/brit/

Churchill edition.

Attached: 1558397842303.jpg (630x445, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QCVxQ_3Ejkg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Swofford
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVCoI5cnh7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BpBYhYipv34
google.com/amp/s/www.kare11.com/amp/article/news/local/breaking-the-news/family-says-21-year-old-son-died-rationing-insulin/89-d451a01b-9170-4341-9010-155cb87edccc
youtube.com/watch?v=ykW4rtW2eu0&list=RDykW4rtW2eu0&start_radio=1
youtu.be/0T51c1kprZg
duckduckgo.com/?q=ira rennert home&iax=images&ia=images
youtube.com/watch?v=kpUYUy1aun4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

using this thread because i fucking love discussing british culture and don't like single linkers either

lads

Attached: 1534848140762.jpg (1200x1699, 501K)

Attached: 6.jpg (450x486, 39K)

gammonite war criminal

Churchills livin in a box
He's livin in a cardboard box he be livin in a box

got me a can of sniffin sauce

are you fucking daft there's about 4 hours left on that thread based on the post rate and remaining posts before bump limit
silly sod

>causes the deaths of a million of his own people
stick him on a fiver init

I've been to 2 universities and tafe already

Attached: 11.jpg (549x549, 90K)

historic vidya youtu.be/QCVxQ_3Ejkg

all me not op

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Swofford
>Swofford was born on August 12, 1970, in Fairfield, California, into a military family ... His father had served in the Vietnam War ... In fact, he was conceived in Honolulu while his father was on a five-day break from fighting in the Vietnam War.
oh no
oh nonono pfffftt

Attached: 1560988858561.png (388x413, 5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVCoI5cnh7Y

can't believe Emily is gone, lads. 'tis a truly dark day

Attached: D_Wmf4kXUAALtZ_.jpg:large.jpg (749x1114, 90K)

No need to get a visa into north korea.
Africa is so much closer. Just pound malnourished African women

Circumcising a hot dog.

Attached: 13f.jpg (500x491, 24K)

In fact, got no idea why you lads aren't importing African wives for yourselves. Save the Asians for the Aussie and Yanks.

emily who?

mental how people think they can "own" things

Alri Karl Marx.

That's like saying don't waste your time with human women lads get a horse and fuck that instead

slavery is assassination
property is theft

Attached: proudhon.png (884x499, 514K)

africans are niggers

is this the thread dedicated to the discussion of Britain and British culture?

For me, it’s The Pogues

wowee boys its wilburger live on youtube what a cute boy he is (no homo)
youtube.com/watch?v=BpBYhYipv34

hope my passing is announced better than ''she died and we're sad she was good xx''
quite possibly the most vapid thing i've read

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1560913691609.jpg (960x940, 322K)

All I can see is blasphemous foreign nonsense if it's not written in English god didn't want it read

just made friends with a black jesus-loving prostitute who later became violent, crazy and out of control
happy national day

want my eulogy to be along the lines of "wtf he was dead for like 3 months and nobody noticed"

>he's here

>the autismoyank is here

reddit faggots

Attached: 1561042051966.jpg (1125x612, 98K)

snek

Attached: 952f2dca491616c7ea5ac61044947672.jpg (400x413, 27K)

business idea: a range of super spicy booze drinks that also has all your nutrients like protein and vitamins a bit like that soylent stuff but very tasty and alcoholic and maybe has like codeine in it or alcoholic vindaloo

reading a wiki

google.com/amp/s/www.kare11.com/amp/article/news/local/breaking-the-news/family-says-21-year-old-son-died-rationing-insulin/89-d451a01b-9170-4341-9010-155cb87edccc

nowt more dire than yank health""""""care"''''''''''

Attached: IMG_20190713_230618.jpg (827x877, 124K)

neggirs

how do yanks spend like 3x more on healthcare than brits do per person per year and still can't get treatment
where's the competition undercutting the rip off merchants?

people who get fucked by our healthcare are people not poor enough to qualify for medicare but too retarded to buy health insurance

they spend more PUBLIC money than any other country except for Switzerland and the netherlands as well

Attached: 5465.png (305x375, 177K)

>health insurance
imagine a system of funding and buying healthcare based on gambling on whether you're gonna need healthcare
only in america

Imagine being a tool for the Jews and Jewish leftism and anti-semitism.

The Veronicas youtube.com/watch?v=ykW4rtW2eu0&list=RDykW4rtW2eu0&start_radio=1

are your crazy pills not covered by your insurance or something?

>based on gambling on whether you're gonna need healthcare
more like based on whether you're retarded or not

people who make bad decisions need healthcare too

don't care. people who make bad decisions here get shot too. don't make bad decisions

yanks desperate for attention

got a feel at least one person in this thread is the undershirt guy. Who wore and undershirt under clothes like a school uniform, or sports stuff or a collared shirt for no reason.

do you even know why an undershirt is worn

actually rent free

Attached: Capture.png (630x937, 94K)

woken up in the middle of another nice dream

found him
it was when it was 10 degrees or 30 they always wore one. And with a band on the front often. Absolute freaks.

