youtube.com/watch?v=ZmEZvif2_0E

Attached: e m o.jpg (221x228, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TaJpGc_Vgow
youtube.com/watch?v=IuezNswtRfo
youtube.com/watch?v=iTFso9wnXxo
youtube.com/watch?v=l7Z-qgmT-LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mad how starving africans are starving africans yet they're not suicidal makes me think about some things mainly about how (You) are just a faggot basically

the RV

Attached: IMG_20190702_180645.png (739x547, 856K)

mad how i'm the only person in the entire world that has TRUE depression and everyone else is just faking it
they wouldn't last a day in my shoes

is funny that, like they try so hard to survive they realise how lucky they are to be alive, yet these gimps have everything at their disposal, never having to worry about starving or being homeless and still want to 'cide

Mad how depression doesnt exist

>TRUE depression

Attached: 1552744437374.jpg (251x354, 54K)

>caught the last train into town at 10pm
>walked around for about 40 minutes
>forgot how life is like on Saturday night in regional cities
>people getting hammered, acting like retards, people throwing up, everyone ramming fast food into their mouths
>went back to the train station and sat there for 30 minutes
>last train I'd been anticipating wasn't scheduled to come
>walked across town to the bus stop
>last bus had just left
>caught a taxi home for £30
>driver was from Libya and we talked about Gaddafi and Syria etc
>have never had a girlfriend or had sex desu

>caught the last train into town at 10pm
>walked around for about 40 minutes
>forgot how life is like on Saturday night in regional cities
>people getting hammered, acting like retards, people throwing up, everyone ramming fast food into their mouths
>went back to the train station and sat there for 30 minutes
>last train I'd been anticipating wasn't scheduled to come
>walked across town to the bus stop
>last bus had just left
>caught a taxi home for £30
>driver was from Libya and we talked about Gaddafi and Syria etc
>have never had a girlfriend or had sex

mad how you’re the same person innit

You hit the nail on the head
>im suicidal because I lost my gameboy
Nope

>I suffer in Huddersfield

Attached: 6.jpg (450x486, 39K)

haha yeah mental how people have irrational thoughts and emotions regardless of their circumstances almost like they’ve got a physical chemical imbalance in their brain

LMBO

Attached: IMG_20190704_115946.jpg (584x663, 65K)

Which city lad?

Where x≥0 and y≥0
x/(x+y+5)>y/(x+y+5)
Why can't I simply multiply both sides by (x+y+5)?

Instead I'm told to
x(x+y+5)>y(x+y+5)
x^2+5x>y^2+5y
x(x+5)>y(y+5)
x/y>(y+5)/(x+5)

Mad how some people have no fight

Filled with too much existential dread to ever contemplate suicide no matter how shit my life is. Would rather join a tribe in the Saharan desert and live as a hunter/gatherer than 'cide

fidda wank but i also fidda fart

i need that dough
but i dont have a job so
i do what mans gotta do at the mo
mum asks where i make this P
i just tell her you dont wanna know

bolton

youtube.com/watch?v=TaJpGc_Vgow

It makes me so sad to see romantic couples these days. I just don't look at them it hurts so much. Earlier this evening I went for a walk along a rural pathway and passed a guy and his girlfriend sitting on a tree stump beside each other talking quietly. They said hello when I passed and I said hello back but felt like a freak. My oneitis is in a now long-term relationship with a guy who earns at least 4 times my salary, and seeing them on Instagram depresses me. Just thinking about her lying in bed beside him now totally content and happy, fulfilled etc. I wasted my teen years and early-to-mid 20s. Now I still look about 21 when shaven but have the social skills and experience of a child. I get the feeling that most girls just sense that I am freakish and assume I am preying on them if I stand anywhere near them or look at them. I'd love to spend summer evenings walking along laughing and joking with a girl who loves me and who I love, holding hands, kissing, talking about our lives, getting to know each other in a deeply intimate way, feeling comfortable that she likes me and isn't just waiting for an opportunity to find someone more thrilling and popular.

transcend the world and seek God
this world is superficial nonsense

*moves away from the mic to breathe*

People kill themselves over debt when they can easily claim bankruptcy etc. They kill themselves over women when they can easily get another. It just goes to show you how much of a faggot coddled people are, some people were just meant to be thinned out imo, can't help em

song actually had some clever lyrics

>They kill themselves over women when they can easily get another.
what if it was their soulmate

Killing yourself at your lowest point is stupid. Killing yourself at the peak of your glory. Now that I can understand.

literally shrieking with laughter

cato killed himself even though caesar was going to be nice to him

LOOOOOOL

pop quiz: is this a sunrise or a sunset?

