What’s up with American eggs?

What’s up with American eggs?

Attached: 0F4C980B-DF21-41FE-BB00-55A1BDCD6D9A.jpg (1313x1313, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

incredibleegg.org/eggcyclopedia/c/color/
youtube.com/watch?v=bo3PDWeHb58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're coated with corn syrup.

>British eggs ingredients
>Egg

>American eggs ingredients
>Egg powder, guar gum, colouring (white Ci 58467), glucose syrup, corn starch, sugar, sucrose, preservatives, flavouring (egg), riboflavin, palm oil, chlorhexidine digluconate

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

We wash our eggs

Amerilards bleach their eggs. Wish I was kidding

why tho

>Pre-Brexit eggs ingredients
>Post-Brexit eggs ingredients

Attached: 1466768026603.jpg (540x696, 41K)

They are bizarre mutts who live in a different reality than us europeans

European eggs are mixed with a Asian chicken race so have this color.
American eggs probably kept the white color because it fits more with local preferences.
There's even eggs with red yolk.
For example in some countries butter is white, while here it's kinda yellow-ish.

We use leghorn chickens which lay white eggs the Europeans use a different type of chicken

Capitalism.

That combined with genetics, apparently, wtih white eggs are commercially cheaper. Kind of interesting.
incredibleegg.org/eggcyclopedia/c/color/
>White eggs are most in demand among American buyers. In some parts of the country, however, particularly in New England, brown shells are preferred. Commercial brown-egg layers are hens derived from the Rhode Island Red, New Hampshire and Plymouth Rock breeds. Since brown-egg layers are slightly larger birds and require more food, brown eggs are usually more expensive than white.
Regarding the washing:
youtube.com/watch?v=bo3PDWeHb58

I don't think our eggs are remotely this scrutinised in terms of cleanness. Seems sensible to have those sorts of standards when you're selling eggs to hundreds of millions.

Dutch eggs come from Dutch chickens, not Asian ones.

Attached: f.jwwb.nl_public_g_g_i_temp-lewwiivefqyezoawevfi_b3bttc_barnevelder_zilver_haan_groot_e11-2[1].jpg (588x597, 131K)

No we don’t thats a myth

they hate being non white so they project that hate on eggs

Over here for some reason if you buy the cheapest cartons of eggs they are all white, but more expensive cartons are brown.

>Dutch banter

All eggs you can buy here are white, and it's apparently because that way you can check for faults in them by shining through them. I haven't had a brown eggs since my family kept chickens.

They are eggs imported from america that's why they're the cheapest

>and it's apparently because that way you can check for faults in them by shining through them
I thought that was for checking if there is a foetus. Although for that, it doesn't really matter what colour the shell is.

>eggs imported from america
The fuck? They'd be old as shit by the time they hit the shelves.

>I thought that was for checking if there is a foetus
Well, exactly. That's generally not desirable for eggs that are meant to be eaten.

white eggs from white chicks are cheaper
thats really just it

all that thing about washing eggs and salmonella and vaccines or whatever is bullshit

do you stupid euromutts not have farm education or what? our egg farms use chicken breeds that lay white eggs while yours use different breeds. we don't bleach our eggs you stupid libtars brainwashed cuck piece of shit. You can tell what egg color a chicken will lay by its earlobe color. This is why you cucks are far behind us. Stupid zoomer eurofags don't know jack shit of what farmlife is like and can't even castrate a steer or breed a hog.

>or breed a hog.
Do americans really do this?

The most expensive organic eggs here often come with flecks of dirt and crap, maybe a feather in the box. Must come pretty much straight from the chickens arse to the box.

>bonus protein is bad
Come on man, you guys eat rotten fish. A little extra chicken can't be that unwelcome.

Those feathers are added to make it appear more genuine

>you guys eat rotten fish
Only the northern faggots do that.

You get a female hog and place a male hog in front of her just to get her ready. You wait till she's hot and insert the semen of a quality male hog into the artificial insemination device and stick it in her until it's all done.

Attached: C35122-main-530Wx530H.jpg (530x530, 50K)

Different animal. Nothing with bleaching or stuff like that

If you buy biological eggs the egg yolk comes in different varieties of yellow to orange. After I realized that I don't but the normal eggs anymore

>white eggs are commercially cheaper.
Well there are pros and cons to this since we wash our eggs the outer layer of the egg shell isn't as thick and thus we are forced to refrigerate out eggs while euro eggs can be left out

Yes, americans are indeed different animals to humans