Why do hapas look more European than mulattos/mestizos?

Why do hapas look more European than mulattos/mestizos?

Attached: DFY5zJiVwAA1Oy_.jpg (1200x857, 224K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP AUTIST STOP POSTING ABOUT MY RACE. WE DO NOT LOOK WHITE. EVERYONE BELOW ME SHOULD BE IGNORED. DO NOT POST ABOUT HAPAS.

Attached: 1559269768287.jpg (1618x2100, 934K)

They don't.

cherry picking

South Americans separeted from the rest of the humanity 10 000 years ago and have being mixed to others only in the last few centuries.

In the meantime, Europeans were partially "Asiafied" 3000 years ago. There are no single European left with zero Asian heritage.

hot female hapas look kind of spicky (like Isobel Treung

Because mestizos have african admixture

Chileans have the least african admixture out of all mestizos and they look like white than the average hapa

Anthony was hotter when he had emo hair

Yes real mestizos (amerindian+white) look whiter than hapas

no they don't and i mistyped. i meant to say look less white

They don’t. And for all everyone complains and warns about not mixing with “jungle Asians” they are unironically the only ones who can occasionally make white-passing hapas, only because of heavy Austronesian genes. Try that with a pure chink or nip that everyone claims are the only ones that are okay to mix with - it just won’t happen.

White people would rather incorporate a hapa into their friend groups than any mestizo or mulatto.

No. A hapa looks more alien to me than a mestizo.

Prove you're white

Also Anthony Padilla is only 1/4 Filipino. He’s not even a hapa.

also actual malayid+white hapa look almosts entirely malay.
this mutt is on a drug

Attached: fazerdaze.jpg (3088x2048, 3M)

meant to quote this lad not the mutt

In most cases. But on occasion they don’t. East Asian hapas literally always do.

1/4 Asians aren’t hapas retard.

exactly, he looks white because he is NOT hapa

They look Med or Levant Arabs because of Córdoba.

If you do an ancestry DNA test you'll get a result called "generally southern European" which stems from Andalusia, but Jeffrey Epstein and his buddies don't want you to know about it.

Natives are 42% closer to euros than east asians

Attached: b7Av1to.png (2400x1902, 111K)

phenotype != genotype

That’s what I was saying...

>why is a white + asian whiter looking than a white + white mixed person

literally WHAT? you're a dumb fucking nigger.

Op is a mentally ill hapa who namefags as storm druid on r9k

OP here. Mestizos and Mulattos are not white + mixed. They are European + Amerindian or European + African.

you realize i was agreeing with you and refuting this faggot ?

Natives are part caucasian

No they're not.

What exactly were you refuting? I said they can occasionally make white passing hapas, not as a rule.

They are

Attached: 1557464462787.png (889x324, 23K)

ANE isn't caucasian, retard

ANE, WHG ENF and all others are part of the west eurasian family that developed after the IJK schism, they are all ancestors or familiars of every single "caucasian" group

Attached: pca-mathieson-2018.png (1800x2421, 1.15M)

Dzudzuana and ANE made caucasians, there is not a single caucasian population that doesnt have ANE, even magrebs do a little

Asians are closer to europeans than indigenous spics are.

that doesn't make ANE caucasian, it means caucasians have ANE dna

that's like saying Amerindians are mestizo because mestizos have amerindian DNA

ANE predates "caucasian" just as amerindians predate mestizos

You deleted your coment xd
Anyways now you are discussing semantics to try to prove a nonexistant point, i have no further interest

Kys storm druid. You arent white, you will always be a hapa

Attached: 7666.png (720x300, 44K)

i am not discussing semantics. i am discussing simple ancestor-descendant relations

Caucasians are mixed with ANE. They do not predate ANE.

ANE is one of the parents, caucasians are the children

It's extremely simple and you're a low IQ idiot if you can't understand it.

Hapas have white blood, mestizos dont, unless you consider spain white

Attached: 01036874.jpg (624x351, 28K)

Based

Caucasian is an umbrella term, you are stupid if you try to engage on the futile excercise of defining it, caucasian is Dzudzuana and their descendants? then ruskies that are 90% WHG and ANE have no dzudzuana and thus are not caucasian despite being white and white being a subgroup of caucasian, you know very well my semiotic resource aids to a clear and evident thesis, you however have no thesis other than the conviction of proving me wrong, which I'm not nor will be

Are most hapas half german half thai?

>caucasian is Dzudzuana and their descendants?
I never claimed this.

>then ruskies that are 90% WHG and ANE have no dzudzuana and thus are not caucasian despite being white and white being a subgroup of caucasian
Never claimed this either.

>you know very well my semiotic resource aids to a clear and evident thesis, you however have no thesis other than the conviction of proving me wrong, which I'm not nor will be
You're not as high IQ as you think you are.

Can you please explain how exactly ANE is caucasian if they are the parents and not descendants? Again, it is like claiming Africans are mulattos or Amerindians are mestizos.

Because Mestizos mix wither other mestizos for generations. Hapas are first gen

It doesn’t really matter what blood you have, it’s what you look like, and hapas don’t look white at all.

Then what's caucasian?

Op always posts quapas instead of hapas, thats like posting a castizo and saying its a mestizo

Caucasians descend from ANE. That does not mean ANE is Caucasian. Why do you have difficulty understand simple ancestor-descendant relationships. Do you have mental problems?

this. And not even an East Asian “real Asian” quapa.

Whats caucasian?

Why are you changing the subject? Why did you say you did not want to argue about semantics yet keep replying to me about semantics?

Do you have mental problems?

Im not him but when are you going to prove you arent a hapa?

Blessed post

Attached: 193298392389283.jpg (600x300, 25K)

>tfw it's a hapa/Asian behind these race-baiting threads
seriously, wtf was his problem?

Hes a hapa cuck who wants whites to fuck asian women
look him up on desuarchive

quite based, must I say

Attached: 1561745446032.png (1822x2580, 2.6M)