/brit/ + /birt/ + /beep/ + /brap/ + /bïrt/

>pee poo pee pee poo
edit'

Attached: 49637388_2179296695653663_3216159253559208296_n.jpg (1080x1175, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxHa5KaMBcM
youtube.com/watch?v=gEQ9kl7xlLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hate canadians

Want to shag Emma Watson.

Attached: 4CBF82D6-B6AA-4A4A-8858-7E9480693884.jpg (1118x745, 63K)

>why yes, i make the early new threads. how could you tell?

Attached: 57972731_136487077414389_6910363177168651609_n.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

Dire thread so far.

thread theme: good, occasionally moderate
youtube.com/watch?v=CxHa5KaMBcM

wtf was i thinking doing a post when the thread was at ~300 posts?
nobody's gonna read that now

shall be using this for my beddy time asmr

women should be jailed but also forced to fuck me

don’t worry mate I went back and had a look

Does it matter which way round you put earphones in

bridish pipo be having sex like mmmm yes splendid ah indeed scrumptious carry on good heavens i’m arriving

Attached: 1539218240797.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

Yeah don't put them in the gay way around.

4ch for the west
2ch for japan
What for China?

yes

nice one

Death

How

wouldn't want to make a faux pas now would we

Compelling posts

it sure does for gaming
once did it wrong and thought my fallout game was glitching and i spent 20 minutes trying to fix a software problem when it was just headphones in the wrong ears haha what am i like

Just bought a Joovc LucDe Tuhv

some music is made with left/right audio channels in mind

I am, for all intents and purposes, a nigger with a hairy arse

mad how the mp for greater grimsby looks like this
after all of the preconceived stereotypes about grimsby it's hard to believe they could produce such a peng woman

Attached: melanie onn.jpg (545x416, 92K)

corr I'd get onn melanie if you know what I mean

see this is the kind of wit normoids could never grasp

corr I’d shag her arsehole if you catch my drift

remember back in the day i had mp3s of the beatles where the vocals were exclusively on the left and the instrumental was exclusively on the right

NOT a fan of that practice

Pet rock's cousin's imaginary friend's pet cat's uncle's potted plant is thinking of purchasing 1000 kilos of poppies for purely ornamental purposes

not surprising they elected her
imagine running for mp for grimsby and then she walks in
no chance

turn off the left channel and do a karaoke innit
ahead of their time

truly the fabled british class and banter

Hope you OD.

i was around back in the day and mp3s weren't invented yet so that's a lie for starters

the thing about yanks is they cannot comprehend the concept of "banter" and in some cases they think it's just mean

so when people say they absolutely despise yanks with a passion, some of the yank posters perceive this as loving 'banter' but nah i genuinely fucking hate the cunts

suppose it’s about time I retire to my bed to slumber for a few hours, or perhaps indefinitely, god willing

mad how grimsby is named after a danish fisherman (just googled it) and has no relation whatsoever to the modern word of 'grim' but is an incredibly grim place and a prominent stereotype people think of as a grim english town

Yanks can't even recognise themselves in mirrors. There are LITERALLY animals that possess more self-awareness than any yank

>california smashed with an earthquake
>nyc smashed with a hurricane
leftypol actually getting btfo by god himself as if the thrashing they take everyday on the internet wasn't enough

define back in the day grandad

remember when the UK held a vote to leave the EU and 4 years later they still haven't lmao

why do yanks come here they don't fit in

any karaoke man in? often fantasise about performing songs whilst singing along to them and whenever i travel to a different city, i often go to karaoke nights on my own
wouldn't dare do it in my home city though

>HAHA LOL I'M SO IRONIC AND SELF-HATING XD
Cutting-edge yank "comedy" everyone

oh rorkey-pops, rorkey-pops, where aaare youuuuu

Good for you, you pathetic loser. What do I care? Go beat up some American tourists instead of crying about it on an anime forum, you pathetic little cuck. Frankly I would tear your ears off if you came at me with that horse shit you just said irl

yanks on the ropes

biusiness idea: a gf with a cute yet beautiful voice

my post explained why you do come here
if you were self aware enough to realise just how much 99% of /brit/ posters truly despise yanks then you would stop but you probably think it's a joke

smdh yanks never listen do they

yes i know you're just trying to be clever haha x

you are just joking let's be honest

you can't hate a country with literally no common denominator other than money
yanks are completely different from eachother so it makes no sense to "hate" them as a group
you're just a troglodyte that doesn't like the american flag in your little gay club and tbf i don't care haha

