Culture Pals /cp/- remembering qts gone by edition

Remembering qts gone by edition:

Welcome to ruins of Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(Eww!) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

old:

Attached: 1553741996765.jpg (893x767, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsxBckAVRzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice frog

What does it mean when a qt says I have a pure personality?

holy FUCK I hate being alone on weekends

It means you seem wholesome and, if given the chance to steal lots of money and never being caught, you wouldn't

Fug I wish I stayed in Korea only and for longer
It's gonna be so depressing going back to my normal life and routine

it means you don't talk about sex all the time or have dirty thoughts

what do you do?

what was the context of why she said that?

Shut the fuck up!

Nothing
Gym, waiting for school to start.
Need to get a part time job

>Gym
stats? i've just started

Hit 1/2/3/4 last summer and maintained that for a few months. Then I got really sick at the beginning of this year, then right after after my semester started and I was so busy. So I stopped going as much and dropped a bunch of strength and weight.
But the rest of my year looks pretty chill, so I'll work back up to that, hopefully by December I'll be even better than I was before.
Most important thing is consistency. If you're going every day and working hard, you'll see progress. Hardest part for me is the eating, I was skelly my whole life so it's really hard for me to get used to eating a lot

How has it been for you so far?

height and weight? i'm 6'1 and 150 and trying to gain.

6'2 and probably 185? Haven't weighed myself in a few weeks so not 100% sure
Your calorie intake to gain is how much? 3200?

>6'2 and probably 185?
ever post shots on Jow Forums? would love to see progress pics. i'm trying to get up to at least 170. literally just started so don't know much about calorie management.

What is the problem with Russians?

I mean I thought that Russians can't get irony and metaphors was just an American pop-culture propaganda, but this girl unironically thinks that "leaving the comfort zone" is about feeling pain, suffering and stress...

I have before obvs, but not for probably a year. Once I get back into it I'll post some more and let you know.
Just get MyFitnessPal app. If you're like me, you probably never even ate at maintenance your whole life (eating enough to not lose weight or gain weight), so if you eat even at maintenance rn consistently, you'll probably still gain weight.
I don't pay much attention to what I eat, just eat whatever I have or want (not necessarily the best idea, just what works best for my life rn), also shakes are super helpful, so easy to make a 1100 calorie shake and pound it down.
Also number one tip for eating, eat a big ass breakfast. Eating a lot really early is good because it stretches out the stomach, and then you'll get hungrier more through the day

thanks. also not sure if you're built like me, but i'm long armed and long legged, not sure how much of a hindrance that will be to gaining.

Yeah it's so true, Russians are really autistic in that way.
All of them are so straight-forward and stoic.

How do I get Kazakh or Russian Far East gf?

Same.
Do you have broad shoulders?
It's not necessarily a hindrance, but maybe makes you need extra work/food

do you have old photos showing your full physique? i'm trying to find someone whose regimen i can copy

Fun fact: Mexicans are as racist as americans

shutup mexicunt

Do you have a Snapchat, discord, etc?
I can send you some stuff when I get back home

Probably gonna talk on the phone with Russian qt today.
She said she's nervous about her English so hopefully it's not too awkward

Attached: 1549202279118.jpg (640x916, 146K)

ask for a video call, kek.

and show her the D

yeah this is the most important part in fact

yeah what's your discord tag?

kek yeah right, she's legit like a 8-9/10 so would be interesting.

Attached: 50177655_237963127079612_6839166256489385638_n.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

is this her?

lmao nah, it's some Russian insta model

Attached: 46746017_531071094073466_6886013655275427913_n.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

good luck with the call anyway mate, and hopefully your relationship with her goes well and without fault, unlike mine.

cheers bruh, we'll see

I don't remember actually, I never use discord. I'll have to check when I get home.
I'll make a post in the thread looking for you when I get back

>tfw no 1st world gf yet

you'll get there brah

all I do is send girls manlet memes and explain to them what manlets are

It's their way of saying you're a virgin freak

post height

I'm bored

Attached: 1562083926044.png (818x639, 11K)

thinking of starting CP account but i'm only interessted in MILFs
any chance of finding mature women wanting to fuck?

Based

Lads, I finally met my qt. I have to leave tomorrow but I really don’t want to

how'd it go?

