We actually have to start killing refugees. I just saw some of them and they showed 0 respect. Literal fucking scum man...

We actually have to start killing refugees. I just saw some of them and they showed 0 respect. Literal fucking scum man. I wish I had 6 people with me so I could beat the shit out of them

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 12K)

>We actually have to start killing refugees. I just saw some of them and they showed 0 respect. Literal fucking scum man. I wish I had 6 people with me so I could beat the shit out of them

Attached: 1562884727086.jpg (378x378, 33K)

nah man

Based accelerationist

bump so more mudshits see this thread
No joke I want to put them in camps and work them to death

Stop giving then kebab money and they starve to death. They are silly city people without any skills.

I dont know how some people are still this delusional

bump

based

Are you by chance the man in this image?

Attached: 1297199080171 (1).png (680x798, 439K)

>I wish I had 6 people with me so I could beat the shit out of them
This is why Germany is dying.

Attached: 1445548076001.png (802x391, 113K)

It's your own fault, Hans. Deal with your problems. Maybe you can like radicalize the AfD , otherwise you're Sweden tier

Attached: 1560718673148.jpg (503x767, 64K)

Or a gun. I'm not gonna fight 6 people by myself retard

It's ok desu, first time I've seen this shit. If this gets somewhat common I can guarantee you we will get rid of them

Get off of my board, darkie

Attached: 1560620394562.gif (300x300, 171K)

Yes, this poster will singlehandedly radicalise a political party so he can walk the streets at night without being disrespected by immigrants.

just use a truck

I have a theory that the reason why you don't have 6 people with you is because you write posts like these on Jow Forums.

>NOOOOO Mohamed and his gang crossed the street before the stoplight was ready, this is disrespectful to German customs and straight up genocide! We NEED to start another World War and lose again so we can emerge even more cucked than before!

Attached: 1553664536526.png (782x758, 127K)

your theory is wrong

wtf happened?

what happened?

Honestly we have the same problem of stupid bougie white people talking about things they don't know because they refuse to go outside.

The second they have no choice but to mingle with undocumented 3rd worlders is the second they learn why so many people want them gone. They're just economic migrants looking for easy money who don't give a rats ass about the natives.

lol ok whatever you retards. Have a good night

Brown people are retards who simply starve to death if you dont feed them.

I'm sorry buddy but the ancient mesopotamians invented food so I think you're wrong there.

I mean yeah, once enough of these guys start talking together you'd be surprised how far they can take it. It's that way in the evolution of any new mob or political entity. Kind of like how a small amount of kindling will eventually lead to a fire.

Just a incel being incel and whining on a Turkmen image-board that Ahmed and his bois looked at him the wrong way.

Are you implying that OP has people in real life that he can talk to?

Ancient Mesopotamians weren't Arabic or Sub Saharan Africans my dude. They weren't even Semites

Yeah. A lot of them. If you think nativism is an unusual sentiment then you're a pretty sheltered person desu

What a little brat you must be lmao

Fair enough but I sincerely doubt they had pale skin.

There’s no way around it. It’s an absolute inevitability unless the problem of scarcity is solved. Equality is fuckin great when your belly is full.

Why would they show respect to a fucking pussy?

I'm sure we could work together if they weren't so absolutely subhuman

It was a girl

stop fucking africa and they will stop to move to your country.

If you have wealth your concern should be to gain wealth and not be around those enemies, have sex have 80 children have lots of wives and women build up power of your faction and self.

the funniest part is deutschland owes them nothing. I mean is your country in ANY way responsible for their problems? Are you even geographically nearby? It's like if a civil war broke out in the USA and Mauritius was tasked with taking in all the 20 something "men" too gay to fight.

>It was a girl
Wait a minute, have you opened this thread because you got bullied by Aisha and her gang?