And your sorry ass just hangs out here all day and night. You were here this morning when I chimed in too, regurgitating the same horse shit. Your life must really suck huh?

addendum: just realised beautiful comes from french/latin

hate yanks that are too ignorant to realise they don't fit in
but the thing i hate even more is the yanks that think they 'get it' (they don't) and try to mock the other yanks

yanks are seething after being called out

shake my damn fucking head yanks will never get it will they?

no i really do fucking hate you cretins
>b-but you watch yank media and consume yank brands
that may be true in some cases but i don't want to a have a fucking conversation with you

yanks are a diverse group of individuals with varying levels of quality in their posts
shan't be getting all prejudiced about are lads across the pond even if it's cool and trendy to do so
that said there are some proper fucking berks over there and if those particular yanks could stop posting here that would be fine with me

yanks desperately scrambling to overcompensate

Imagine the smell.

Attached: 5E72146E-43A5-4B33-BF02-BB3F89BFC3E1.jpg (512x512, 33K)

>yanks are completely different from eachother so
LOL
>yeah the difference between an east coast and west coast yank is like a portuguese and estonian
fucking delusional cunt you're all the same

FUCKING yanks why don't they just go to /cum/?

no you won't
i wish you could but you're incapable of doing so

Attached: 4203889533a5613998047l_400x400.jpg (400x400, 46K)

how is it a blackout if all the lights are on?
new yorkers can't do anything right
youtube.com/watch?v=gEQ9kl7xlLg

yes splendid post and argument I'm sure you aren't an insipid twat online and irl
gimp

no but this is the thing about the yanks, even with the wide variety all yank posters are absolutely fucking awful
like yeah aussie posts can be hit and miss but with yanks it's just always a miss, never a hit

yank thinking he's le epic trole XD

lmao yanks are so fucking desperate

but why don't you
i thought yanks were autistic about being the #1 country and supporting yank products
especially if you're a drumpf fan that supports his trade policy, you should be supporting your homegrown /cum/

LMAO fucking yanks. this one yank trying to be le ironic and self-hating is pathetic
when will they ever learn?

yank boi on the ropes

good to know I can derail an entire thread just be being here lol. are brits really this weak minded

nah i've met one or two sound lads on here who were yanks
just normal lads who happened to live in america
probably too big and loud irl but i had no problem with their posts
where's that yank who was moving to chicago or detroit or somewhere for a job from small town dixie or the midwest or wherever
he was alright

some yanks are alri in real life and i wouldn't be this aggressive towards them without reason but they are a minority in yankland and the majority of yank posters i'm dealing with are sheltered passportless spastics that have barely left their state

I can her yank boi tripping over his keyboard with his fat sausage fingers trying to craft the next epic funny post XD

lads, thoughts on yanks? personally, can't stand the cunting bastards!

yank boi pulling out the cope card early in the game

say what you want about yanks but that elvis fella was a top lad

Yank gives me (You)s and his energy for FREE

today (yesterday) as my birthday

>he says whilst wiping back the tears

don't get why yanks post here. nobody here likes them.

this one yank typing these ironic le funni posts lol what a sadact

hb (happy birthday)

*Gives you birthday punches*

current mood: shan't

mad how if someone born in australia that moved to britain celebrated their birthday it's hardly even the right day

i liked the question mark flag better

good post

cheers
*feels alive*

yank boi knocks another one out the park! just as expected!

mad that there are people who literally don't know when their birthday is

yeah but this is the thing, yanks might have produced a few interesting bits of music or film etc. but this does not make them good people
muslims invented our number system and modern mathematics but that doesn't excuse them from terrorist attacks

yanks don't have birthdays only spawning seasons

usually wogs innit
you sometimes get an african footballer in the premier league with no confirmed birth date

yank boi rope status: ON