Lol based China

lol based China

Attached: liberated.png (970x1284, 542K)

china taking no shit from muslims
good for them

Based and a little bit redpilled

Literally the NPC meme

>flag

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

>I am devoted to the Cjinese Communist Party. The ideas we had before were childish

Has she been turned into midnbroken sex slave like in my japanse aniemes?

The proper way to treat islamists.

>communism is good when it forces unga bunga people to accept that its 2k19
Jow Forumsocks really need a gassing.

i am devoted to the chinease communist party.
4channel is childish and japan needs to pay reparations.
i am saying this out of my own free will

We don't "reeducate" people because they're different or because they were our enemies once

China will learn to fear Allah on the last day.

better to be a based chicom than a g*rman

better to be a g*rman than a sw*de

imagine a good innocent muslim girl, raised by her mother to be a virtuous and chaste woman and to always follow islamic law, which she does 100%
now imagine that one day PLA soldiers kick down the doors of her house and take her and her family prisoner for aiding the independentist struggle
maybe they did maybe they didn't, the result is the same as she is then taken to a re-education camp, where the guards are bored and frustrated as all the prisoners so far were all male, until she arrives...
they take her to a backroom and let out their frustration by gang raping her for 6 hours straight, this repeats daily in between the brainwashing sessions until she is mindbroken and can only think about cocks and Xi Jinping, not even remebering what the words "Muhammad" and "East Turkestan" mean...

Attached: Xi pinned.jpg (366x326, 43K)

to be fair, that's only because "you" started a war you couldn't win

I laugh at the suffering of muslim "people".
China is setting a good precedent there.

Fucking disgusting chinks. Everyday I get another reason to hate the chinks more.

Based
I bet they're sending her to be some incel Han's state mandated gf
he'll probably treat her better than that goat fucking wife beater too

Normally it’s a Canadian that makes posts this edgy.

Piss ate shit

Fuck off abdulla

reminder Xinjiang has been under Chinese rule since the Han dynasty in the 2nd Century BC, centuries before Islam even existed and any Uighur ever set foot in the region
reminder tens of thousands of Chinese muslims joined ISIS and Al Quaeda and similar groups
reminder it is better to have a couple muslims in prison than to have bomb and AK-47 attacks in your cities, France and Belgium should be taking notes on how to handle muslims from China
reminder this whole thing is manufactured outrage by Amerilards in an attempt to internally destabilise China, despite the fact that they do pretty much the same thing over at Guantanamo

Attached: cao cao chat.png (1920x1088, 1.91M)

>hentai is "edgy" now
off to r*ddit with you

Attached: hentai fourth wall.png (2092x2998, 1.06M)

salam brother those kuffars would know the weight of our mujaheddeen swords, inshallah

nuke everything west of Iran 2bh senpai

you're right, it's a massive waste of budget and manpower, we should just kill them.

Shut the fuck up mario nobody cares about your retarded opinion.

>opressing muslims will definitely not push them to terrorism

Based retartugal

Didn’t say I was complaining, just making an observation (:

More like everything south of austria. Atleast we wouldn't be forced to feed you lazy pastaniggers and olive niggers anymore.

Let them.You don't win against your enemy by being afraid of what he might do.

Good thing they're being educated and fed delicious, healthy, traditional Han pork and wine and not being oppressed

>feed you
you don't, kys

there is no chinease re-education camp. it is capitalist lie by war criminal japan for sake of bullying and embarrassing china. why you belive such propaganda lmao? all who have sense knows such things are false

>all the eurocucks in this thread defending muslims
Sad to see

back to your containment general, Leon-Babak.

Attached: Ossilat.jpg (665x1078, 92K)

If there ever is some grand global caliphate jihad we can all rest assured China will be there to save the day

Attached: 1538343953054.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

maybe they ought to fuck off back to their sand pits, people hate seeing them and being around them.

They resort to terrorism if you let them run free as well, so you got nothing to lose here.

>muslims destroy europe
>europ*ans cuck and bow to their will
>muslims try to destroy poor china
>the BASED communist party puts them in their place
>european/japanease inperialist agents shill against china???

this! china will NOT be a victim to muslim violence

Attached: images(6).jpg (305x165, 6K)

This

Not opressing them in Europe didn't stop terrorism so what are you suggesting here?

>In addition to Saudi Arabia and Russia, the pro-China letter was signed by ambassadors from Belarus
Fuck, i hate this dictatorship shithole so much

cringe libtard

actually it kind of did

it will but it’s china we’re talking about here not some western cuck country. This whole re-education camp was brought up after a knife Muslim terrorist attack in a train station.
Muzzie don’t care about human rights well guess what they care even less about it and one more radical terrorist attack will only courage the average Chinese to support their government and build two more camp.
I won’t even be surprised if one day they declare Islam is a cult supported by westerners trying to divide great china.

cringe bootlicker

>supporting based presidents making based decisions is being a bootlicker
Okay mudslime

> libtards sucking muzzie cock
can you BE more european? wow it's like I'm really in Rotterdam

i'm only calling you a bootlicker because you used the term libtard, i don't give a single fuck about the issues presented here

They expect europeeons to accept them in exchange for being faggots and having faggot opinions lol.

> im offended at you using a specific word
100% homosexual sjw on a crusage against free speech you should get a fag medal

>it's the rape fantasies mate
>hating muslims but wanting the same rape fantasies is laughable