/dixie/ Southern US & Friends

OH NO NOT AGAIN edition

Attached: fourohfoured.png (622x464, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWgYaH9fxtU
youtube.com/watch?v=D6wWPwz4BAM
infowars.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 494D337C-8108-48D7-AE42-66EDEB461DFA.jpg (540x362, 39K)

Dangit Var

>tfw no white bf

brutal and gaulpilled post

Attached: 1542785187501.jpg (166x250, 6K)

Can't access it
What the fuck's up

Attached: IMG_20190713_223729.jpg (3456x4608, 2.25M)

just chillin and drinkin bud
might nibble on some black peppered beef jerky

Attached: 1534035219955.jpg (480x360, 24K)

death to fags

>go take a boomer nap.
>Thread ded.
Y'all, wtf.

Attached: 1562974395901.png (329x242, 121K)

nobody from the south uses "y'all" like this you fucking wannabe southern carpetbagger faggot

You guys ever noticed how Charles Manson sounds kinda like Bob Ross

no

blame the gaul

manson was just an angry manlet
fun fact, one of the beach boys beat him up for trying to sneak into their mansion.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-13 charles manson height - Google Search.png (1426x428, 149K)

Charles Manson
More like
Charles Macon

May all the flagglettes meet a terrible and painful death
I will.

That is sub-manlette. That's like Guatamalan tier (aka squatamalans)

more like macoff
because he's dead

Rip

Ooee

drinking some coconut sparkling water. cromulent af.

been looking online for a new stainless steal colander. they are all retarded and small now. why is this?

go and pick up a cheap one at walmart, they usually sell big ones. if you can't find a big one in the kitchen area, they sometimes sell them near the camping stuff

cuck colanders

Attached: cuck cart.png (540x718, 289K)

Just buy a big bowl and poke holes in it with a drill

Attached: 1525468628126.jpg (700x858, 113K)

I hate having to buy anything and its more painful when I cant get it online easily.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1024x768, 339K)

What's the point of this general when cum exists?

You can make your own if you have a ball peen hammer and and some sheet metal I guess

Colander discussion

I dont want it to chip off and get eaten. or what it it rusts from that?

Hitting things with a hammer does not make them rust unless the hammer is wet

what's the point of coming here to complain if you could just go to /cum/

>chip off the finish
>exposed metal rusts
i thought you were handy albert

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.07.13-20_16_44.png (643x340, 64K)

Sheet metal will rust regardless of whether it is chipped or not because mild steel

Attached: 1534899228035.png (142x200, 11K)

I want to get a extra large colander for collard greens and shrimp and noodles and such but online is fulled with 1.5-3 qt colanders. that's basically colander-let tier.
macon btfo.

Attached: colander.jpg (550x550, 45K)

>tfw I yeehaw y'all never be a sozener married to your first cousins with three dozen inbred juniors while open carrying smoking the finest southern gentleman cigar while paco tends the fields
>ahll never don my trusty trucker hat to watch the monster truck rodeo rally races sipping my bud lite with Cletus and Billy Bob after a fine day of cross burnin' an lynchin while my sister wife at home in good old ramranch gets double teamed by a red skin, and a big blackie mah dear old pee paw would've paid a killin' for
Fuck bros why even live?

Attached: 1563055394901.jpg (417x417, 74K)

@Mick
Die loser

yall ever imagine what life is like as a pa-tater nigger? yeah me either.
if we have to have a death match, I vote you to fight him.

Attached: tard.jpg (720x687, 86K)

I'll knock him on his lucky charms rocker faster than Baldy knocks out his teeth

liked and subscribed just now.

Attached: markstory.gif (500x281, 3.73M)

winner has to face the dixie champion Vance

is vance the champ rn? I thought you were the one with fighting exp

no, I concede victory to him and I manage his corner

Attached: main-qimg-e405df66a27d092a8646c57d1d48ae6c.jpg (180x327, 22K)

dakota doethnt thtand a chanthe

alri
what if he used the drunken master approach on you?

youtube.com/watch?v=pWgYaH9fxtU

Attached: 1541104110602.png (496x662, 521K)

NANI!? is he channeling tyson?!

