I get triggered when I see hijab people

I get triggered when I see hijab people.

Does this happen in your cunt

Attached: thBQ7IZKGN.jpg (332x332, 24K)

release former langkasuka territory.

Langkasuka is Thai

what you doing up so early Arab rapebaby

Attached: Queens of Langkasuka.jpg (800x1200, 406K)

still jerking of dreams of conquering Malay peninsula to Singapore it's seems

Based.

I don't care if old hags wear them, but I saw a 4 years old wearing one the other day and thought that was fucked.

kek in your dreams. I am the descendant of the Langkasukan. Taik invaders must be removed and push back to their mountains to the north near Yunnan. You're not a maritime people.

You should be triggered by all the thais childs raped by western tourists, and all the thai trans they're fucking too.

>hijabis
>people
i too was but an innocent boy once.

Attached: ff95892a1d7583f5c84d705309482cae.png (500x612, 397K)

We promote classic Hindu-Buddhist culture.

Meanwhile you arab khak larpers want to blow it up

Attached: wat-mahathat-chaiya.jpg (500x650, 101K)

What??
is this some kind of Jow Forums meme

while displacing the actual traces of ethnic Malays that were still Hindu-Buddhist in the 1900s into the "Thai race" till now they can't even remember they're Malays that are still Hindu-Buddhist. You're the actual genocider, invader and terrorist of this region. We could have a Bali-like state in this northern part of the peninsular and since Kelantan, the most Islamic state of Malaysia has the most Malays of Hindu Buddhist temples of all the Malayan peninsular combined but renamed as "Siam temples" because of you. Taik is a mistake.

Southeastern Asian muslims are cringe

What movie is that? Is it some muy Thai Kino?

Thai girls getting fucked by white tourists as we speak. Thai guys are the biggest cucks on the planet, all your women are whoring themselves out in Bangkok. Fucking cucks.

Orospu anan cringe amk gavati.

Not only the girls from what I've heard.

>thai
>guys
pick one. and I bet the guys that are left in thai are just cambodians. cambodians are based.

Girls' hair is so pretty
Forcing them to hide it makes them just not care anymore

It makes me want to fuck them even more so it kinda defeats its purpose

Non middle eastern abrahamics are just cringe

einen döner bitte

Paran var sanki. O döner parasi senin aylik maasindir kocum.

I wish I could marry one. But I don't think I can with the whole religion thing.

Attached: 1561255105385.png (560x407, 18K)

I get horny

Attached: 1552258031017.png (1056x1046, 962K)

Why would you marry a non-religious girl in the first place?

yanma koÇÇum

there's always the alternative.

All of these people do not breed like insects and produce terrorists though as they fantasize about taking over our country and turning it into the shitholes they came from. That is the real difference after all, not a piece of cloth.

Attached: 465456.jpg (640x635, 52K)

Old meme.

These days tourists are almost all Chinese and Indians

I kinda miss white tourists. They dont stink and dont travel in loud insect herds

Hijabis don't really surprise me anymore, since I see Niqabis in my city on a daily basis and sometimes even Burqa-whores. Didn't realize that our cunt has even surpassed the conservatism of the Arab peninsula and went Afghan-tier already.

Most our prostitutes are Cambodian or Burmese though

#metoo

When going to the local shopping mall, I really felt like going to fucking Afghanistan. Not a single German to be seen, NOT ONE. I had to fucking "flee" to an Asian restaurant, to feel anywhere near civilization again. And that city voted red-red-green

>Germany
>Complains about Muslim

We have a huge population of Muslim (%5)

>And that city voted red-red-green
Same, kinda tiresome and also relieving at the same time to getting used to it. Once you pass the black-pill stage and say fuck both the establishment "left" and the establishment "right" it will get better desu.

Attached: tired.jpg (776x723, 62K)

no because most muslims here aren't that religious, so you won't see many women with hijab. maybe only in the muslim majority regions

That looks like a man.

Our official number is also around 5%, yet our population is larger than yours. Which means?
I think you get the answer.

>fleeing from a mall when seeing niqabis.
Absolute Soyboy .
Almans btfo

We have a lot more than that, Thaianon. Officially 8%. But MENA total should be above 10% now

If only just these people would get what they ordered. Unfortunately their environmental hazard affects the entire country. Moving away soon.

--->

where the fuck do you guys live?
stfu

Thats a dramatic demographic change given how thailand and china's muslims have been here for ever

care to explain how is it gonna get better for you? hahah

hes a retard, dont engage

No shit. Hm, maybe that is why people are shooting politicians responsible for it now...nah. Must be racist and stuff.

>never see not one hijab in Thailand
>in Malaysia it's like 50/50

Not that I care, good food in both countries.

>If only just these people would get what they ordered.
Maybe the coming back of religion might not be that bad after all? If anything turns to the shitter I might convert and pray for all these cunts getting the one-way ticket for hell.
Me personally? I have a way to get out once the country officially decides to die. The only thing I care about is my family.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Hijab is a piece of cloth. Just tell your wife to wear it.

christ. you're disgusting
hopefully you'll get vanned at some point

Burgers have said the exact same thing to millions upon millions of you, beaner, yet here we are.

are you supposed to be making any sense?

Semi-large city in Northern BaWü, a few Niqabis live just around the corner of my home. Its even shittier in the ghetto area of the city.

I want these people and their extended family to be killed. Unfortunately for rational people like me our government likes minorities of all sorts so it's probably will never happen