Why do Americans have a boner for Israel?

Why do Americans have a boner for Israel?

Attached: 9C58871F-ABA5-4FCE-A2B5-CD3B460411E4.jpg (2040x1357, 1.68M)

Because we're the chosen? Now stop being a lil bitch or i'll make sure you never work anywhere besides an Arby's

It is God's chosen kingdom. Why shouldn't we support it? Don't let sinful racism (anti-semitism) cloud your judgment.

Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and I love it

chosen by the chosen

Based Mexican neocon poster.

How about Lebanon?

Based and Gipperpilled

>Soo unstable that 40% of the population flees to the west
Nah

This. They are progressive and pro-gay unlike Iran which is supported by the likes of Russia and China (both countries that despise liberalism.)

finally some european refugees

Attached: Americans.jpg (916x687, 58K)

You only venetate the dollar and there is nobody with more $ that kikes

American evangelicals want to usher in the rapture. For Jesus to come back the Jews need to construct a temple on some hill in Jerusalem. All the good boy Christians will then go to heaven, while the Jews are sent to hell.

This country was always a breeding ground for batshit cults. Somehow they got actual political representation in the last few decades when the parties rapidly shifted their ideology.

Who knows its a mystery

Attached: tMKXVUm.jpg (480x539, 35K)

My church used to send some of our tithing to this program

Lebanon is some weird religious system

Jewesses are hot.

Only the morons do. Most Christians are still stupid enough to believe Christ was a Jew, so they feel obligated to support Israel. Then they get even more stupid and never realize that the House of Israel is a group of people, not a nation state or land mass occupied by a group that have no racial or religious ties whatsoever to the House of Israel.

Because the founding fathers were all jews.

Because they employ you. Without the Jews, you'd be unemployed.

Zionism and antisemitism are different and your God is fake