Attached: 1544257045248.jpg (620x349, 32K)

Don't watch Narcos mate

my older brother and i text back and forth about mainly politics and he's such a fucking radcen it's so infuriating

Attached: 1557082252201.jpg (344x344, 18K)

>I wouldn't believe ANYTHING this ultra-Remainer civil servant Kim Darroch says. He should have been removed as soon as Trump was elected because, e.g. for YEARS he'd been a close personal friend of the Clintons & just couldn't believe or get over the fact Hillary Clinton wasn't elected. He's been desperate to see Trump "impeached" or whatever, which isn't going to happen - just a typical fantasy & demand of Remainer/Democrat types (all undemocratic of course) & their mentality about wanting everything reversed or stopped (like Brexit) if it doesn't go their way. He's against forming any kind of diplomatic bond or involvement with Trump's administration even though IT'S THE JOB HE's INCREDIBLY OVERPAID & OVER PAMPERED (even living in fabulous accommodation completely for free) to do. Being against Brexit he's also against any sort of UK-USA trade deal that isn't favourable to the EU. Its a DISGRACE that Theresa May backed him but no surprise because she's another like-minded loser too.

the nude art modelling channel that I wank to on youtube had to move to vimeo

Cato was the real shit

Attached: 1541649725190.jpg (306x650, 57K)

Attached: 756.jpg (1920x1280, 1.91M)

You have self esteem issues. Go to the gym or do something
>Soulmate
CUT no we're gonna need to do that scene again

based, dont think your ever gonna make a better post than this one lad.

whelp crack on with it

looking for a quote on suicide from some philosopher guy that goes something like “if you want to kill yourself then do it instead of sapping enjoyment from those that enjoy life”
not word for word but that was the general gist from what I can remember

Dying at peak yeah
Killing self at peak no

>Go to the gym or do something
great advice as always dave

Attached: 1563022134726.jpg (600x800, 87K)

>CUT no we're gonna need to do that scene again
the fuck are you on about

Playing a deadly game of cat and mouse

“I don’t believe you combat the populism of the right with a populism of the left,” he says. “What I fear is too many people on what you would say is the progressive side of politics, I think, have learned the wrong lessons about the [global financial] crash. I think there is a feeling that, as a consequence of the crash, the world, the public, moved to the left. And I am not persuaded that is the case. And if you look at what is happening in elections around the world, the opposite would appear to be the case.”

Launching that cultural war “risks losing those people you need to win [elections]”, Campbell says.

“At the last election, Theresa May fought the worst campaign ever,” he says. “It was truly awful. You look at where we are now – Brexit is tearing the country apart, the government is doing nothing else, the Tories are about to elect a complete charlatan as prime minister, and Labour – there was one poll recently which had Labour at 18%.

“Now that is not a media conspiracy, and it is not just because of Brexit. It is because they think progressive means keep moving to the left. It doesn’t. Progressive means ‘How do you make progressive change for the better by having a set of policies and values which are located where most people live their lives?”

do you live in the deep countryside if bolton is the closest town and a £30 taxi away?
or maybe you just got fully mugged off by the taxi driver

In 2003 or so, when I was about 12 years old, in my first or second year of comp, I had a girlfriend who was a shy, tomboyish girl who I thought was very cute but who wasn't really noticed by other guys. I was still something of a class clown despite earning good grades, and so had a few friends and could make girls laugh by teasing them. I was raised by a single mother too so I could pretend to be effeminate and my teasing wasn't thick-headed or hurtful. This girl was from a rougher and poorer area than me, but we were both quite shy compared to most people in my year. I looked forward so much to DT classes because me and a friend had chosen cooking instead of woodwork and she would be there with other girls. We'd look at each other across class and start smiling and look away blushing. I liked her so much. At 6pm dial-up would be free and I'd be on MSN right away to talk to her. We'd flirt and she would ask me who I liked and I'd say it was a girl with the initials A T, which were her initials. And she'd jokingly ask if it was another girl with those initials until I'd make it so obvious without actually saying it. We'd ask our closest friend to ask each other out, and whenever we broke up (which happened about twelve times in one school year) we'd ask that same friend to dump the other person. We never kissed, or even hugged. On a school trip to a theme park we held hands until the bus stopped and we got out and wiped our hands on our clothes because our palms were so sweaty.

FUCK the gym

careful now don't sprain your wrist weakling

That wasn't me. I'm not gonna say which town sorry as I don't want to be doxxed.

