Every day, I hate them more and more

Every day, I hate them more and more.

Attached: 060BE861-0EE3-4AC1-A55E-0EC4C2022FEF.jpg (600x600, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0isRUpn5iVK
vocaroo.com/i/s19ZNjQFeuMd
vocaroo.com/i/s16IOeZgsgqX
youtube.com/watch?v=G4wev6e0iEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?! You have to be nice!!!!

>Why?! You have to be nice!!!!

Attached: 1562775631219.webm (1280x720, 241K)

We must hate the mutts, hate them with all the might in our souls. Hatred for mutts is the same as love for your homeland.

I unironically post pro-american pro-trump propaganda on social media, feels right

this board made me hate the anglo world, based 4channel

But I like you :(

I like you too please don't listen to them! Everyone has to be nice

Stay mad Scandinerd

Gimme your address, I'll come and ream the shit outta you

Tbh everyday I come I start to hate every other country and its people and 'culture' more and more.

vocaroo.com/i/s0isRUpn5iVK

No!!! I don't want to do that

>t. Mohammed

Noooo France!!!! :(

Good, if you liked us, then we'd know we're doing something wrong.

Crazy the things propaganda does to your brain isnt it

Holy fucking based Sven(s)

based. I make people think I'm being ironic but then they find out I'm serious and they get worried about my climate change denial and support for Israel

Attached: 1557978802367.png (2000x2000, 768K)

vocaroo.com/i/s19ZNjQFeuMd

Swedish libtards statuses: pwned, owned, shrek'd n' recked

How long have you actually been on Jow Forums? Serious question. More than a week? I swear this post reeks of such newfaggotry I'm considering fucking off Jow Forums forever just on the back of this one post.

vocaroo.com/i/s16IOeZgsgqX

>I'm considering fucking off Jow Forums forever just on the back of this one post
Do it and thank the guy he probably helped you

Ok libtard lmao

you got rekt libtard. im gonna watch PewDiePie reacts to Ben Shapiro epic style now, later (not) looooool xD

Attached: ben-shapiro-thug-life__56612.jpg (1201x1201, 576K)

Those who hate Americans are degenerates.

Attached: 20190629_130500.jpg (4032x2268, 2.9M)

fag

Kill yourself

Zimmer down, noob

>the lyin' theivin' yankees ? I hate them wuss and wuss.

Attached: 1548283631173.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

I don't care if you're twelve, I want to shoot you in the head, and I'm being perfectly cordial in saying so.

Easy there Walid.

who hurt you, Sven ?

PWNED LIBTARD

Burgers makemee stomach go boom jaminit tho

Attached: F5AD20F9-F737-4DAF-A6FF-9DFD1314D73B.jpg (1500x1125, 186K)

Watch this Jimmie Åkesson pwns libtards compilation and get back to me youtube.com/watch?v=G4wev6e0iEw

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Whatever... You're just a triggered sjw swede lol, maybe if you werent so painfully cringy id invite you to my party but nah...

Cope, although it’s only natural that some baby pig dicked faggot like you envies his genetically superior BLACK BVLL peers.

Help me this fucking zoomer is btfoing me hard

Attached: 1525290846040.jpg (320x267, 20K)

Everyday, i care less and less about what euroniggers think

Attached: florida pepe.jpg (501x500, 42K)

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

Swedes used to be cool when u were vikings.... Now? Now ur just fucking leftist feminists...

Attached: main-qimg-bf32fd8b083e54da0dbcfc86ead00b26.jpg (600x458, 115K)

It's okay I hate my country too
Not even a CHI

yeah but I am worried people there will hate me regardless, even with similar politics

at the end of the day racial background is paramount

“La France ne le sait pas, mais nous sommes en guerre avec l’Amérique. Oui, une guerre permanente, une guerre vitale, une guerre économique, une guerre sans mort…apparemment. Oui, ils sont très durs les Américains, ils sont voraces, ils veulent un pouvoir sans partage sur le monde… C’est une guerre inconnue, une guerre permanente, sans mort apparemment et pourtant une guerre à mort !”

I hate them too, they truly are repulsive and brutal in their ways, but they are also immensely powerful.
When we manage to free ourselves one day I hope they will pay the price for what they've done, I hope than they understand the true meaning of sacrifice and suffering like all euro nations do.