Can americans really buy guns at walmart?

Can americans really buy guns at walmart?

Attached: fr5aqctoooq21.jpg (3024x4032, 889K)

Walmarts near me do not sell guns due to niggers.

wow dude that's racist

Attached: Без названия (1).png (268x188, 7K)

Yeah, it's common. My local Wal-Mart has an almost-identical firearms section.

Other supermarket chains--like Meijer--don't stock guns but carry a variety of rifle and handgun ammunition.

That would be a good thing

Depends on the location like said, the ones near me all sell guns but you can get better guns at the local gun shop.

how expensive is a walmart shotgun

is that because of poverty or gun violence, I am sure there's an African-american gun subculture?

yeah the one near me sells automatic assault rifles they're legal in my state

damn

No it doesn't

They acquire illegal guns through their own channels.

$120-$200 or so.

Pretty cheap. I've seen ones under $200 but those are usually single shot break barrels.
Some areas have too much fun violent to make it worth selling guns because if a gun used in a homicide is traced back to the store it'll attract negative attention. As for an African-American gun culture there definitely is one but it's not on the level of white gun culture where hobbyists know guns inside and out and go to outdoor ranges, blacks mainly see guns as nothing but a tool for murder.

Why are most school shooters white?

Spent up rage after years of not standing up for yourself. When I was in high school several retards threatened to shoot the place up on social media but unsurprisingly none followed through. All that came of it was more cops patrolling the hallways and harassing students than usual.

why did your president roll back psychiatric background checks for gun purchases?

Because black culture doesn't discourage immediate satisfaction for need for revenge if some black kid had a problem with someone at school they just fight and get suspended.

White children are told they'll get their ass beat if they get suspended for something uncivilized like starting a fight so they repress everything until eventually they just pop and kill everyone.

They're shitty 12 gauges and .22s but yeah. A whole rack of them. They have decent prices on ammo though.

Attached: Memri_ef6e4e_6446921.jpg (1200x1351, 163K)

white guys have to bottle up emotions unless you want women thinking you're a pussy for talking about shit, or if you chimp out you are looked at as a stupid deliquent dummy and below regular class white peers. not to mention white guys are carrying a lot of unwarranted white guilt because society shoves that down their throats. and white women unloaded all that shit onto their own men as well from what i've seen.

white dudes just explode and go postal, i don't really blame them though since they don't ever let shit out meaningfully until its too late

because niggers bully them and you can do anything to them or you will be accused of RAAAAAAAACISM. Then they cry when they get shot, lmao.

STOMP STOMP CLAP*
STOMP STOMP CLAP*
WE ARE WE ARE...

>White children are told they'll get their ass beat if they get suspended for something uncivilized like starting a fight so they repress everything until eventually they just pop and kill everyone.
Yeah, nah.