The "French" nation is a lie...

The "French" nation is a lie. There is only the Parisian Empire and its colonial subjects throughout the entire region of Gaul. It is a monstrous political machine designed to oppress local cultures and benefit the Parisian population. Even non-Parisians will be assimilated into the mess of Parisian intrigue and corruption upon contact with the vile pestilence of Gaul. It is therefore under this premise that I condemn France on this day, July 14, as a nation. FUCK Fr*nce, FUCK P*r*s, and long live the oppressed regions of Gaul that have been kept under the Parisian heel for centuries. I pray that one day, liberation will come, and that local culture will thrive again. It is a crime, what the Parisian Empire has done to the locals, especially now that they have resorted to trying to eliminate customs and language with a disgusting centralized system and immigrants with no history or connection to the land.
So on Bastille Day, go fuck yourself, Parisian dogs.

Attached: Langues_de_la_France.png (400x380, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0bulf6jDozi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am going to personally hang and disembowel every parisian in the streets mashallah

Says the cultureless mutt.
But yeah, fuck Paris.

>mashallah
that doesn't sound american

BASED AS FUCK

they destroyed Provençal language and replaced it with negroes

Attached: Screenshot_20181001-121925.jpg (1536x1472, 893K)

Never said anything about him being american, though.

There's ligteally nothing wrong with this statement.

Ummm sweetie, anyone can be an American.

NOOOOO NEVER im American im related to George washington's grandfather, btw only the new england and Midwest is "America" the rest of the country is either new mexico or wakanda

Saved as a pasta for later use.

You are wrong, but yes fuck Paris.

kys gaulo-roman-franco mutt

Says the dickless Chink.

>m..muh dick
typical nigger style response from nigger tier people

Well, didn't it also happened with the UK,Germany,Spain and Italy? It was a tool European states used in order to get homogeneus nations. It's really sad because a lot European languages and cultures "died" (disappeared or just mixed) because of this.

vocaroo.com/i/s0bulf6jDozi

I am American

Says the shoulderless Chink.

when a word means everything it becomes meaningless

hes trying provoke a response

The concept of France as a single unity is far older than the revolution.
Fucking nigger

Attached: 1563026586280.png (172x233, 96K)

Did I mention the Revolution, you FUCKING P*risian nigger?

Attached: 1549741154105.gif (206x176, 370K)

says the chink of europe

You're seething on July the 14th