50% of the inhabitants of Barcelona are foreigners

180 nationalities for 1.65 million Catalans

Half of the residents of Barcelona were born outside the city and one in five inhabitants has a foreign passport

Attached: births in the city of Barcelona.png (1238x696, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/elpais/2019/02/18/inenglish/1550485905_119074.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lhbvJ8eETqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a fucking shithole

Barcelona becomes Spain’s leader in rising crime rates

The number of criminal infractions, which began to skyrocket in early 2018, underscore theft as one of the city’s main problems

source
elpais.com/elpais/2019/02/18/inenglish/1550485905_119074.html

So why did they want independence from Spain if half of them aren't even native?

Doesn't your question answer itself?

Greedy leaders wanted all the tax money for themselves, independence was a mistake

many separatists are argentines who hate Spain, what would you expect

pic related wanted to remove the spanish flag from the town hall
youtube.com/watch?v=lhbvJ8eETqY

Attached: gerardo pizzarelo.png (539x433, 532K)

Wait, was catalan independence the first attempt in modern Europe of immigrants trying to take native land and make their own country?

You shouldn't listen to Spanish flags when the topic is about Catalonia. Most are incels from the inland desert that would starve to death without leeching from Barcelona.
Catalonia is historically a migration centre so a lot of Spanish people from other regions moved there and decided it was better than the rest of Spain hence they want secession.

Kys tourisr backpacker in Amsterdam. You touristfags are fucking leeches. Just because you went to an ebin trip in Barcelona you support independence.

I don't support independence but Spanish flags on here are just incredibly biased because of being right wing incels who have never held hands.
You don't think it's odd how most socially adapted people have a warm heart towards Catalonia while people who will never find love support Brexit and Spanish unity?

qué gráfica tan más pendeja ya que los latinoamericanos pueden nacionalizarse como españoles sin renunciar a su antigua ciudadanía

>Most are incels from the inland desert that would starve to death without leeching from Barcelona.
Catalonia has always been a favored region both industrially and in business, while Andalusia and southern Spain never were.

>qué gráfica tan más pendeja ya que los latinoamericanos pueden nacionalizarse como españoles sin renunciar a su antigua ciudadanía
this graphic shows people born in Barcelona with a foreign passport, retard

>never were
Except for a 100 year long period of time when Andalusia was the wealthiest region in the world.
However I wasn't talking about Andalusia here but rather about Madrid and surrounding areas.

Doubt that that many immigrants have voting rights. Catalan independence goes way back.

Catalan independence is also more supported outside of Barcelona. As a matter of fact without Barcelona I think support for Catalan independence would be well above 70%.

Funny reading this when then spanish media portrays separatists as racists who hate xarnegos and latinos.

I'm surprised you have a large Paki community in Barca desu. More surprised that the largest group of migrants are from Argentina. I thought they would be from the poorest latino countries.
Do those migrants intended to make Spain and Barcelona home or are they planning to make money an leave?
We have greater numbers of migrants than you and 200 nationalities. Basically all of them are here to make money. They later either move one to other countries were they can make them home like say Canada. Or they use the money to invest in their lives back home like say buying a property.

What goes on in Barcelona rn? Referendum ignored, local gov in exile or imprisoned, what now?

I have no idea. I've never been to Barcelona in my life. I'm just really annoyed with alt-right incels spewing fale information about Catalonia because it's a left wing region.

Race and class are nearly synonymous in the UAE though, ie Westerners are the middle class and as you said it's almost always a temporary expat assignment.

The type of immigration coming to to Europe are people effectively trying to be there permanently, many of whom want to leech of the state rather than contribute with a job. That Spain has a massive unemployment problem and yet still has a huge influx of migrants should say it all.

Attached: 09C6DE44-4986-4FB2-A01D-076916F32EF1.jpg (900x900, 111K)

>while people who will never find love support Brexit and Spanish unity?
Does that mean that I cannot have a warm heart an be sympathetic towards Catalans while also supporting Spanish unity? What a load of bullshit. It's usually them who start the hate, talking unfounded shit about the rest of us. I know that in your cuck nation you are taught to just take any insults and humiliations whitout ever fighting back, but that is not the case everywhere else.They talk shit, we talk shit back.
Also
>Most are incels from the inland desert that would starve to death without leeching from Barcelona.
Lmao, nice meme you got there. If by starve you mean literally starving, that is simply not true. Castile has historically fed the country, and in the south (places like Murcia) is where most vegetables and shit like that is produced in Spain. If you mean economically, not true either. Madrid produces more than Catalonia, and if you add the two Castiles then the difference is even greater.
>I'm just really annoyed with alt-right incels spewing fale information about Catalonia
Like they don't do it either. They do the same shit but it either never comes out of their region, it's ignored or simply accepted because muh opression.
>because it's a left wing region.
>Implying that Catalonia is an exception
Do you ever see anyone say anything bad about the basques or galicians? No, because they aren't scummy like the catalans, despite having killed more than 800 people through terrorism. If they receive so much hate it's because they are looking for it so they can become victims. It only shows that people is retarded, nothing else.