NOOOOOOOO. SHE'S 12 YOU SICK FUCK. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

>NOOOOOOOO. SHE'S 12 YOU SICK FUCK. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Attached: 1555310017091.png (785x1000, 254K)

Attached: dsc_1564.jpg (2848x4288, 402K)

this is why nobody misses turk posts

>She looked suspicious, I had to kill her.

Attached: gigachad american.jpg (729x425, 101K)

>tp
>tf

>You got a problem with me getting some tight cunny, bro?

Attached: gigachad 5.jpg (884x1200, 156K)

Attached: 1563072873377.png (2700x5000, 482K)

no

Attached: blushing purple haired girl.png (489x371, 308K)

Rangeban turkey

>12
A little bit old...

Attached: 05X_K2ybF50.jpg (1536x2048, 549K)

Based

rangeban murrifats instead

KILL YOURSELF JUSTPASSINGTHROUGH (BAN-EVADING ARGENTINIAN (Barneyfag)).
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

>Rangeban turkey

Attached: 1529668660619.png (387x379, 31K)

These posts always make me laugh.

Yes, driving 12yo cars is retarded.

Its funny how rich people, like Epstein, regularly fuck kids, knowing they wont be immediately caught. Its like once people are rich enough to not have to conform to society's expectations, they have the courage to admit kids can be pretty hot and fuckable

don't pretend he isn't right. Anti-pedo hysteria is pure false consciousness

t. charlotte haze

I'm not defending Epstein or anything, but (so far) there haven't been accusations about him having sex with literal children but 17 and 16 year olds, I think it's important to make that distinction

>He was Canadian all along
Wew

Amerimutts consider anything under 18 as "children".

he mainly "was around" " beautiful women aged 19 to 23" as his long time friend physicist Lawrence Krauss said years ago

I thought he was fucking a bunch of 5 year olds. I didn't really look deeply into the story

Krauss getting #mejew'ed is fantastic tho. As a Muslim I hope he gets life

aren't 16 year olds legal in every other state?

based

wow i havent seen barneyfag in years

generally in federated countries age of consent laws are made at the state level, in USA 16 is the most common age of consent

Threads like these are a reminder this site is littered with the scum of the earth. Glad a bunch of you cant wait to kill yourselves.

Based

>Threads like these are a reminder this site is littered with the scum of the earth. Glad a bunch of you cant wait to kill yourselves.

Attached: 1518749347279.jpg (1024x617, 123K)

>why, its sex, why do you ask?

Attached: Capture.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

I hate how the west always tries to push their SJW moral agenda on the other countries with different cultures and different values. Just because it's morally wrong to have sex with children in the west doesn't mean it's universally true.

Exactly. Which is why I find it hilarious that a lot of American elites are being outed as pedos themselves.

We as a society are so desperate to delude ourselves that little kids can't be attractive

This has been known for a while

Based hebephile