Dude I've tried to do everything to make women like me more

>dude I've tried to do everything to make women like me more
>dude, I've spend money on tinder
>dude, no, I haven't done the only thing that will make me better physically looking like going to the gym
take the fitness pill.

Attached: before-after-weight-loss-face-transformation-48-5a1d41971c377__700.jpg (700x543, 64K)

lol he clearly had attractive facial features before losing weight and getting that stupid haircut

>dude he was a chad
he looked like your typical incel dumbass.

I'm slim and I don't attract anyone.

looks like the most basic fuccboi that come a dime a dozen on instagram on the right

My face is very asymmetrical. No amount of muscle will fix that.

>fitness pill.
WRONG

Attached: Latvian.ecstasy.jpg (596x700, 68K)

you need muscles.

that's not what he said at all, stupid. he had a defined jaw (under the fat), thick eyebrows, hooded eyes, slight positive canthal tilt, ogee curve and a decent lower third (with the beard this accentuates even more). going to the gym will do nothing if you're not already good looking under the fat (if that's your problem).

fitness can make an ugly dude into normie.

having the T shape makes your more atractive and having low fat percentaje also improves your appeal.

>gymcelling
No, thanks.

that is simply not correct. no amount of gym will make this guy a normie or attractive. the truth is, women couldn't care less about your body. unless you're fat, and even that is to your advantage, provided you're the "bear" aesthetic. just be normal, you can even be skinnyfat, that makes no difference to women. it's ALL about face

Attached: MV5BZTM5NzRiOGYtNmUxMy00NTc0LWFhMzYtMDhhZjE1NzU1NzE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDY3OTcyOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>lifting for girls
lmao

then how come his father or grandfather was able to have offspring with such face?

Nah, girls care about both. It’s hard to have a nice face without a nice body even for women.

different times, different social norms, and even then, being ugly isn't a death sentence, you can still find other ugly women to mate with. howver, that's getting increasingly difficult in the modern world because even 3/10 women can have access to average guys. most guys i see in the streets, at least here in brazil, are dating someone that is less attractive to them, in my opinion. women rarely date down.
t.doesn't talk to girls
most women couldn't care less if you have a six pack or athletic body. though of course some women have that preference. gymcelling won't bring you nothing if you're ugly. you better off choosing a decent haircut and a subtle plastic surgery. maybe some mewing and dieting to show your jaw better helps, but gymcelling is a waste of time

>meanwhile eggman got a gf
lmao at the lookism incels.

no one is saying you can't get women, retard. just that it's hard as fuck. see that eggman himself is an youtuber, and has some kind of 'prestige' even if as a meme youtuber. women subconciously see content creators, no matter how stupid, as superior in the social ladder, thus, he has that advantage. to invisible incels, it's OVER for them unless they can fix their looks, or be good at something. status helps a lot.

>dude, face is 100% the only thing that matters, except for all those other things that women also care about
???

cope more faggot.
Women care like fix or six things, of which five aren't just the face.

do not fool yourself the face is the most important thing

social status can only work for you to get laid once or twice, because women see you just as a way to signal that they're fucking a male of higher status than themselves. that means that they're not that attractive to you (because of your shit tier face), and after some time, they will absolutely leave you for CHAD or for anyone with a higher status. your best bet is being a beta cuck polyamorous s o y faggot if you want to "keep" a woman for life. for anything even resembling love, you need FACE, because you need SEXUAL ATTRACTION and in sexual attraction for women, it's prettymuch ALL about face.

>face matters more than all the other non facial things like status, money, personality, charisma, fame, height, frame, fashion design, hobbies, grooming
???

yes, see jeremy meeks and the 'mendigo gato' for two quick examples. both low status males, one of them was even a fucking criminal, and yet, they were able to climb the social ladder based ONLY on their looks

Attached: 1-110.jpg (900x420, 37K)

yes, because the same applies to girls retard.

attractive people are born with natural status.
less atractive people have to earn their status.

doesn't mean average male (the average faggot in incel forums) is 100% fucked, he simply needs to get fit.

most average males aren't ugly.
you can't keep posting utterly genetic fucked up dudes to make a strawmen faggot.

based and lookismpilled
i literally know a chad that let himself go so much he's double his original weight but he still mogs everyone around him because of his 2 meter jaw and insanely hooded eye area he has 2 fwbs and lost his virginity when he was 13
it's all genetics

Imagine being a colombian incel

you're the one strawmanning faggot.
>doesn't mean average male (the average faggot in incel forums) is 100% fucked
see the incel pics, they average at 2.5/10 - 3.5/10, they're not average, retard.
>most average males aren't ugly.
incels aren't average
>you can't keep posting utterly genetic fucked up dudes to make a strawmen faggot.
that was a counter argument to "lmao dud u only need shower and gym XD" which's obviously not true.

>the average incel loser is a genetic failure
nice cope faggot.

latino incels are in the worst position possible. a world of bundas and brown qts and they can't enjoy it. imagine not being able to fuck a colombian whore

Attached: womenofmedellin.jpg (453x604, 115K)

how are you supposed to figure out the proper haircut / facial hair configuration? asking 4 friend

m8 stop with this "le bunda exotic lady " meme most women in latin america are fat short gremlings who are easily impressed by anyone with a hint of common sense, if you want to lose your single status its easy, the problem is that Jow Forums incel latinos feel entitled to some white girl from the upper class

that's true, but in my tastes anyway, i'd get a brown latina over a white girl any day. but yes, most of them are average and fat.

also, the thing of getting 'easily' impressed is wrong. unless you're gringo though. brazilian and latina women love gringos, but they aren't easy to locals (not to incels anyway)

then why latinas get wet over reguetoneros if they're literal subhuman garbage facial wise retard?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

>"unless you're fat, and even that is to your advantage, provided you're the "bear" aesthetic."
Granted you'll meet some chicks that are pretty out of your league. But if they are into you while you're bear mode they are usually pretty crazy.
>t.bearmode

Probably because they have status and money to burn, retard

imagine thinking women are actually attracted to these goblins and not just wanting to get some quick money and a vip place at a party, plus some stories to tell to her friends (women love this) "i fucked such and such famous guy!".

>face is 100% everything
>except for those things that aren't the face
???

It isn't but there's a reason why facial surgery is one of the first things artists do when they get rich