I'll just punch him between drinks.

if you are too drunk to know what you're doing how can the enemy anticipate your moves?
what if there is no in between?

Attached: drunken.gif (256x192, 175K)

Precisely

saw the old Isle of Dr. Moreau with Michael York last night. was different than I thought it would be.

Attached: isle.jpg (1023x684, 241K)

Based movie, always wondered if it were possible in real life

can't decide if i got a cold or am sick from my comprimised immune system getting sunburned

@mick
pretty sure they are working on human-ape hybrids; saw some article a week ago about it. so it wouldn't work like it does in the movie it would have to be from sperm/egg edits I would guess.

i kick the booze out of his hand

that was all apart of his non-plan

>old
youtube.com/watch?v=D6wWPwz4BAM

ok you made your point.
>@00:43 when he clocks the guy
>that glass jaw

Damn, that's pretty messed up crazy what they can do now, thanks yank.

china's been using pig/human DNA in hybrids since the 80s

i aint no yank. I'm southron, dangit

Attached: henri-flips-out.png (453x324, 162K)

well the chyners are bug people themselves so I can only guess at how they see experiments on human dna as "no problemo"

source

truly we live in dark times
infowars.com/
he was right the whole time

Attached: 1500871992213.jpg (600x791, 133K)

yeah I know. I think it will get better eventually.

Attached: 1554300569583.jpg (574x863, 59K)

hey speaking of dark times, anyone remember having a lite-brite?

Attached: brite.jpg (645x645, 386K)

My friend did
I always thought they were lame

forget you albie! when I was 6, that was the dopiest shit around!

They don't allow for the same depth as lego or the boundless creativity of drawing. The only cool thing it did was light up and that stopped being cool after a couple times.
My spite for surface level technology started at a young age

Attached: 1544319687554.jpg (600x600, 50K)

don't post this image

Have some regional pride man

its a town not a meme

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (654x800, 77K)

I think i liked it because I could make pictures with it not because it was dimensional

Who says it can't be both

Drawring bruv

Playing Fallout 4 lads

have fun

>pig human hybrids

Attached: Pigman.jpg (400x293, 24K)

Albert what video games do you play

his pc only runs minesweeper and myst

The two games I've logged the most hours into are prolly Wind Waker and SWBF2.
Used to play the original Mount and Blade as well but steam abandoned the vista ship and now it won't run.

I could see this being true.
PC only or do you have consoles?

Attached: Jacques_Ellul_crop.jpg (1200x1306, 252K)

Wii and PS2
I also got a 360 back when minecraft first hit consoles so I could play it with my buds but other than that I haven't really used it for anything.

nice, my top three favorite games are Persona 4, MGS 2 and Shadow of the Colossus and all of them were originally for the PS2.
me and my brother were basically playstation devotees growing up so I've never played Xbox games much either.

>Shadow of the Colossus
Still have to try that one. Everyone I talk to about it says it's GOAT.

it's atmospheric and sad but also quite comfy, you'll probably like it

Attached: 1561868887467.jpg (690x499, 112K)

SNEED

Attached: KingsMountain_DeathOfFerguson_Chappel.jpg (941x650, 287K)

