Be me

>be me
>visiting morocco
>see about 13 moroccan men in a group
>probably a rape gang
>go in front of the nearest girl to protect her and shout " NO RAPING YOU MOSLEMS!"
>the tallest moroccan (maybe 170cm) gets angry and attacks me
>swat him away and tell them that Moohammad was a pedophile
>the rest of the manlets attack but i defeat all of them
>stand above their bodies and proclaim that there will be no raping while i am here

After that the girl invited me to her house and her father and brothers thanked me for saving her from rape. Then I fucked her. Pic related.

Attached: 1558798856219.jpg (489x640, 71K)

A lot of childish and edgy Jow Forums spam this week, is their mod banning you all or something?

You forgot to say you woke up from your sleep.

very cool, Finland!

Thank you

Nice thread

Based. Did she had a big bush?

Thvaks for being a protector of evropa Finland

>be me
>visiting sweden (stockholm)
>everyone is a fucking beta male or a nigger or a (ugly) woman
>annoyed by this
>go get some hamburgers
>"yks juustohampurilainen ja kokis"
>"vad?"
>"nii juustohamppari kokiksella"
>"hamburgare?"
>"hampurilainen!"
>people are scared because i said it too loud
>some niggers/arabs get pissed off and ask me to leave
>"not before i get my fucking cheese burger"
>10 or 12 niggers are now up and threatening me
>they attack me and get some hits in, but I defeat them because they are all like 150cm
>go to their table, eat their food
>there are women in burqas sitting on the table
>grab their tits and asses
>they go "what the hell we dont want swedish men!"
>i say "i am not swedish. I am Finnish!"
>they say "oh! we were about to go all jihad but now we have no choice but to let you take us right here right now!"
>i fuck the girls
pic related

Attached: 1527566137965.jpg (640x480, 24K)

BVLL of EVROPA.

Attached: 1527621903075.jpg (399x386, 23K)

God I miss this kind of copypasta
>tfw no Allah SWT worshipping, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) loving, Aisha praising, Duha reciting,shiite hating,kuffar stoning, israel denouncing, Sunni gf.

Cool

Holy mother of Based

Attached: 1558188328684.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

tfw no qt kuffar hating, "1967 borders" insisting, adhan answering, Ahl al-Kitaab protecting, al- prefixing, airport security check derandomizing, Aisha aspiring, AJ+ watching, Albania hating, alcohol avoiding, alhamdulillah praising, Allah fearing, Allahu A'alam reassuring, Amazigh reviving, antisemitism glorifying, Arab spring uprising, Araby typing, Arafat admiring, Assad backing, astaghfirullah muttering, badawi scoffing, Bahia Amawi sympathizing, Balfour Declaration rejecting, BDS boycotting, bismillah reciting, Buddhist extremism exposing, camel riding, Camp David Summit failing, Constantinople conquering, Daesh denouncing, Darija learning, date eating, deen>dunya'ing, dhimmi subjucating, diglossia knowing, dua invocating, Edward Said worshipping, Eid al-Fitr overeating, El Al plane hijacking, Electronic Intifada reading, Fairouz comeback concert attending, familial honour bestowing, fatwa obeying, French speaking, fusha studying, Gaza tunnelling, gaze lowering, "God, Syria, Bashar and no more" chanting, habibi endearing, hadith consulting, Hagia Sophia renovating, hair covering, hajj undertaking, halal indulging, haram avoiding, hijab donning, hizbullah voting, homosexual defenestrating, hymen restoring, IDF soldier stoning, Ilhan Omar electing, hookah owning, hummus dipping, husband reverting, ijtihad reasoning, imam listening, inshallah willing, Intifada supporting, Iron Dome activating, Islam submitting, Islamic-compliant financing, Islamic conquest participating, IslamQA referencing, Israeli flag desecrating, istinja cleaning, jihad struggling, jinn avoiding, jizya receiving, Kaaba geolocating, keffiyeh adorning, khatt Islami drawing, khaybar khaybar ya yahud'ing, kpop concert attending, Kurdistan crushing, Lebanese nose operating, Levantinean female beauty admiring,... (1/2)

OK this shit is so fucking autistic and low IQ that it's actually kind of funny. Here have your you.