This sleven diary nigger is finna dabba kill someone one day

michelle yeoh in tomorrow never dies is a nice piece of ass

I piss in the sink

got kicked out of a taxi earlier because the driver realised i was trying to do a cheeky scam
>local taxi company makes phone app to book taxis
>my mate realises that you get charged for the destination inputted into the app no matter where you go
>input a location half a mile way and tell the driver you were going to pick a mate up but not anymore
>tell the driver the new destination
>do a £15 journey and get charged £3

v. cheeky

aww

Attached: catherine_and_mother.jpg (960x720, 88K)

oh fuck off you mong
the town can't be that small if it's the way you described so it's not doxxable in any way or form

Hate being a nostalgist, it just feels me with pain

Attached: bobm.jpg (233x353, 34K)

stop being fucking weird

based

Same

I fucking 'ate Emos. Cunts copy pasted Goth and made it fucking GAY. Hot fucking topic gay. Wanna know what real Goth was? Check this out:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuezNswtRfo

youtube.com/watch?v=iTFso9wnXxo

youtube.com/watch?v=l7Z-qgmT-LE

Attached: 99.jpg (1356x2047, 1.14M)

what do you wank to?

almost posted a pic of myself on /soc/ with a branded tshirt of a local business lads

business idea: goth gf with pierced nipples and clit

lad you must feel like a right cunt, I reposted you post and got all the (you)s haha

>Wanna know what real Goth was?
If you ain't raiding Hispania Ulterior you ain't a real Goth.

Attached: 1552912563394.jpg (996x707, 186K)

your posts

could do with a hug

tits, fannies and that

>Cornus mas was used from the seventh century BC onward by Greek craftsmen to construct spears, javelins and bows, the craftsmen considering it far superior to any other wood.[5] The wood's association with weaponry was so well known that the Greek name for it was used as a synonym for "spear" in poetry during the fourth and third centuries BC.[5]

Mind boggling

Attached: cornus-mas-high-stem-1_1.jpg (852x480, 437K)

my imagination

the aesthetic wasnt even the same and emo music was better

Diversity is their strength. White people can prosper alone, whereas brown people require whites to live okay lives. Access to white people is a human right!!! This is literally what they think.

fascinating

Thoughts on Germania by Tacitus?

I've had several goth gfs and they were all deranged narcissists
(mind you all of my normal gfs were also deranged narcissists)
maybe... women... hmm...

One night I had two friends sleep over my house, which wasn't common at all since I didn't like people coming to my house. The next day we had a day out planned with the girl I liked, who we had heard fancied one of the friends I had over, who was tall and somewhat popular / well-connected but very dense and occasionally cringeworthy in a way that suggested a lack of intelligence and self-awareness. That night one of my friends staying over, who wasn't the one my crush fancied, said he was horny and went to the bathroom for ages before coming back, suggesting he had been masturbating. My other friend, the one my crush apparently liked, then went to the bathroom and I sensed that both had gone there to masturbate. I felt annoyed at them even hinting about doing that and was upset my crush could like this guy. The next day my crush arrived with her friend and we walked all over town as a small group, and I noticed that my crush kept walking close beside me like we were good friends or that she liked me. While walking behind a row of retail units I asked her quietly if it was true she liked my friend, and she said no she liked me. It felt so nice to hear that. Another time, when we were going out, around the age of twelve, she turned up in my town with one female friend and I turned up with one male friend (who had been the first to apparently masturbate in my house before). We both wore blue tshirts and her friend pointed it out and said we looked cute as a couple both wearing blue. We walked across the common near my grandmother's house and crouched down to walk in a line through a tunnel underneath a stone bridge. At the bus station later on, as she was waiting to go home with her friend, we sat next to each other and an older person sitting beside us was saying or doing something weird and we both looked at each other and kept smiling.

>Nonce yank

Attached: 1532980839227.png (682x456, 421K)

Attached: 1498606704016.jpg (1244x701, 91K)

we need a board where we can post pics of ourselves and our life accomplishments (or lack thereof) and be rated honestly and given an idea of what type of woman we deserve

that's like saying wet water

/cum//soc/ piss off yank

Imagine how self absorbed you have to be to write that shit out on here thnking anyone gives a fuck about the minutiae of your sad gay life

Fuck off you cunt

mate :)

really felt special when bf thought me applying for the mars one project was actually me going to mars
haha
but im surprised he even saw me as fit for that

Attached: a3880b99ed47b3dd949d4da1f971fded.jpg (720x1080, 74K)

soc is filled with gays and chads who rate 8/10s as 4/10s

write that shit out on here thnking anyone gives a fuck

MUUUMMMYYYY
MMMMMM POP

Attached: 937549FF-E24E-422F-9B7B-E463D1F4A696.jpg (342x504, 96K)

would have probably read it had he thrown in some reddit spaces here n there

post fat ass or tiny / small / little plss

Attached: 1498606733503.png (1354x889, 61K)

Attached: 1563057386054.jpg (1080x1348, 1.14M)

>soc is filled with chads
literally scrolled through 50 photos yesterday and none of them were attractive (objectively speaking)

oxford bender
homealone
catyank
ze german poster