Well, they were all Caucasian populations but not they weren't blonde haired blue eyed snow bunnies. They would probably have the same skin tone as people from the Levant , as I think the origin of the Akkadians and Sumerians are from the the med regions of Northern Africa that migrated eastward iirc

This would be good advice for an up-and-coming prince in the middle ages.

lol nah they were just hitting on a girl that was walking by in a really retarded way. I wouldnt mind if they were german but the fact that we gave them shelter and they act like this just really pisses me off

akkadians are confirmed semites
sumerians are unknown and their language is known as a language isolate

sumer-akkad was a bilingual state, where slowly akkadian became the everyday language but sumerian was used ritualistically

it's very weird, i almost can't believe that such a thing even existed, but there

Fourth reich when?

Boys will be boys. What can you do?

put a gun to their head and make them kiss her feet

They were Semites? I thought they just adopted the language after some time and had their own linguistic branch.

>Whoa, some guy didn't show me respect? Better murder him!
You might be a sociopath.

Attached: cat.jpg (1024x949, 177K)

I mean, you could deport them. Germans used to be the same way when they migrated throughout central Europe and they were often not tolerated.

isnt that common for germans?

Lier, they told me as long girls and wahmen put them "at an arms-length" they can't do anything to you!

Attached: Reker.jpg (768x432, 63K)

Please tell me how the fuck one invents food? Enlighten me on who invented water.

autism

Jow Forums is basically this, we have to constantly suck each other's dicks otherwise we go keyboard race war thread, macacos are underrated in being able to hold all the shit we give them without having anger towards every poster

God invented water and left his chosen people, the Semites, the ingredients to invent food. (fire,meat,chocolate,egg,vegetable,fruit)

cringe
why do you support harassment? cause you're genetically levantine?

>Hitting on girls is sexual harassment
Yikes, imagine taking on a feminist's stance.

>why do you support harassment?

Attached: 1555310017091.png (785x1000, 254K)

hans nooooooo
you weren't suppose to go back to your old ways!

It's just weird treating girls like a piece of meat when they would clearly never fuck you

arab thugs are litteral dogs

all they do is bark bark bark bark, if you step back they bark louder, if you don't move they panic, you don't have to fear them the real arabs dont cause troubles

you'll never see a strong man causing troubles for fun, thugs are always cowards

>the real arabs dont cause troubles
eh i meant the real arabs who can hurt you dont cause troubles
time to sleep i guess

Yeah I know, they would never disrespect me. I'm just thinking of the girl

They're still not arabs genetically. Only gulf arabs are and they're the most successful people in the middle east and have no reason to immigrate anywhere

Why do blacks and arabs do their attacks in groups? Because it works.

Yeah and you'll actually do nothing about it like the vast majority of internet nazi fucks. Keep seething and doing nothing like the incel freak you are.

Attached: xi_jinping_containing_his_disgust.jpg (999x896, 79K)

Based

Attached: 1542249844790.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

Not gonna lie, a couple weeks ago I heard some screams outside my office, I looked out and saw a muddy literally pushing a girl against the wall and screaming at her. I was thinking for a moment about going out there and whipping his ass but after a minute or so they left.

Now I feel kinda bad.

Attached: 1559261157102.jpg (840x544, 89K)

why your continent is shit

refugees are scum though
arabs who came here in the 90s are ok
refugees think they can do what they want until we load the 12 caliber

t. ikibey

yes clearly they were fully pale Nordic looking people who went with the vikings on raids

Lmfao

Don't pretend there aren't some blacks and latinos literally raping a woman right in this very second in your country.

if you try to let them starve, they will start robbing you of your foods and raping your girls this means it's too late. or you have to kill all of them.

not in my city, only when you get close to Salem. But only Mexicans and angry white cops live there. Problem is that (((we))) are white, thus any action towards a darkie is exemplified 100%.

If I am not entirely turbo retarded, chocolate comes from the Americas. Also Arabs are semites

sounds like every freshmen college student who recently moved into a dorm

And that's a good thing because the natives expect too much

SECOND HITLER HAS ALREADY BEEN BORN

Attached: 34549.jpg (500x793, 96K)