reckoning i might have to purchase a new computing machine yessir

hahaha what happened here

looks like a bunch of noobs getting pwned

Spent $30 at the candy shop today lads

The battle opened about 3 p.m.,[31] when the 900 Patriots (including John Crockett, father of Davy Crockett), approached the steep base of the western ridge. They formed eight detachments of 100 to 200 men each. Ferguson was unaware that the Patriots had caught up to him and his 1,100 men. He was the only regular British soldier in the command,[32] composed entirely of Loyalist Carolina militia, except for the 100 or so red-uniformed Provincials (enlisted colonials)[33] from New York. He had not thought it necessary to fortify his camp.[34]
The Patriots caught the Loyalists by surprise. Loyalist officer Alexander Chesney later wrote he didn't know the Patriots were anywhere near them until the shooting started.[34] As the screaming Patriots charged up the hill, Captain Abraham de Peyster turned to Ferguson and said, "These things are ominous — these are the damned yelling boys!"[31] Two parties, led by Colonels John Sevier and William Campbell, assaulted the mountain's "heel"—the smallest in area, but its highest point. The other detachments, led by Colonels Shelby, Williams, Lacey, Cleveland, Hambright, Winston and McDowell, attacked the main Loyalist position, surrounding the "ball" base beside the "heel" crest of the mountain.[35]
No one in the Patriot army held command once the fighting started. Each detachment fought independently under the previously agreed to plan to surround and destroy the Loyalists.[36] The Patriots crept up the hill and fired from behind rocks and trees. Ferguson rallied his troops and launched a desperate bayonet-charge against Campbell and Sevier. Lacking bayonets, the Patriots ran down the hill and into the woods. Campbell soon rallied his troops, returned to the hill, and resumed firing. Ferguson ordered two more bayonet charges during the battle.

Attached: 1593px-Kings_Mountain_Battle_Diagram.svg.png (1593x1080, 146K)

This became the pattern of the battle; the Patriots would charge up the hill, then the Tories would charge down the hill with fixed bayonets, driving the Patriots off the slopes and into the woods. Once the charge was spent and the Tories returned to their positions, the Patriots would reform in the woods, return to the base of the hill, and charge up the hill again.[36] During one of the charges, Colonel Williams was killed, and Colonel McDowell was wounded. Firing was difficult for the Loyalists, since the Patriots constantly moved using cover and concealment to their advantage. Furthermore, the downhill angle of the hill contributed to the Loyalists overshooting their marks.[37]
After an hour of combat,[38] Loyalist casualties were heavy. Ferguson rode back and forth across the hill, blowing a silver whistle he used to signal charges. Shelby, Sevier and Campbell reached the top of the hill behind the Loyalist position and attacked Ferguson's rear. The Loyalists were driven back into their camp, where they began to surrender. Ferguson drew his sword and hacked down any small white flags that he saw popping up, but he appeared to know that the end was near. In an attempt to rally his faltering men, Ferguson shouted out "Hurrah, brave boys, the day is ours!" [sic][39] He gathered a few officers together and tried to cut through the Patriot ring, but Sevier's men fired a volley and Ferguson was shot and dragged by his horse behind the Patriot line.[40] There he was confronted by an opposing rebel officer, who demanded a surrender from the major. Ferguson shot and killed the man with his pistol in a final act of defiance, but was immediately shot dead by multiple Patriots on the spot. When the Patriots recovered his corpse, they counted seven bullet wounds.

Seeing their leader fall, the Loyalists began to surrender. Some Patriots did not want to take prisoners, as they were eager to avenge the Battle of Waxhaws or 'Tarleton's Quarter,' in which Banastre Tarleton's forces killed a sizable number of Abraham Buford's Continental soldiers after the latter tried to surrender. (At Waxhaws, Tarleton's horse was shot, pinning him to the ground and leading his men to believe their commanding officer had been killed under a white flag of surrender.)[42] Also, other Patriots were seemingly unaware that the Loyalists were trying to surrender.[39]
Loyalist Captain de Peyster, in command after Ferguson was killed, sent out an emissary with a white flag, asking for quarter. For several minutes, the Patriots rejected de Peyster's white flag and continued firing, many of them shouting, "Give 'em Tarleton's Quarter!" and "Give them Buford's play!" A significant number of the surrendering Loyalists were killed or wounded including the white flag emissary.[43] When de Peyster sent out a second white flag, a few of the Patriot officers, including Campbell and Sevier, ran forward and took control by ordering their men to cease fire.[44] They took about 700 Loyalist prisoners.

Attached: SCMap-doton-Blacksburg.png (300x237, 12K)

thats a lotta penny candies

*saves the thread*

Attached: sip.jpg (750x486, 257K)

Attached: 1553120050444.jpg (1440x1305, 289K)

Mr. Cena not lookin to good these days

P O S T