Can you buy happiness in your country?

Can you buy happiness in your country?

Attached: 2ad780d9de818c788b544e5c9ce249e1--gym-rat-pinterest.jpg (500x421, 21K)

I can buy drugs.

I don't know any drug dealer, I'll have to wait for Cannabis to be legal, not before at least 3 to 5 years.

I can buy a good gelato.

I have german genetics so no need to buy happiness

I can go live in the mountains if I have the dosh, or I can live near the sea, I can take home random chicks and fuck, I can go out, I can have a car, I can do WHATEVER the fuck I want. ONLY if I have the dosh.

The only way to a happy life is rejection of the will, its just a never ending cycle if wanting more and more to satisfy your irrational desire for a few weeks until it wants more, take control over yourself user, don't let your instincts win over you

Attached: 1561906975887.png (376x371, 70K)

>I'm so happy :)
>*dies homeless in the streets*

you can anywhere. anyone who says otherwise lacks imagination

I didn't say to stop spending your money altogether, spend as much as you need to keep yourself afloat, but ask yourself if you really need something before you buy it, and ask yourself if it will really make you happy, the answer is most likely no, have you ever wanted something for so long that you felt like you have to have it? and when you got it you felt like your life was finally complete, but after a few weeks it becomes just another item

>wanted something for so long that you felt like you have to have it? and when you got it you felt like your life was finally complete, but after a few weeks it becomes just another item

nah, kids think that way not adults, you should realize these things by the time you are 18

I think I won't stop smiling 24/7 if I didn't have to worry about rent/mortgage/bills and didn't have to go wageslaving every day.

deep

Apparently not everyone, it seems like everyone wants to be rich in today's world, not realizing that they are chasing phantom dragons

really tho, who the fuck thinks that getting something will make him happy forever?

Go have a walk in the woods fren
Sleep in some places in the alps, there's always lots of people

if you are chasing money just so you could buy yourself some shit, and that shit is your main goal then you are in trouble, but if you wan't to be rich to never have to be worried about money, you simply want a peace of mind then yeah it's a good goal

>who the fuck thinks that getting something will make him happy forever?
80% of the western world

Based Schopenhauer

>but if you wan't to be rich to never have to be worried about money, you simply want a peace of mind then yeah it's a good goal
Do you really think that most people want to be rich for stability? They want money so they could get themselves big houses and fancy cars thinking that it will make them happy, Theres a reason why most lottery winners become broke after a few years or even months, youre in the right place and I do agree with you don't get me wrong, but thinking that the rest of the world is like that is just naive

Accept Jesus in your life.

Attached: Jesus Holds (you).gif (480x633, 235K)