Why do posters from these countries pretend they're different from america?

why do posters from these countries pretend they're different from america?

Attached: 363-3632589_visa-for-usa-uk-canada-australia-and-new.png (937x377, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/01/canada-boreal-forest-toilet-paper-us-climate-change-impact-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we ARE different from America.

True if big.

my flag is nothing like america

>America is the name of the continent. You should say The United States of America

Attached: giga (8).jpg (738x415, 18K)

why do posters from japan act like they are different from korea?

basically all the flags there are America's bitch except for America.

you know it's true.

I know people from eastern europe who consider America/Canada/Australia etc to be the same thing. They see no difference between an "American" and an "Australian", they're all just British offsprings to them.

And when I hear us complaining about the infiltration of American culture it bemuses me, since Australia has been heavily influenced by America ever since it first wrote its constitution in 1901

outside of the commonwealth, if you speak english you're more of america's bitch than they are

they are different. they have stronger autism but yes mostly the same

I literally can't tell the difference between your flags. Ones a moon and star and ones a nazi moon and star

what if you can speak multiple languages

then you're probably smarter than the average american

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT THAT'S OFFENSIVE WE HAVE PLENTY OF DIFFERENCES FROM AMERICA SUCH AS.. WELL, WE JUST DO OKAY!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1555288588826.jpg (785x731, 112K)

our culture is that we're better than everyone else

Attached: 1544074615530.jpg (570x570, 21K)

Uk isn't very much like the USA at all though, mostly in weeks ways, I think the new worlders all have the same pioneer heritage and massive sprawling car centric way of living with massive houses though. (which I'm jealous of)

No poster from Japan is Japanese, it's just burgers.

Attached: 1559203344157.jpg (512x512, 22K)

Meme country with meme culture.

native+english doesn't count

Don't you like being our dad

Attached: godfather.jpg (500x710, 120K)

>UK
norn iron, wales, cornwall, isle of mann, Scotland, Yorkshire, croydon and hackney are unique enough to see they're entirely different from the yanks, us in southern ireland are just literally libtarded Americans, it's as if you plucked a piece of California and placed it above continental eurochads and the U(nique)K in the north atlantic. Not to mention maoris and abos for aussies and kiwis.

Japs don't need institutional plastic surgery to be semi-attractive lol

you were not even included in OP's pic

Attached: 453453.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

i mean yeah they are all of our bitches. i mean i guess all of western europe is too

Attached: 1557991202386.png (1000x1000, 216K)

oh shit

I still can't figure what role you aussies play in geopolitics. Or if you have a culture beyond fucking with wildlife or alcoholism.

I will say however that the UK and Ireland have their own distinct culture from us. Ireland having the same one as the UK. Then Canada is basically us, and even the ANZACS are basically just us.

>I still can't figure what role you aussies play in geopolitics

Attached: australian foreign policy.jpg (465x422, 39K)

Found the Cossack who loves American cock.

fyi they're the reason why the US is beefing with china over huawei

only WE can bully our little brother

Attached: 7182210-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 95K)

Canada is much more meme than belgium

Go shove a Vodka bottle up your ass.

>Meme person from meme country said
Lmao

fight iceniggers, fight!

Russia is biggest meme and you know it Sergei.

theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/01/canada-boreal-forest-toilet-paper-us-climate-change-impact-report

Difference is america is retarded and uses corn syrup for sugar were as we use SUGERcane for sugar.

you know there's always a cane sugar option at every store or supermarket, right?

Why?

Attached: A fucking leaf.png (1893x192, 43K)

>this flag
>this post
Leaf your country is a gigantic meme. You're basically Americans with a funny accent

How can you say anything, criminal? At least Mom and Dad liked us... Loser

Russia is just one giant post apocalyptic mess. Fighting and being an alcoholic is not a culture.

All the Anglo countries are virtually identical too each other in culture except the American South

We wholesale raw materials to China and suck American cock... that's pretty much it.

>Stupid bait by a breathing meme
Stop it

Cunt if you weren't a retard you'd know that only a small proportion of settling was for convicts, voluntary immigration followed shortly after.

As much as I hate leafs, he has a point. Russia is pretty fucked until global warming heats up siberia

pretty much thisWe have a government full of cucks, ideally we'd tell the Americans and Chinese to get fucked

You have loicenses and we have school shooters

Makes me wonder if any of these Australian flags claiming we are no different to America are proxies, sheltered teenagers or bored shitposters.

Even your fellow countrymen admit Australia is a bitch.... Why are you so upset? Dingo eat ya baby m8?

Jump in a river and let one of those deadly animals kill you.

Canada is even more of a joke country that Australia. Their entire identity is based around not being America

Attached: C6WiS6EWYAAZWyd.jpg (233x267, 16K)

Your prime minister is a literal cuck, and you're so pathetic that you apoligise for the USA.

There's no actual difference between you and Americans, aside from that Americans aren't sniveling over polite little bitches

Anchor's this quarter of the Pacific Basin into American control

>a fucking leaf thought his meme country was relevant near me

Attached: 1560846256464.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

There's no continent called "America"

No shit hes a cuck... Why are you pretending your gov is any different?

A retarded british accent and a venomous octopus is not a culture m8.

America would be identical to Canada if it weren't for the South (and niggers).

apoligising for americans and trying to claim you're not america isn't a culture

>A retarded british accent
Eh?

>every other country wastes time thinking of retarded shit like symbols and colors to represent their flag
>based chadnadians just slap a maple leaf on it and call it a day

Anglosphere union when?

Attached: images (33).jpg (715x429, 45K)

Didgeridon't hurt yourself. I assume all your passion is due to the copious amount of alcohol you have consumed throughout the day (consumed means eat/drink if you were wondering).

Attached: 1563010270521.jpg (467x467, 161K)

>why do posters from america pretend theyre different from america
ok faggot

Do you like the South or not?

>leaf coping
Are all C*nadians this unfunny and butthurt?

go home

Attached: 1524002190557.jpg (258x330, 16K)

Exact same anglo scum race always trying to subvert others

hopefully never

The UK has plenty of differences (but not as drastic as bongs would make it out to be) the rest are pretty much the same

>The French never tried to subvert others!
You've just been less successful

As long are jews are involved, this will never be good