Veee fouuuur aka /v4/

We're putting together a team... edition

Attached: 1547521369816.jpg (700x467, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244853/Sudanese-born-Australian-model-appears-set-avoid-21-year-prison-sentence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHERE IS THE WOMAN

Woah, easy with the pierogi Andrzej

He just looks way too cute desu, like a plushie bear or something, he doesn't radiate authority at all. Just this chubby little uncle who always buys you sweets.

>So boxing is homo for you?
Box is sport

True, his cheeks are quite biteable desu
How'd he doing so far as president btw?
And boxers are sweaty semi naked men punching and hugging eachother for hours, according to you that's homo

I barely hear about him in the media desu, usually it's Kaczyński this Morawiecki that
I think Duda has fairly little actual power and his function is mainly representative

>I think Duda has fairly little actual power and his function is mainly representative
Well, if he's at least half as charismatic as he's cute then I assume that he's doing well on the diplomatic department desu

Its expected from boxers.

But when show focuses on that its pretty gay. Besides they are gay for more reasons. Artstyle, clothing, how they act..

I want to marry my gf.

kino desu

Attached: 1540146086842.jpg (780x1099, 109K)

Do you see gayness where there is not very often? :3

awwww :3

kek, going a bit too fast don't you think? :3

Did she finally tell you that she is pregnant? :3

Here it clearly is

I am so tired that I didnt paint any models today :(

Slanders and lies, as usual
Lazy as usual desu

You are the only one lying and slandering all the time.
Apologize

Proofs?

No.
No?

>
>No.
>
>No?

Attached: 1552542715173.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

God I wish I were dead.

God I wish I were Polish.

>Koreans are better at looking white than actual whites are
whoah desu senpai

Attached: 1535386060467.jpg (960x960, 212K)

Attached: 1561336830746.gif (500x500, 958K)

Bump!

>Bump!

Attached: 1531782006497.jpg (644x800, 71K)

Bump...

Mother of God... cute!

Bump!

Salty almonds in dark chocolate. Fucking heathens.

JUST WHAT WERE THEY THINKING. IT TASTES FUCKING TERRIBLE.

Attached: asd.jpg (592x438, 24K)

What are some worthwhile books to read in Hungarian? I feel like studying Hungarian is hard because there aren't many actual uses for it unless you live there.

Toldi by Arany is a good start

First part is about a HUNG ARYAN killing a Czech.
Second part is about a HUNG ARYAN falling in love with a Czech qt.
Third part is the Hun getting killed by other Huns.

never gets old

I hate make up and beauty surgeries, they should be banned.

>he wants to marry her
lmao, this means that the eventual breakup will br even more devastating for him
good

good. he will be marriage raped so hard, he will abandon all those silly ideas.

someone mentioned theory she is already pregnant and is looking for providing cucky...

dubs and I get the 2019 WRX

salted caramel is good though

never ever

Attached: 1562607194359.jpg (1538x2048, 447K)

just buy japanese whore for some šuky šuky or nuru. there are tons of them in prague.

Attached: šuky.png (859x721, 263K)

had a dream tonight where i puked all over donald trump and that girl that looks like sid from the fairly popular reaction image after a night of heavy drinking

Czech girls are more beatiful tho

I liked /v4/ better when Argentina and her retarded posts weren't in it.

Women are only good for fucking. Conversations with them are shallow and boring as fuck, they either talk like children or repeat memes created by men. They shouldn't be in the same room when men are talking.

There are rare exceptions, of course, but Argie isn't one of them.

oh shut up you insecure fuck

I agree with your post outside
>Women are only good for fucking. Conversations with them are shallow and boring as fuck, they either talk like children or repeat memes created by men. They shouldn't be in the same room when men are talking.
pointless thing to say

>Conversations with them are shallow and boring as fuck, they either talk like children or repeat memes created by men.
that part applies to argie pretty well actually

based

now just wait for the orbiter brigade to come in and scream HAVE SEX INCELS at everyone

sEx PlEaSe HaVe It InCy

well yes that applies to women who fish for attention on Jow Forums
but not to all women

like clockwork

Hello.

I'm insecure but won't shut up because of it.

Ahoj

>cousin from Silesia comes over to my parents for one month for work
>get a call at 7:30 from mom to show him around the Warsaw
>"does he even want it in the first place? he's adult anyways, pretty sure if he wanted to see something he would go see it himself. might feel like you're forcing it onto him"
>"hurr durr do it for the family"
>come over to be done with it
>"wanna go the city with him?"
>"nah, too tired, I'll go later, go on without me"
I swear, I'm the only rational person here.

Sudanese "model" had a chimp out na plane and started yelling racial slurs at flight attendant

>In an audio clip obtained by A Current Affair, Mornyang is heard drunkenly hurling abuse at crew and calling an air marshall a 'white trash b***h.'
>'You need to shut the f**k up and tolerate whatever the f**ing bull***t you are getting! Ya b***h!' Mornyang says.
>'Don't you ever dare come up to me and tell me, "oh, you are disturbing everybody else."
>'How am I disturbing everybody else? Right now I am disturbing everybody else....because of f***ing you, you f***ing white trash b***!'

