Where did you get that stereotype From?

Even Countryside, i never saw French laughing like "HON HON HON" carrying a baguette, wine, eating frogs and snail with some Cheese.

Where did you get that shit from?

Attached: 6-cliches-ridicules-sur-les-Francais-auxquels-on-aimerait-mettre-fin_exact1024x768_l.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onion_Johnny
youtube.com/watch?v=lH-9TSlwqCA
youtube.com/watch?v=dIDfCBE1o-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

internet

AUX ARMES CITOYENS !

Attached: french national dress.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

French people are devils

Mon accent français devient tant mieux après je fume une cigarette. Est-ce que c'est normal?

Father visited France in the 60s or 70s. What was worse than the fucking snails were the sea cucumbers. Looks like turds, tastes like rotten fish garbage and smells even worse. Nevermind you also eat formented cheese with grubs in it.

French "cuisine" is so fucking overrated, it's unbelievable.

Sure but who came up with this:
>oh let's say they all wear bérets, marinières drink wine, baguettes, frogs, snails and cheese and doesn't shower

Who said this so that it is so widely sprayed nowadays?

Your food is bland and flavorless. The French brew much better beer as well. Really sad that you think you have a right to talk.

A friend from Québec told me every French people laugh in honhonhon. I guess its something we don't realize, like maybe our lough is more nasal or some shit.
For the rest, I'm carrying everything except dead frog. Frog are to be respected.

It is called a “composite”.

It's literally true. Same for Chinese dog eaters.

The moment I take the opinion of a burger serious, is the day I will think you are a great, culture nation that benefitted the world greatly.

Attached: 465456.jpg (640x635, 52K)

Lemme say that again for your ignorant ass;
Your food is bland and flavorless. The French brew much better beer as well. Really sad that you think you have a right to talk.

I love French cuisine. My favourite dish is that thing you know, the one extremely refined, or the other one, you know, the elegance made food, all that cool stuff, perfect for a date with women who can appreciate the beauty of all those plates.

>French "cuisine" is so fucking overrated, it's unbelievable.
Not really..

Yes it's called "nouvelle cuisine"

>laughing like "HON HON HON"
some french singer who was popular in the US had this weird laugh
dont remember his name
> carrying a baguette
people do though
>eating frogs and snail
thats a thing everywhere in western europe, its just brits who find this weird
most of our stereotypes come from the anglo saxons too

Merci beaucoup Croatie (◡ ◡ )

Basé et rougepilulé, no hurt feeling about that world cup yea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onion_Johnny

>Onion Johnnies (Welsh: Sioni Winwns) are Breton farmers and agricultural labourers who travel on bicycles selling distinctive pink onions door to door in Great Britain, and especially in Wales.

>Dressed in striped shirt and beret, riding a bicycle hung with onions, the Onion Johnny became the stereotypical image of the Frenchman and was possibly in many cases the only contact that ordinary British people had with France and French people.

Attached: french-girl2.jpg (2048x3092, 567K)

Americans used to associate continental Western Europe with France.

For Americans there used to have only 3 countries in Europe: France, UK and Russia.

All European cuisine is garbage, either autistically bland or a failed transplants from the colonies. All Europeans are capable of, at the end of the day, is ruining other cultures and peoples. Savages who tore the world apart for superficial wealth and now require bang sticks to enforce superiority.
Absolute fucking subhumans who couldn't into civilisation even if she bent over and spread pink bits for all and sundry.

How is German food bland and flavorless, but French isn't? And it's not like Amerigoblos would know what actual flavor is. Go and eat more sugary cornbread, you fat fuck.

Kangaroo steak is disgusting and you should be ashamed of farming theses.

Attached: sye8tobaxf321.png (1512x2048, 2.43M)

From living there
Where the heck did you live?

What does it even taste like? Does it have a 'gamey' taste to it?

Agreed

it's the stereotype of the Parisien not the Frenchs.

Average French man looks like this : youtube.com/watch?v=lH-9TSlwqCA

Once I read some Michel Houellebecq's book. He said that all that kind of shit is just for foreigners so they would want to come visit the country, so French economy could gain some money from abroad.

Also where the hands gestures while talking stereotype comes from?

youtube.com/watch?v=dIDfCBE1o-U

Of course you are not going to see it now, just as you are not normally going to see a banker in a pinstripe suit, bowler hat and umbrella in London; any local cultures and stereotypes are long dead and have been replaced by the same bland global monoculturalism everywhere.

Do any of the other ones REALLY matter though?