Lyon - France

Is Lyon a nice city?
Is it a good place for a quiet and reserved young fella to live?

Attached: 1010.jpg (2448x2496, 1.01M)

No city is nice in France, not even Nice.

looks like Anne Frank

Yes. Do you want to know anything about it? I lived here all my life and am quite knowledgeable about the city.

She's literally Jewish, that's why.

Attached: highlights_47690924_280157096017084_7112164462620948890_n.jpg (640x1136, 79K)

wtf I love jews now?

based

Attached: Annus Frankus.jpg (402x402, 68K)

How's the weather in Lyon?
Is it a clean city?
Are there many immigrants?
Are there Brazilians living there?
How's the art scene in Lyon? Are there many museums/festivals?
Are the people friendly and respectful?

I'm not rich and I want to some to the civilized world. I feel like I need to choose a city and a country to focus on. So I can learn more about the place before making plans. I'm willing to save 90% of my money for this.

Attached: highlights_46151603_396407587768352_1656372241537278477_n.jpg (640x1136, 108K)

>and I want to move
Fix'd.

Wasn't this bitch sodomized and beaten by Sam Hyde?

God I hope so.

What's her name?

Marky Thompson

I recall that she was underage at the time as well

Wbat a lovely girl

based Sam

>Error: This image cannot be uploaded because it is the subject of a copyright infringement claim. Please refrain from posting it.
based

Damn, it's a beautiful place

Attached: file.png (1366x657, 1.54M)

She looks nothing like anne, retard

When that happens I just slightly crop/screenshot it

It's full of women in burqa.

It's the first place where I saw a burkini.

Yeah but I'm paranoid and I don't want to get the hammer, it was a picture of Sam with her.

No, it's a bad city, but people look like you there.

>based
I dunno, he seems to suffer from some kind of personality disorder. He has abused other girls and people who have worked with him while being on steroids.

>How's the weather in Lyon?
From -5 degrees during the winter to 35 degrees during the summer.
>Is it a clean city?
Imo it's dirty but a spanish friend recently visited me and said it was super clean. So I guess it really depends on where you come from
>Are there many immigrants?
Yes
>Are there Brazilians living there?
Yes. A brazilian friend of mine who really looks like a caricature of a favelamonkey has troubles entering the clubs
>How's the art scene in Lyon? Are there many museums/festivals?
Yes, it's comfy. We don't get many of the world famous artists though, they just go to Paris.
>Are the people friendly and respectful?
These last 10 years Lyon's municipality has done many efforts to open the city to students coming from other cities and foreign studends so things are changing but Lyon's inhabitants are said to be cold but not disrespectful like Parisians. For example, when I say to people I'm from lyon born and bread they are surprised because it's rare that someone from lyon will actually try to meet people from outside their social group.
>I'm not rich and I want to some to the civilized world.
Lyon isn't cheap but for a single male it'll be fine of you find a shared appartement

Hey it's very close from where I live.

>Yes. A brazilian friend of mine who really looks like a caricature of a favelamonkey has troubles entering the clubs
You don't have any friend. Knowing someone doesn't mean (s)he is your friend.

>I'm not rich

Try finding an apartment in Villeurbanne. It's a cheap and wonderfully cosmopolitan neighborhood.

Thanks, m8.
Now I want your personal opinion on this
Do you think Lyon is a better city than Dublin in terms of quality of life?

Attached: Seated Girl with Raised Left Leg.jpg (1235x1794, 534K)

I've never been to Dublin. I guess the weather in Dublin is much worse but as economic growth is better in Ireland than in France and they speak english, you'd have a easier time adapting to living in Dublin

>How's the art scene in Lyon? Are there many museums/festivals?
There are some very good museums and the classical music scene is lively.
Lyon is a very good place for cinema as well (considering the Lumière brothers did a lot of their career there it's not really a surprise).

In comparison to your jungle village, it actually is.

It's not the best photo you can get desu

lyon is the best city in france
69 la trik
p*risian will deny this