Maine or California?

Maine or California?

Attached: MECA.png (1475x950, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smZA9Jv3qH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>""""Social and environmental factors"""
>sense of community, air pollution, voter participation
Complete meme qualifications, notice how they didn't even mention that CA has a crime rate lower than the national average despite being "the most diverse".

>Best: Divesrity - Considered a "minority majority" state (meaning there is no single ethnic group or race that makes up the majority of the population), California has earned the title of the most diverse state in the United States.

Attached: 1560857592106.png (1159x665, 231K)

california.
i dont care about your irrelevant shithole and how many white methheads you have.

cope

I want to live in Montana

Attached: 1549951841608.png (645x773, 7K)

I'm young and not a boomer so I pick Cali for jobs.

Alaska for me

Do you know anything about that state? Just asking

Me too.

Attached: 5.jpg (325x410, 77K)

I want to live in Boston..

Maine

velociraptors

I'm happy in Pennsylvania, tyvm.

California has 13% of the U.S. population and 25% of the nation's homeless population.

Attached: Poverty.png (1200x900, 64K)

I've been to both. Both have beautiful wild areas and spots of culture.

Just a word of warning: it might not be the best place to move if you have mental health issues. It has the highest suicide rate in the country - something like 29 per 100,000

What's wrong with that? They're basically free street entertainment.

kill all homeless people. problem solved.

Because everyone sends their homeless there you tard. There was even a South Park episode about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=smZA9Jv3qH0

sorry kraut nigger, only bongs and potato niggers are allowed in this beautiful city. Try Minnesota, they'll be welcoming to a fellow kraut.

Attached: stations_boston.jpg (2560x1707, 850K)

no, stop saying this shit if you have no idea what you are talking about pablo

I'll just pretend I have a Irish accent

Based fellow PAfren

>Because everyone sends their homeless

If by "everyone" you mean Mexico and Central America sends their poorest people there, then yeah. Too bad your politicians seem to love that.

Nice red herring. Trump is still trying to invade Iran tho.

both sides send homeless and if you look into it cali sends more out than they receive

The problem here is that Maine has no jobs so young people aren't going to be there. Seriously go to one of these boomer states and fire up tinder. The offerings are fucking scarce.

Why are obvious race bait threads like this allowed to stay up? Do your fucking """""job""""" already.

>tinder

Attached: 1562362679649.gif (800x800, 195K)

Nobody here Is talking about race tho

>Why are obvious race bait threads like this allowed to stay up? Do your fucking """""job""""" already.

Attached: 1560725511780.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Well the state has over 10 million criminals walking free.

Literally 50 to 100 million illegals live and vote and I California. It should be nuked.

>50 to 100 million

Attached: hmm.jpg (277x277, 14K)

Your turbo leftist government just voted to cover illegal alien health care with the dollars of citizens. The whole state needs to burn.

There is no data that disproves this.

go back to plebbit or discord you mentally ill tranny

Both are shit. The only relevant part of the US is east coast, because it's closest to Europe.

That’s cause there’s nothing to fucking do there. I’d blow my brains out of boredom too

you mean closest to Africa

You will never be white. No matter how many soyjaks you post, no matter how angrily you respond, you will never EVER be white. Now go ahead, chimp out at me. It's in the nature of your monkey brains.

there's less than 50 million people in California retard

The right place for me then

Attached: 1552426491604.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>you mean closest to Africa

Doesn't directly border the absolute shitshow that is Central America.

Attached: Homicides.png (660x690, 91K)