I suffer as a black man in Europe

>I suffer as a black man in Europe

Attached: 1589281760482.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Österland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

what is this?

Ah yes women

W-wtf??! This can't be old world!!

The take over has begun my BLACK brothers

This might be the best time in history to be a BLACK man

Nooo... Jow Forums infographs told me this shouldn't be possible

Attached: 1529635272452.png (404x399, 11K)

Imagine it as such:
When you're born white, you are born a blank canvas.The canvas is painted depending on your personality, status, clothes etc. When you're born black, the canvas is pre-painted.
You are not shy, brave, dull, passionate, modest, etc.. You are black. You are a hip-hop and sex loving junkie gangsta. Anything you do that does not comfort to your "black" personality is seen as an abnormality.
Honestly I'm just going to say it, there's no difference between the Left and the Right, "African-American" and "Nigger". They both give you your pre-set identity, only divarication being one likes it and the other doesn't. If you're not ok with it, you're fucked.
Long I have now evaded society and the necessary clown redemptive acts that never worked (fancy old clothing). I do not interact with it anymore, I just go on the 4chinz every now and then and pretend to be white, when I want to say something.
I see people going, "who cares,bro,you're a black bull just fuck all the white women".FUCK YOU YOU NIGGERKEKOLDFAGGOT DID IT EVER PASS YOUR FUCKING INDOCTRINATED SHIT FUCKING PEA BRAIN THAT WE'RE NOT ALL CHADS AND MAYBE,JUST FUCKING MAYBE,MAYBE I DON'T WANT A HEDONISTIC LIFE WHERE ALL I DO IS PUMP MY FUCKING CUM IN A ROASTIE FUCKING WHORE,WOW WHAT A SURPRISE BUT IM BLACK WTF HOW DO YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ANY VALUES FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK JANNIES
If I ever want to write a novel or direct a film or anything else, there will be a bunch of SJWs lauding me because I'm black and a bunch of racists saying the praise is because I'm black. I will never get over the filter.
Thanks.

That is actually heartbreaking to see... So sad man

Disgusting desu.

Attached: IMG_6934.jpg (711x1014, 134K)

You sound like a guy who worked for a company for thirty years and was let go and just can't imagine how it could have happened. Like your programming exploded. This is what happens when a born black BVLL denies himself his heritage. Where in Italy btw?

Never worked for a company always been a neet, work is for plebeians.
Venetia.

Stupid wh*tetoids, do you know the only reason we even allow you to exist is because you produce hot aryan goddess that were meant for BLACK BVLLS like me. Cause let's be honest black woman are ugly, they don't fit right for me. White is suppose to be femine and weak and black symbolises masculinity, manliness and strength. That's just natural selection, we africans are kings we rule over wh*te weaklings who can't fight back for shit. It's funny how you think you're superior because you were only to serve as our slaves. We go to your countries living comfortably knowing you work hard just to pay taxes so I could live off the welfare, that's the true spirits of a KING. We don't work, we just rule and make everyone bow down to our balls. Hahahaha, how does it feel knowing that you're nothing but a pathetic incel who hides behind the screen and watches hentai all day because he can't satisfiy a girl in real life. Most of you losers are fat, bald and smell like shit because you only shower once a week. Your birthrates are declining and there is nothing you can do about it, I am on my way to make a wh*te bitch pregnant and there's no one that would stop me. If you're so comfortable being bunch of toilet paper skins, then let me wipe my ass with your face. After all that would the only usage for a such pathetic waste of sperm like you

fyfan vad cringe, skaffa ett liv kaj-torvald

That is actually heartbreaking to see... So sad man

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 13K)

hey next time you drop by, tell us!

Dine damer tilhorer til meg

Might I say, quite based. Would you be interested in joining THE BLACK BVLLS ASSOCIATION?

NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING
HANDS OFF OUR WOMEN YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
W-WHATEVER WHITE WOMEN ARE WHORES ANYWAY HAHA
I PREFER BLACK QUEENS MYSELF HAHA YES GET BLEACHED FAGGOTS
A-ANY DAY NOW

it is a disadvantage to have women wanting to have sex with you. it makes it harder to preserve your chastity and gets you involved in annoying drama. the life of the unwanted man is easy and tranquil.

Dread it.. Run from it.. Destiny still arrives all the same

Attached: 997832480.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

>NO!!! WHITE WOMEN SHOULDNT HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH BLACK MEN!!! THATS WHITE GENOCIDE!!!

Attached: Soyjak why.jpg (640x723, 39K)

How do we prevent this

We don't, it's our destiny user.

Its too late for us.

don't be swedish

The prize of colonisation. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes

The only way is to embrace a BLACK BVLL future.
This is not necessarily a bad thing: the whitoid has become weak. His age is honestly over. The BLACK BVLL is accustomed to poverty and is more prone to old European values, unlike the whitoid which tends to more NeoAmerican ones.

>the biggest BBC lovers on the planet
>"How do we prevent this"

Attached: 1530196878031.png (1192x1706, 786K)

Sweden didn't colonize anyone, you little insect.

Hes very handsome

Brazil loves bbc more

Help China colonize Africa, and bleach and rice the fuck out of them

We are the BBC, dumb fuck.

Attached: meanwhile_in_south_brazil.jpg (1802x1006, 462K)

keep up

Attached: 159283592623.png (1650x1644, 1.66M)

>always the same 5 years old picture
the power of the black """""""bull""""""""

Attached: 6071.gif (500x357, 353K)

>Sweden didn't colonize anyone
Umm....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Österland

Whites are vanishing in South Brazil and will soon be completely replaced by pardos through race-mixing, just like the rest of Brazil.

