Are they popular in your country?

Are they popular in your country?

Attached: terence and bud.jpg (480x324, 44K)

no

yes

t. zoomer

Bud Spencer worked in the italian consulate in São Paulo

>what is sarcasm
retard

yes

t. boomer

Yes, and Italian spaghetti western can't get any more boomer than that.

Yes

>São Paulo
Northeast and not in São Paulo

no

See

Yes

literaly ho

İ also am a zoomer but know these two. İt's not about zoomerism but these people are just imbeciles for not knowing these legends

Yes. People know them.

Yes. I always find it sort of ironic that Americans don't know them, even though most of their legendary roles are related to the US.

pretty redpilled zoomer t b h

based magyar

Attached: budspencer-5.jpg (1425x950, 1.74M)

idk i liked them when i watched their movies as a kid tho

Funilly enough, yes.

no
terrone

what

Based Saturday post lunch sleep home with family

lol no, you fucking retard lmao

imagine having a gay dad that you didn't watch Bud Spencer and Terrence Hills flicks with, yikes.

Yeah, they're great

terence is German

only his mom

Yes. Less popular among zoomers

Very very popular and based

I suppose so, there are often movies of theirs on TV (classic movie channel), very comfy

holy shit,
I remember watching their movies in channel 5 when I was like 7 years old.
I fucking love them.
Every sunday morning in XHGC ( now canal 5 ) there would be a movie with these two fellas.
Back in those days, my mom used to give me 50 pesos so I could go buy carnitas, taquitos and a coke so I would watch movies at home..
She used to prepared me a salsa for my carnitas and tacos. That's where I watched the crazy police academy, Ferris Bueller's day off, Terminator I, The Breakfeast club and The Gods Must Be Crazy... Then Canal 5 went to shit in the 2000s and stopped showing such fine movies... fuck, this made me cry so hard. Must be the alcohol

Attached: 155227590946.jpg (616x376, 27K)

based mexibro.
I used to watch Bud Spence & Terence Hill with my dad, especially during summer evenings when there was fuck all on tv and they would rerun these movies. I have many fond memories of me laughing my ass off with my dad on the couch while my mum talked with my aunt on the deck out back.

Attached: 1562764346046.png (409x409, 181K)

yep

Yeah, pretty much.
You see quite a few fat, hairy guys with Bud Spencer T-Shirts.
Also a small city even called their public pool after him because he won there once when he still was a professional swimmer.

I'm 27 dude, westerns are trash

heck,
times have changed.
We both gotten older and our dreams have vanished. We used to be happy with the little things. There is nothing bigger than the little things

Attached: 1552701254911.jpg (400x388, 33K)

I feel you bro.
but things come and go, we need to not lose hope.

Attached: 1535401749324s.jpg (250x171, 5K)

you might destroy the photographs of your ex-girlfriend, but you cannot destroy memories

>I used to watch Bud Spence & Terence Hill with my dad, especially during summer evenings
same I have vivid memories of this
brings back the feels