Why are white people like this?

Why are white people like this?

Attached: 20190206_133334.jpg (3264x2448, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/14/notorious-german-beggar-is-in-msia-his-travels-are-funded-by-kind-locals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Due to these idiots we might soon all face stricter visa requirements

imagine the ego necessitated to sell your fucking selfies without owning a pair of tits

that's a slav

Attached: prapar.jpg (936x395, 30K)

You misspelled Untermensch

instagram was a mistake. i miss the days people do stuff they enjoyed instead stuff other people think it's cool.

I hate him already
Belarus? Not really a country I would pick to produce this type of sub-human, but OK.

Attached: there.are.communists.in.my.pc.again.jpg (550x367, 28K)

that's a "wh*te" russian

why do these bums always have dreadlocks?
Also, they usually come from affluent families, last summer I shoo'd some hippies away from my hotel's parking lot (which they refused to pay).
Barefoot, tattoo laden, dread sporting krauts loafing around, smoking pot and drinking cheap beer in the middle of a fucking parking lot.
After I've told them off, they got uppity with me, claiming they just drove from Germany and needed to relax, to which I replied them to promptly fuck off, and they did... Into a mint condition gen 1 Unimog.
Rich kids pretending to be gutterpunks, I think they legitimately lack self awareness

Attached: images.png (205x246, 4K)

YES.
It has to be something psychological and ''infantile'
I think they want to fuc...to shame their parents ...

Attached: 33apdn.png (322x311, 20K)

Met 1 of these, and that was 2 years ago. Shorts and T-shirt, putting their hands out and begging for money. I was surprised, thought they were in legitimate problems. One of the local told me, and I quote "He has been here for a few days. He drinks cokes and stay in a hotel. What kind of beggars do that?". A ruskie couple, who stirred up more shit than this, was supposedly beaten up in Phu Quoc recently. They need to mind their freaking manners, you shouldn't be hearing this from a shithole cuntree.

look at his hands he should be at factory making steel ingots for chairman Lukashenko not these stupid armbands

Attached: 1562785925644.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Rich kids get to travel more so you see more of them

Jews***

>that broken english sign
where do these people come from?

>poc begs
>woah we must help
>whity begs
>what a piece of shit, get a job like the rest of us
Really makes you think

Whaaa?
You no want to join TO my trip IN Instagram?

what should I do If I encountered one?

>selling photos of yourself
Fuck me.
Fuck these parasites.

Call immigration/police? I'm sure there is something illegal about begging on a tourism visa

>selling random pics of your holiday for actual money
look at this dude

Attached: 1559516694863.jpg (592x492, 63K)

proper rich kids don't look like disheveled bums.

already shooed one. I think they're selling bangles and those huge bubbles.

Slap them out of your country. If they don't leave, kill them.

well at least hes only leaching off foreigners

They definitely do in fact it's mandatory in their startup

I thought Belarus was better than that. Less degenerate.
Going on a trip in a foreign country and then starting to beg to continue your trip is absolutely shameful. Anyone who encounters them should kick them out of their country.

My town is filled with them
Fuck them

lmao thanks for importing hippies

I have a good friend who is like this. some people just get sucked into the aesthetic, he also wants to be a yoga instructor.
The people who look like this don't often make much of themselves, they are far gone enough to think that becoming a musician is a good path in life because they will feel accomplished inside.

At the same time, you have alot of people who go to India, do LSD and become programmers, go figure.

Isn't the "go to army, go to goa, make something out of your life" pretty much an israel exclusive thing? I've never met a junkie bum who actually did something useful after..

>poc begs
>woah we must help
No that's just coming from the same kind of people we're criticising here..

I'm talking about regular people who go to Goa and get fucked up(Yes, it is a very Israeli thing to do). if you have dreadlocks then I sadly don't expect that much, however, it shouldn't be seen as a particularly junkie thing, while they are very into drugs some of them are pretty serious about their use, much more than normal people who take whatever is given to be fucked up instead of thinking for a bit beforehand.

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/03/14/notorious-german-beggar-is-in-msia-his-travels-are-funded-by-kind-locals/

they have rich people in Belarus? Also he's literally a living cliché of a libero-anarchist fuck the system i'm wearing sandals to work

Gwrmany is degenerate. Kick those guys out asap. If they won't leave then beat them up, show no mercy. I'm not joking.

>Concerned Thais raised 50,000 baht (RM6,300) for him only to be shocked the next day by photos of him drinking and partying at a bar in Pattaya.
>random thais just gave him almost 1.5k euro
wtf i want to be a beggar now

Attached: 1558537716510.jpg (531x434, 111K)

asian subhumans should take ISLAM pill and behead wh*Tes on sight, jail all beggars and don't let them go despite cries from their embassies

shit like this only happens in asian countries, the moment i see a wh*Te subhuman pulling this here i will smash his head to concrete

Mandatory how?

We have tiny dicks unlike you Turkish BVLLS

You have to look like a bum that's like so in phase with mother nature and ecological

the majority sees them as benign beings. Even if we're cheated, it's either "Walahaulawala" or "Karma be with you", clasp on hand and give the money, despite that's the only money we have for the day.

because you are loser and attract losers
successful LSD users live in California

Attached: steve_jobs_2.jpg (1024x576, 377K)

There should be an organised group of people beating the shit out of these scumbags.

Is that a begpacker? I've read an article on that phenomenon recently. Apparently, especially the Asian countries where millions of people don't have food themselves are angry about these beggars. Some countries now check if people have money before they grant entry at the border. Others will round up western beggars end send them to their respective embassies.

good, I hope all whitoid vermin get contained in their shitholes and barred from entering other countries.

Modern day hippies

btw arent these retarded travelers supposed to provide proof that they can sustain their trips before being issued a visa to get in the country?

it's just the gypsies who beg, they are actual retards and I don't give money to them anyways

Visa requirements are piss easy when you're a white cunt visiting 3rd tier cunt.

Attached: 2543682589876.jpg (1333x992, 170K)

what is goa? is it a place or an organization or somethign?

wish I could throw anti-theft paint on this cunt and all his ugly belongings

homie nobody wants to buy pictures of you

OP isn't selling his pictures, what are you talking about?

look at the picture I replied to

whats wrong with his hands?

Shouldn't they have credit cards n shiet?

Being a traveler is a mental illness