take it seriously, especially with the italian manneirisms. Russian is the best unironically, sounds harsh and angry for men, but soft and delicate for women

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Russian doesn't sound harsh at all

German sounds smart
French sounds gay and feminine
Italian sounds meh
Portuguese (Iberian. Not indio mutt) is GOAT

I absolutely agree, and that is why french women should marry german men.

French women belong to Italian men.

Based and redpilled

Ever heard a Senegalese speak french? Sounds very manly.

Best girl I had was French actually, you are right

It's basically what we think for italian.

Latin languages are shit. I would kill millions if it meant we could remove every word ending in "ie" from our language.

Wrong flag, meant English.

I would kill millions of Russians if it meant there were fewer Russians in the world

I don't get it, What do you think for Italian?

bunch of homos

There's no way the French are so un self aware that they see their language as anything other than the most feminine one in existance... seriously, how the fuck...

well you are right next door

For my experience, /eng/ native men find Italian grills speaking both funny and sexy. I can tell the way I speak sounds funny even tho I don't really sound that Italianish.. I mean, we sound like supermario irl, how can that be serious

T-thanks

You've got to be kidding.
All right let's vote (Italian and French men or italianophiles and francophiles keep out of this ):
strawpoll.com/bdyr6kp2

croatian sounds the best for girls desu

Italians sound like a bunch of little girls lol

French user is right tho, I being from the north have such a light accent when speaking English that one can't tell if I'm Italian or french

By North I bet you mean North-West, specifically Val d' Aosta

italian : youtube.com/watch?v=E2Rna8Uy_sw
french : youtube.com/watch?v=-zyfakEVuSk

Attached: psalmos penitentiales.jpg (1200x900, 311K)

Piemonte. Yes of course a Venetian wouldn't sound that french

What does American English sound like?
>inb4 anything mean

You specifically picked an Italian with a very high voice lmao
Though the french sounds meme too
This is one Italian voice
youtu.be/d7at7p--lKI

So there you have it, it's the voice that makes the gayness, not the language. Also, most french people speak way too fast, but french is supposed to be quite slow.

You are pretty accurate
Languages like German or Arabic can sound either very rude and annoying or very charming and elegant to me

This is average Italian voice youtu.be/DHa2ij-5PFc

Fuck off

Don't be such a pussy you can't even listen to a voice putting politics aside

I like both

I like brit

his voice sounds cool but why does this retard feels the need to pause after every single word? it gets unlistenable after 30 seconds. also, his manneirisms are ridiculous, literally looks like a buffoon, i can't take this man seriously at all

It makes it more dramatic and entertaining, pleb
Imagine sitting in

*Imagine just standing with your hands on the desk reading your paper and expecting anyone to take you seriously

not really, it looks like he's larping as a dictator, it's almost a parody of himself. compare him to hitler who did use pauses but sounds one hundred times more powerful and evil.

yeah, that's s o y as fuck, modern politicians are idiots. however, he's the other extreme, gesticulating after every syllable. too clownish

That's the point retard, you have to add a bit of comedy and semi-irony to spice things up. Of course, Germans wouldn't get this.

either commit or don't. what are you, a dictator or a millenial post ironic memer?

t.German

Attached: 211px-Gabriele_D'Anunnzio.png (211x299, 91K)

Populism. Self-identifying with the leader.
See contemporary italy

reminder that a man is defined by his actions and his character, not how feminine his voice sounds

I mean it's a sexy on a girl but gay af on a man

Portuguese sounds like drunk Spanish. I have studied Spanish and it sounds sexy on both men and women. Also sounds mystic sometimes.

>frog
stfu every man sounds like a fucking twink

this guy was a subhuman and so are most shitalians

Which dialect do you like more: american spanish or european spanish?

Still accomplished more than you did even if he was a degenerate, or your whole country for that matter.

Agree
But British accent is lovely, however is the voice

thats true except italian doesn't sound particularly good even on girls. It's like jittery turrets Spanish