Hello, Americans! I still can't sleep

Hello, Americans! I still can't sleep.
So.... Do you ever get worried about 16-year olds driving in America?

Attached: 16-year-old-343x232.jpg (343x232, 23K)

I’m more worried about fucking 99 year olds who can barely stay conscious and alcoholics driving

yes
this too. once you pass your driving test you never have to take it again. huge problem

no, why should i?
this. also tweakers.

Makes sense, I guess. I would still be worried about kids driving, though. Sometimes I see them here driving their mopeds and I always worry that they are going to do something stupid and die.

That does sound stupid. Here you have to renew it.

Accidents are a huge killer of young people, but America is way too car centric to hold them back. In most places in the US you need a car to live

euro niggas be like yeah im 28 years old and still have 5 years left to legally leave my parents house

Here having a car makes your life miserable. The traffic..... and finding a place to park....... I almost want to sell mine and get a motorcycle.

here you have to renew it every five years until you are 65yo and you have to renew it every year

If your mother could cook like mine can, you'd never want to leave, either.

traffic sucks here too but its pretty much mandatory unless you're a neet

Here it's not. You could definitely get around with public transport, but almost everyone choses to drive.

Gib momma Papadopapoplis's Gyro recipe pls

What the fuck thats a 16 year old? looks 10

Post mama's greek food.

Forget souvlaki! You gotta try this little killer. Every bite takes a day of your remaining life away, but it's worth it.

Attached: moussaka_copy_0.jpg (996x807, 217K)

Europe seems to have their public transport well put together.
Taking a bus here is a fucking nightmare and they don't go to many parts of the city and neither does our small train system.
Driving here isn't so bad unless its rush hour and the first snow day cause everyone forgets how to drive as soon as theres a little snow.

The snow part is so dam true.

The cities are build different. In Greece we started to actually build shit in the 19th century. The big cities always had huge population and were built for that, so public transport later came naturally. In the country side it's impossible to go around without a car here too.

No I'm worried about stupid thots who buy a full size truck/SUV for muh safety from road bullies then constantly kill people in smaller cars because they're texting or on social media during 90% of their drives

You have to renew it here too but don’t need to actually pass any tests or anything, it’s just a way for states to raise revenue

Gotta remember half of America is as flat as can be. I live on the east coast so this can be outputting as the roads are crazy. But back in the Midwest things are a lot different

Drove with tweakers a few times. I'll never do it again.

I drove like crap today and got told to fuck off by another driver and I feel like shit right now because of it

I'm 20 and only got my license recently

It happens.....

No, I hate old people and Haitian drivers.

That happens
The other day I was trying to get into another lane and I was signalling and this other dude wouldn't let me in so I cut him off. He laid on his horn and zoomed up next time me and started yelling at me and I said "whatever bud no need to be a cunt" and I laughed at him and he got madder and madder. It made my day I was so happy.

16 year olds are usually the best drivers desu

The worst drivers are still older people, especially Asians. I'd also throw in middle aged white women with giant SUVs.

>You could definitely get around with public transport
No, you absolutely cannot, in much of the US. You've clearly never been here.

>No, you absolutely cannot, in much of the US. You've clearly never been here.
He was talking about his country.

Kinda off topic, but i learned how to drive at 14 and used to bring my parents back home when they were drunk from family gatherings.
Good times.

Ive been driving since i was 13 never had an accident

we ban anyone above 80 to drive because obviously they're child-like with diapers at this point.