>Several passengers began to complain to staff about Mornyang's disruptive behaviour about nine hours into the flight.
>They said she was 'flailing her arms, and yelling obscenities and racial slurs', according to a release by the Department of Justice.
>'But guess what? I am a black African woman who is unstable, who needs to be controlled, who needs to shut the f**k up!' she continues.
>'What did you do? Exactly the same thing as what you doing right now, crying on the phone, calling the captain!'
>'B***h! You're my flight attendant! I am supposed to have some trust in you, no matter my skin colour or what!
>'But right now you're calling the cops on me because of s**t I didn't do, because some white-a** b***h complained to you about me.
>'I'm ready! I'm ready for your white a**!'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244853/Sudanese-born-Australian-model-appears-set-avoid-21-year-prison-sentence.html

They are just like us!

Attached: 14966336-7244853-Adau_Mornyang_pictured_was_arrested_for_lashing_out_at_two_Unite-a-5_1563062133190. (634x952, 84K)

I think your life would be a lot more enjoyable if you stopped looking at this crap every day

can't wait to see mine
>17 yo
>female
>skinny with tits
>has massive hard-on for me
>we greet family members with kisses
>literally sucks out my neck or cheeks every time we meet

Attached: 70230aa4a3e9b5a7c3ed3781934afc81d56ae8eda40c9bf5555704d8868b3832.gif (392x498, 1005K)

You are quite the degenerate, aren't you?

aye

Attached: 1485529960462.jpg (500x355, 29K)

she is allowed to act like this because of slavery. We owe her and her people a lot

based and paprikapilled

what do the god forsaken pepiks do on sunday?

it doesnt hurt that much when you see it everyday.

drugs

This. The crimes of Slavs against Africans can never go forgotten.
If we were decent people, we would pay them reparations 2bh.

Im playing EDF

I'd rape the one on the right

Attached: 1535149844153.jpg (3264x2448, 540K)

Attached: kot.gif (274x451, 1.97M)

What legal should I do today?

>whores earn 50-75 euros per hour in this country
>for spreading their legs and doing nothing
why are men such beta providers?
on the other hand this could be a solution for argie if she wants to get out of debt

hiked up prices, you can get same if not better whores for half in germany/austria

Why is prostitution the only tax-free thing in this country

Without it your priest would have to rely solely on young boys.

work

Should I lie on the cv. I have no work experience.

>During the 1998 Australian Open, sisters Serena and Venus Williams boasted that they could beat any man ranked outside the world's top 200. The challenge was accepted by Karsten Braasch, a German player ranked No 203 (his highest ranking was No 38). Before the matches, Braasch played a round of golf in the morning, drank a couple of beers, smoked a few cigarettes, and then played the Williams sisters for a set each, one after the other. He defeated Serena, 6-1, and Venus, 6-2. Serena said afterwards "I didn't know it would be that hard. I hit shots that would have been winners on the women's tour and he got to them easily."

PFFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking femoid scum *spits*

Attached: 1548196907577.jpg (236x224, 11K)

Yes. but make it believable.

I work too

what job?

depends are you a racist wh*Te subhuman sl*V(e)? then you will work for scraps no matter what

if you are a BULL however just keep lying. nobody checks your CV. the people who are hired to do checks in companies are braindead social science retards, and if you can't even fool them then you deserve peanuts and scraps you get paid.

also pretty much nobody checks your CV to see if it is true. most they do is call your references( they don't even do that )

;)

don't listen to this dumbass slave

the easiest way to get caught lying is to lie about most believeable things.

dumbass 80 iq social science retards actually check for "white lies" and when you claim unreasonable things they think "well nobody would lie in such crazy way, would they?"

regards based BULL who just learned 1 cheese build order in starcraft and made it to masters

meanwhile subhumans practice for months to reach that level

its same in everything in life. most people don't do shit, they just pretend. the people who do shit have imposter syndrome. just abuse this to your advantage

>v4
>They speak english to understand each other.

Attached: eyes.jpg (275x275, 25K)

HEADS OVER HEEeee-eeEEELS

>reddit spacing
>roach
Go back

I thought you left

Us and pepiks understand each other well but Hungarian is complete gibberish. Isn't that true for other cunts as well? You and Portugese understand each other?

second from right is beautiful

I almost rekted you in my first sc2 game lol

nigga what that bitch is ugly

I have an idea how to solve the nigger overpopulation problem. You just need a big propaganda campain essentially.
>push the narrative in all newspapers and tv stations that the world's resources are being depleted, and the more people there are, the worse global warming gets
>point out that most of europe would have shrinking population numbers if not for immigration, say that this is good and that we're doing everything in our power to save the planet
>at the same time point out that niggers breed like the animals they are, and that we need to chemically castrate all of them
>if they don't comply then we'll have to invade
>but not for us, not for our gain, not because we hate them, but for the good of the PLANET
Do you think the Greens would be happy?

we can kill all wh*Tes instead

they'll be gone by 2100 anyway.

very boring day

there is no overpopulation problem

we got resources for everyone

a wh*Te subhuman has 10000 times carbon footprint of an african

instead of 600 million wh*Tes we can have 60 billion BULLs

especially old wh*Te farts are the cancer

all those neo nazi subhumans should be taken to an elderly care facility in first world wh*Te countries where all old farts who shit themselves are millionaires and they will start smashing wh*Te skulls after an hour

No, neither with french or spagghetis.
But that's the reason we have a spanish-speaking general, like french and italians have their own.