Oh yes, the horrific sami invasion. Really smart post Ivan.

and he's more stupid also

The BLACK BVLL must be appeased with offerings of pussy lest we all face its wrath

Attached: BBCFrance.webm (300x532, 2.94M)

what do you think about this?

Attached: bbc3254.webm (854x480, 2.37M)

I genuinely loathe black people.

tl;dr

Italian niggerfaggot

m*slim kys

why did someone bring their kids there

no you aren't

Seethe, spic.

Attached: 1502918678492.jpg (806x693, 203K)

Yeah, I’m thinking this is based

>pardo larping as nigro
lol

Ah yes, "Europe".

Don't worry, the rest of the world hates you, amerimutt.

And Blacks complain about representation and privilege.
Y’all a bunch of fucking snowflakes who always want more and more.

I'm Catholic, dumb nigger.

getting old white whores from the west is not achievement it just means you're poor and desperate

White girls are nice, white boys on the other hand

Attached: 66104362_2675676855796627_2777092332373673089_n.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

Whatever helps you cope, spic.

Attached: brazilian_in_sverige.jpg (960x960, 148K)

who cares,bro,you're a black bull just fuck all the white women

Attached: 1557407488430.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

80 bullets

Attached: 1542158574772.png (499x499, 22K)

Sure and I'm white

god i wish that were me

Based!

No one on this shitty incel site can prevent this, stupid ass spending his saturday at home faggot

Attached: A50DC297-8F15-4293-A1C8-D4B7C300AA83.jpg (898x1075, 193K)

i feel the urge to punch really hard her face

you're a retard
bosnia is barely muslim and herzegovina in the south is croatian and as such catholic

I see that double-digit IQ is working wonders for you.

Both can go to hell desu

Attached: B2FAA994-BDC6-44FB-B7EC-6D91CA8E8AE0.jpg (999x963, 53K)

50% m*slim on no no no...

Why do people care SOOOO MUCH about race?

We don't racemix though. Racemixing is more something that happens in muttland or with working class bongs.

>wh*Te women
How much are these fine young men being paid to dance with these creatures?

Not impossible, just very unlikely.

Attached: dating race.png (495x391, 18K)

Wish he could have taken more down with him. A real human being.

Marriage is the only reliable statistic.

Attached: 1560618245847.png (597x751, 417K)

I am okay with this cuz I am a cuck

This but unironically

are you blind, nigga?

Attached: 176482342.jpg (1000x121, 23K)

The classic double digit IQ reply.

It's almost as if the United States is 70% white, but I can't tell, nor do I expect incels to know math (or anything for that matter).

ayo, thanks boe

Attached: 17482852350.png (620x1301, 728K)

>70% white,

Attached: 183056.jpg (272x185, 7K)

Are you actually literally retarded? The United States is 70% white, dumbass. There are more whites than any other race in the United States, which makes it far more likely for other races to marry whites than the other way around, in fact, it's impossible for every white person in the US to marry a non-white because there aren't enough non-whites for every white person in the country. You're literally a double digit IQ monkey.

And why aren't you highlighting Hispanic Male and Black Male?

>The United States is %70 white
That's a good one.

Attached: 3775366_300x300.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>brazil is 1% actually white, but the US is 70%
nigga, you are very schizo in your cuckposting

Attached: 1587295235.png (2000x242, 404K)

You're screaming low IQ. You talk about niggers when you yourself is about as smart as a baboon that just came out of the Savannah.

The US is a segregated country. White Americans are 100% European, "white" Brazilians are barely 80% European.

Attached: 1492817604927.png (629x471, 22K)

>yourself is about as smart as a baboon that just came out of the Savannah
yo niggerboi, that's all you got???

Attached: 18572859235.png (3000x363, 742K)

You can't into math. We can talk about South Brazil though.

Attached: SouthBrazil.jpg (1804x1008, 488K)

Anyone else wish they were one of those women?

Attached: 1548013372840.png (646x595, 419K)

yo slaveboi, 70% out of 350 million = 245 million whites
245 x 90% = 220,5 million whites disgusted by niggers in one country
europe is more than 95% white and their population is even lower, nigga
keke with your seething cuckposting
>l-look gu-guys, b-blacks are d-desired ye-yes, just ignore re-reality and accept the video of these events DEDICATED TO RACEMIXING

yo, remember the 80 bullets

Attached: 19857235.gif (810x539, 2.01M)

You're not white, Pedrinho. You're a light-skinned mutt.

Attached: 1591860492817.png (626x854, 79K)

bigger*

Tbh I could fap to this post

>You can't into math.
Not that guy, but you can't either. Japanese girls marry white guys 5 times more than hispanic and blacks combined. And they make like,35+% of the population. Other asian ethnicities also follow similar pattern

after all that, that reply is all you have everytime?
kek with you niggas

I pity these Brazilians on imageboards desperately trying to be accepted by Europeans as white. You're definitely one loud minority.

Not even Southern Europeans are considered white and most of those "white" Brazilians are only 80% Portuguese. You're so pathetic it's actually funny. You're probably going to kill yourself after being told repeatedly that you're not white. lol

Attached: brazilian-white-nationalists_2.jpg (768x432, 37K)

>noooooo, you are like meeeeeeeee, every brazilian is like meeeeeee
go get 'em 80 bullets, dawg

Actual white Brazilians don't give two damns about race, mate. The most extreme "white nationalists" in Brazil are all brown mutts, that's the categorize you're obviously in.

Attached: brazilian-white-nationalists.jpg (900x600, 80K)

Based