Where are you from?

Really fucking well. I’ve never gotten along with someone so well
The US

Post Your Creepy Pajeet comments

Did you "have sex"

are you an english in south korea?

:^)

>The US
congrats on meeting green card whore

Disgusting Amerimutt Sexpat. Don't ever play with Polish girls. They're quite Naive though.

She has no interest in living in America

Have sex.

>he belived her
it's so obvious that you never grew up with polish women

Who hurt you friend?

>let me tell you about women from your country
quintessential mutt post

Have sex

I. Is this cap real?
II. Is there really the word "COCK" on it?
III. Why?

Attached: петух.png (111x144, 26K)

Polish girls are probably the Most Naive girls. It seems to be the opposite of Polish men. Why do not they know the real world? I am annoyed to receive messages from Chink girls (including Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore), Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia. Do White guys like you receive a lot of messages from them?

What is this thread always about?
What are these links about?
Why do you post here if there are links to sites?

i'm mainly talking to married jap women from 20s to 40s this is pretty fun but many of them are childless

Average Japanese women are ugly as sin desu. Chinks seem qter on Interpals, but dunno which are Han and which are other Asian ethnicities.

A painfully obvious answer.

Attached: quote-it-makes-me-uncomfortable-to-talk-about-meanings-and-things-it-is-better-not-to-know-so-much-a (850x400, 88K)

Attached: sms poster.jpg (560x284, 37K)

Thailand and Indonesia are kind of well known around here, yes.

>Average Japanese women are ugly as sin desu. Chinks seem qter on Interpals, but dunno which are Han and which are other Asian ethnicities.
In my personal opinion, among Autistic Asian Koreaboos who want to have a Korean boyfriend on Interpals, Japanese and Hongkonger girls are fine. However, I had a longterm touch with two Japanese high school girls and one Japanese female college student, but the ending was not good. They're all hard Koreaboos. I could not stand their strong Autism. And I did not know that Japanese girls could be so outgoing. They had sent me their pictures, voice messages and videos frequently for no reason. I do not like this kind of thing.

Weirdo.. Why do you even talk to older married Women?

Why would a Japanese be a Koreaboo, though? I was under the impression that most Japs still have a superiority complex, even if they're pacifistic nowadays.

>Weirdo.. Why do you even talk to older married Women?
i'm just interested in a conversation with mature females also they have decent manners well are you handsome? you said as if the jap girls were obsessed with you

post benis

>Weirdo.. Why do you even talk to older married Women?
Why don't you?

what are the chances that I get a foreign friend from that website? I don't seek girls because they're a waste of time.

Japanese girls from the 10s to the 30s are Autistic Koreaboos. The 1st place in the foreign country where the Japanese are most popular is South Korea. And 90 % of them are Young Japanese girls. Why do you Japanese guys are Butthurt to us? It is because of the popularity and cultural influence of South Korea in Japan. It is only South Korean and American culture that foreign culture is popular in Japan. This Japanese high school girl in the picture said "Japanese girls can not live without South Korea and their things. They're so influential to us" on the Famous Japanese TV show few days ago.

Attached: 29e36e1f0150ed088ac44835c4ab8dc6_xGDT2V9meqySLfDiLSck2EarXe1.jpg (598x859, 274K)

>tfw no ugly gf to make me feel better about myself

>i'm just interested in a conversation with mature females also they have decent manners well are you handsome? you said as if the jap girls were obsessed with you
I do look Cute and Slender.

How far the mighty have fallen.

Attached: 53125125313512.png (1388x1080, 807K)

Our pop culture has really strongly brainwarmed Asian girls. They are reminiscent of the K-Pop actor or K-Pop idol, a tall, handsome, tender, and radiant first person who is conditionally reflexive to the keyword of "Korean men". Addiction and brainwashing are work so well.

dunno why, but in jap media, they put korean guys in stereotypes of men who are taller, manly, gentle with girls and since jap girls trust and magazine like a cunt as a result, it was a good thing for us lol

trust tv and magazine*
they have a retarded habit of stereotyping anything and simplifying the person

youtube.com/watch?v=QsxBckAVRzY

Attached: Ke3zO5r5tiM.jpg (682x1024, 185K)

have you lived in japan? for how long?