What will the future actually be like?

We're gonna be able to colonize space and shit. Imagine having your own star or planet to settle as you wish. This will be a reality within the lifetime of most zoomers.

I for one think it's fascinating. I would like to find a cold planet to settle.

Attached: shq5b-fullview.jpg (1600x746, 121K)

No white people lol

Trips indicate truth, but can we really know for sure? What about Asians, won't there be loads? I really doubt all white pipo are just gonna go extinct before we leave this planet behind us. What do you think?

We wont be colonizing shit. Idiocracy is a more likely outcome

Dystopian probably

Why not? They seem to be making pretty huge advancements already

>This will be a reality within the lifetime of most zoomers
No it probabaly won't. Except we somehow manage to find and manufacture exotic matter for the Warp Drive. It will take at least another 150-250 years for a human to set foot on another planet

That sucks but how do you know this?

I am an autistic retard who is unable to find a girlfriend and plays vidya. That's the stuff I look for when I am bored

Fuck

>colonizing planets
*doubt*

Why? They've already started.

What are they colonizing?

Mars

Porky pies, mate.

Attached: 1555851167116.jpg (718x960, 110K)

>AI will take over.
>There will be no need for humans to even go outside.
>humans will be connected to a virtual world, and live their lives there

What does porky pies mean?

There is no "we". All of these sci-fi fantasies like trans-humanism, space colonization, etc. are reserved for the elite. You are a worthless prole, your place is a cramped apartment slaving away for your masters until you die as a result of shit nutrition and pollution.

I really wonder if AI is overhyped or if it's gonna be as significant as some people make it out to be

deus ex human revolution without the fashion

Artificial wombs will throw that into disarray. Demographics mean nothing when you can just print hundreds of thousands of clones annually.

When will artificial wombs actually become a reality though? As in readily available

Eventually computer-brain connections become so perfected that we can simulate whatever reality we want while being actually inside of it. Humanity as a whole loses any interest on the real world and we live forever on a reality made for and by us. This could also be a solution for the fermi paradox.

Attached: resilar.jpg (1259x947, 585K)

i fear we will all become some consumerist culture speaking an engliish-local pidgy languange