So a roll of toilet paper costs 3 million venezuelan currencies

So a roll of toilet paper costs 3 million venezuelan currencies.
I heard the government decided to cut the number of zeroes in their currency to fix the inflation. I laughed at how ridiculous this sounds.
But apparently it's been done before and works. How the fuck can it work?

Attached: dde.jpg (649x365, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_cruzado
cnbc.com/2018/07/05/international-places-where-you-can-retire-for-just-30000-a-year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything "works" at gunpoint.

BUY THE DIP

Attached: 5e6c8a209327a9244ef6473ecc1f7a12.jpg (500x666, 46K)

Thats a guy

>it's been done before and works. How the fuck can it work?
The old currency isn't valid at the new rates.

> But apparently it's been done before and works. How the fuck can it work?
Nothing really changes other than number of zeroes. Its only cosmetic. Probably saves printing cost as well, but they will need to design new money so its another budget hit for already shitty economy. Keep on shorting.

Its just implementing a new coin as a practicality thing famalam.
Generally done only during hyperinflation or hyperdeflation as it's very expensive to replace all of the notes in circulation.
Was actually done in Israel twice in the span of a couple decades when they switched from the Lira to the Shekel to the New Shekel.

How does money work in the first place? Nobody knows. Why don't we just kill and steal from each other instead of exchanging little pieces of paper

It didn't. When the president announced new salary, it was $30 based on black market price (free market). Now its not even end of the month, just a couple of days from the re-conversion and the new bolivar is devalued 50% already. Didn't even have time to gives the new salaries.

isolated market and money flow timespan let this trick working.

but not forever, than things getting worse

runescape gold has more value than venezuelan dollars

prepare to get btfod faggots
TOILET PAPER / USD

Attached: pig319.jpg (600x428, 49K)

True.
As long as the circumstances that push the inflation do not change, erasing zeros won't help.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic

It works and it works reeeealllly well. The people will accept it like the cattle they are.
t. russian

Based on this pic wouldn't it be more beneficial to just use the money as tp? You're getting less tp. Those stacks of money will last longer than that small roll.

Idk probably the money are dirty (how many people touched them?) and they made out of thick paper thats not as soft as tp?

go to south America

its paradise

galapagos

Attached: SA.png (448x761, 510K)

i expect them all to be murdered and raped eoy

will never happen

its the best place in the world (stats)

weather quality of life everything good in this world is in south america

galapagos - wildlife

uruguay - lowest crime of all americas WEED IS LEGAL

Argentina - blonde blue eyes

brazil - adriana lima tom bradys wife

all for a very low price

seriously ?

>How the fuck can it work?
it works like this: new currency issued with less zeros but worth a thousand times more than old circulating currency which is not real currency from that point on.

German living in Brazil here
I can confirm, Brazil is a great Country if you have Money, but a Shithole for poor People
I am currently living in Curitiba and it's quite easy to find People who speaks German here
Portugurse is kinda hard to speak properly but easy to learn to communicate in broken Portuguese
The weather is kinda like Florida here, but it's an exception, People keep telling me that Curitiba weather is kijnda messy like that and i can confirm, when i went to Rio de Janniger the weather was very hot, but i got robbed in that shithole

Everybody in Brazil fucking hate Rio with all their Hearts

>it's quite easy to find People who speaks German here
The Eternal Teuton is not so cunning that his own kind reveals his lair

Attached: hitler-in-southamerica.png (460x320, 90K)

Santa Catarina has 300x more germans than Curitiba

I lived in Barra de Tijuca

the best place of rio ? yea its dangerous everywhere but if you do some basic research

SOUTH AMERICA HAS IT ALL

WOMEN FOOD CHEAP NATURE

>muh burgers

>3 million venezuelan currencies.
>3 million currencies.
they have 3 million different currencies? wtf?

DONT FORGET

7 MISS UNIVERSE TITLES

GO TO SOUTH AMERICA BIZ

its paradise

think about it

veneuela has 7 titles for the most drop dead gorgoeus women in the fkn WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!

where else is beauty this cheap ? syria ? iraq?

no thanks

i like a miss universe
or nice beaches

colombia argentina

chile

brazil

galapagos

amazing weather 70F year round

rent $100-400 average

what are you doing ?

Brazil tried to do this in the 1980s. It didn't work.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_cruzado

Why don't they wipe with the money?

Seems like he could do better desu. Or more than 2 if it's girls like that.

It doesn't work. Denomination is supposed to happen AFTER hyperinflation ends to make calculations easier.

if that's a guy then i'm officially gay.

>Why don't they wipe with the money?
The country has been insolvent for a long time. The solution was to continuously print money to keep the government and the military running.

I heard they stopped printing metro tickets, because the cost of printing such ticket (ink, paper) is higher than a price of a ride.

I'm still making money in Switzerland but when I have enough I'm considerering going to live a chill life in Colombia, DR or maybe brazil/mexico.

Yeah everything looks good and nice, rent is cheap, the women are beautiful. So you get all comfortable and settled in, until that one fateful day when you are walking around and get held up and robbed at gunpoint.

>Now its not even end of the month, just a couple of days from the re-conversion and the new bolivar is devalued 50% already.
Source?

> please PLEASE...PLEASE! PLEASE LET US ROB YOU! PLEASE!!!!!

Maybe it worked before but it won't work now, the Venez. gov. literally pegged the bolivar to a shitcoin called Petro that no one outside Venezuela uses because the US bans US citizens from trading the Petro. This move is the final blow to their currency, people will be forced to use the bolivar at gunpoint soon or they will not use it at all.

that can happen in burgerland and europe too. Besides you'll lose your cellphone and some cash at most, and only if you're a retard walking around in mutt zone

again

simple homework

lowest crime rate OF ALL THE AMERICAS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SOUTH AMERICA HAS THE LOWEST CRIME RATE

its a continent for fks sake

Bolivia Uruguay seriously ?

so many mass shootings lol

trust me allot of uneducated people think like you
>confusing south america with central

I'm from Argentina bro, I left. Everything looks good and great until it happens to you.

tfw

>lowest crime rate of all the AMERICAS

south america is paradise and biz deserves to know

It's worse than single-ply

tatoos are gross

left to a greater place that pays in dollars

ECUADOR LOL

what other reason do you need ?

they also have burger currency

rent averages $150-500 per month argentina is bad now so what. thats like saying new york is bad what are your options ? commiefornia or expensive euro

look biz

i know you guys love stats heres one

cnbc.com/2018/07/05/international-places-where-you-can-retire-for-just-30000-a-year.html

so if your in aregntina would you rather go to burgerland for USD ? why if south america has greenbacks and is much safer

these are all facts

statistics

hope you didn't leave for burgers

$3 in south america

you will never find this fresh quality and price in muttland

you know its true

Attached: IMG_20180610_100152231.jpg (2340x4160, 2.48M)

Buenos Aires? there's your reason

eat right live long

eat shit die like shit

organic and gmo free is now a gimmick

burgers eat poison

south america eats like royalty if your smart

At the time of its creation, Gran Colombia was the most prestigious country in Spanish America. John Quincy Adams, then Secretary of State and future president of the United States, claimed it to be one of the most powerful nations on the plan

If you can learn how to cook food is fucking cheap.

Same here

I keep hearing Chile is worth visiting. Or does it have 3rd world levels of crime too?