Attached: 741.png (426x527, 370K)

2/2
... Li Beirut singing, liberal Islam avoiding, lollipop wrapping, Loubna Abidar empathizing, Lowkey Spotifying, majoosi mocking, mascara overusing, McMahon–Hussein corresponding, Mecca facing, MEMRI memeing, mensif preparing, moderate Syrian rebel opposing, modesty embodying, Mohammed(pbuh) admiring, mosque building, mujahideen supporting, munafiqun undermining, mushrikun dissasociating, Nancy Salem (@fancynancyxxo) sympathizing, naqba mourning, nasheed chanting, nazar wearing, Occidentiphiling, OPEC price fixing, orientalism rejecting, Ottoman revolting, oudh spraying, Palestine freeing, Panarabism aspiring, @partisangirl subscribing, Phoenicianism researching, Pokemon Go uninstalling, pork avoiding, Prophet (pbuh) accompanying, Quran memorization contest winning, Jow ForumsArabTwoX abandoning, Jow ForumsExMoose downvoting, Ramadan fasting, rock throwing, rogue "imam" Tawhidi ignoring, Sadiq Khan electing, Sahara navigating, salafi hating, salat repeating, Salman Rushdie killing, Saudi road accident causing, Shadia Mansour listening, Shahada reciting, shaitan fighting, Sharia law implementing, shawarma turning, shisha smoking, @sondos_aq following, sunnah adhering, Sunni-Shia sectarianism causing, Sykes–Picot agreemnt denouncing, tahara obvserving, tajdid renewing, takfir declaring, taqiyya practicing (ikrah only), taste-of-shoe giving, Tawaf rotating, tawhid declaring, Tel Aviv udrubing, Toyota Land Cruiser/Hilux modifying, Tunisian Arabic deciphering, Turkish drama watching, Umm Kulthum discography collecting, Ummah uniting, virginity minding, Wahhabism rejecting, wedding ceremony ululating, wudu abluting, yallah exclaiming, za'atar grinding, zakat giving, zina committing, Zionist Entity hating Arab gf

Baseralainen

>A lot of childish and edgy Jow Forums spam this week, is their mod banning you all or something?

Attached: 1561307172049.png (708x800, 39K)

>see a mosque
>what the fuck!??! We don't like your pedophile religion in this country!
>Go in
>All the Muslims staring at me like what are you doing here??
>I say I'm here to send you back to your deserts!
>they all scream at me and tell me to leave
>I say "No, this is a free country, I can do what I want!"
>They roar and try to physically make me leave
>I am a wall I can not be moved
>I say "LADIES, Do you really want to be a part of this oppressive sand ape religion, or do you want to be FREE and atheist with a man like me?"
>Ladies quiet but looking at me like I'm a prince or something
>now the men are attacking me
>I say "Come at me, weak fools"
>take out about 20 muslims, easy, no sweat
>now there are 20 muslims out cold, some of them may be dead but who gives a shit
>girls all looking at me like a hero
>I have sex with all of them on top of the bodies of the men
>All of them get satisfied and pregnant

Attached: 530deaea.jpg (415x750, 39K)

Did a muslim fuck your wife again?

> t. One of the Muslim guys who got beat up in the story

Rashid...

Sounds like you got knocked out by the Finn there Abdi stay mad.

Attached: 1528469216461.gif (408x397, 59K)

I don't know user, something tells me this is fake.

Attached: 1448250845448.jpg (480x639, 77K)

Attached: 1453227605076.png (601x600, 194K)

God imagine 10.000 more of these Finnish bulls roaming around Evropa squashing degeneracy and coalburners