>he's fine with living in an unnecessarily unforgiving environment because he's currently surviving in it
what if you have a child or family member that's mental or a bit weak willed, and you can't look after them for some reason? you're fine with them being completely fucked over, life ruined, because freedom or darwinism or something?
be sensible, we in the west are civilised, so why settle for such a dangerous life in a supposedly first world country?

but do you know why it's meant to be worn though

no

I wear a white shirt to flatten the ol' moobs down a bit

ok

business idea: a livestream where i take a shot every time someone donates money like what wilburgers doing right now but without his charm and good looks and female co-host

not reading this >muh morals garbage
I got mine, don't care about stupid people

yank having a metldown after getting btfo on healthcare

it's not morals, i'm appealing to your selfishness
if you were wiser you'd know that a run of bad luck can strike even the smartest person and having a bottomless pit stretching out below you with no safety net is not good for anyone
nobody decides to get fucked up, but it happens to the best of us
i'm not a gun control advocate but that's your example of the high stakes of life in the usa? mate people get shot in the usa, through absolutely no fault of their own, all the time
it's not always about being smart, unless you're so smart you never go outside, which isn't very smart in the long run...

donning an undershirt

business idea: bumdershirt

business idea: undershart

>if you were wiser you'd know that a run of bad luck can strike even the smartest person and having a bottomless pit stretching out below you
buying health insurance or not is not luck-based thankfully

t. Corbyn supporting Jew hater

business idea: under pants

business idea:

Attached: catherine-violet-hubbard-4.jpg (2000x1335, 542K)

under pants haha

youtu.be/0T51c1kprZg

Attached: 1540492437101.jpg (588x588, 254K)

at least they have a definitive role of protecting my good pants from my skiddys

getting a disease that turns out to be not covered by your plan introduces an element of luck though
why not take the chance element out of it completely and also stop funding insurance brokers who are making money by taking bets on people needing healthcare, not by actually providing anything?
and if you're unlucky enough to be born to parents who don't get you (or themselves) covered, that's just bad luck and now you're being raised in poverty
your "I'm alright jack" attitude just doesn't make sense to someone who isn't mindlessly defensive about their healthcare system out of a misplaced patriotism or whatever is making you think it's fine to waste billions on a system that routinely fails people
60%+ of bankruptcies in the usa, hundreds of thousands of people a year, are due to medical costs
all totally avoidable by not having a system that completely fucks people

so too does an undershirt

business idea: a spray that has a very distinctive smell that you smell whilst having a good time like on holiday or having a new gf and afterwards you can smell it and it makes you remember the good times and be happy

>60%+ of bankruptcies in the usa, hundreds of thousands of people a year, are due to medical costs
all people too retarded to buy health insurance, not because they're getting some rare disease that 1 in 5 million get

even if it's 1 in 5 million, that's 60 people a year too many
if literally everyone should buy health insurance or they fucking die, then why not take the choice element out of it?
it's a completely unnecessary element of risk and expense
how is it better than universal healthcare?

"that smells like the perfume my ex use to wear lol!"

Attached: neutral-poker-face-clean-l.png (702x987, 17K)

>that's 60 people a year too many
there's a much, much higher chance of me dying in a car crash on my way to work than that. I've got other shit to worry about than the ultra-unlucky.

it's a chance that can be eliminated by having a better system
why oppose the better system?
you're more likely to die from heart disease than a car crash but you still wear a seatbelt just in case

ah yes

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 3.00.14 pm.png (664x890, 1.19M)

it's not better. you are shocked that the government spends 3x more than the uk on healthcare. it'd be like 15x more if everyone was given free shit

Just remember, Jews don't rule the world
duckduckgo.com/?q=ira rennert home&iax=images&ia=images

it's so much more expensive because the insurance people are taking so much money for the job of being gatekeepers to your healthcare
taking them out of the equation wouldn't increase costs as long as you make sure people aren't taking the piss

yanks are retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=kpUYUy1aun4

office hours, lads. any questions?

i'm stinky from bo but my boiler doesn't work so i have no hot water and i'm lazy
what do?

not sure what you mean. the statistic I'm talking about doesn't include private healthcare

It would be a lot less actually since the federal government would be able to barter for lower prices.

thats a worry

Well we all want something beautiful
Man I wish I was beautiful

Attached: 1506002681322.jpg (584x512, 130K)

true actually

Autophagy (or autophagocytosis) (from the Ancient Greek αὐτόφαγος autóphagos, meaning "self-devouring"[1] and kύτος kýtos, meaning "hollow"[2]) is the natural, regulated mechanism of the cell that removes unnecessary or dysfunctional components.[3] It allows the orderly degradation and recycling of cellular components.

Attached: Autophagy_diagram_PLoS_Biology.jpg (1006x1366, 685K)

Functions

Nutrient starvation
Autophagy has roles in various cellular functions. One particular example is in yeasts, where the nutrient starvation induces a high level of autophagy. This allows unneeded proteins to be degraded and the amino acids recycled for the synthesis of proteins that are essential for survival.[67][68][69] In higher eukaryotes, autophagy is induced in response to the nutrient depletion that occurs in animals at birth after severing off the trans-placental food supply, as well as that of nutrient starved cultured cells and tissues.[70][71] Mutant yeast cells that have a reduced autophagic capability rapidly perish in nutrition-deficient conditions.[72] Studies on the apg mutants suggest that autophagy via autophagic bodies is indispensable for protein degradation in the vacuoles under starvation conditions, and that at least 15 APG genes are involved in autophagy in yeast.[72] A gene known as ATG7 has been implicated in nutrient-mediated autophagy, as mice studies have shown that starvation-induced autophagy was impaired in atg7-deficient mice.

Attached: 1526652173185.jpg (747x747, 30K)